Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anthro Ponies Fan Club

Denim&Venöm

Hey you! Yes you. You like anthropomorphically designed equines AKA anthro ponies? 

Well this is the place to be for you! A place where you, I and many others can post and discuss ponies of the anthro variety to our hearts content. If they stand on two hooves, have hands and/or are wearing clothes, than it can work here. 

Now for the legalities. 

Rules:
1. Don't spam. Try to keep things relevant 

2. Don't post images that are graphically violent, containing nudity or graphic sex. Let's keep the images to a TV-14 level here folks, at the very least.

3. Don't come here to post negative comments. (If you don't like anthro ponies, then I'm pretty sure you have better things to do with your time than to be here talking smack about them). 

4. Forum rules still hold application here (Don't see why or how that would change now).

Abide by the rules, and we can keep this club going for a nice long while, and everyone can have a good time here. 
Now that's all been said, we can have some fun.

img-3465735-1-commission__mlp_anthro_ver
img-3465735-2-anthro_pinkamena_by_bluppa
img-3465735-3-tumblr_ncsif1zJWA1r8z5dfo1

And sorry no, Equestria Girls do not count as anthro in my book. You need to have more than just the ears and wings to qualify here. 

Now that the battlefield has been chosen, it's time for you to charge and get to posting my loyal army!

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 4

img-3466020-3-559398__safe_solo_anthro_s

Oh Celestia! I love Metal Belle!! It's a great fan concept and that image there is a reference to a awesome and very quaint little series called Metalocolypse.

245a6f5543befaedf82e01427f3af904.png

Another Metal Belle image that references Metalocolypse. lol

c224d78cc4f22cde1082fa12eb376fb3.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9 February 2015 at 6:36 PM, Denim&Venom said:

I gotta admit, peoples OC's look really cool as anthro ponies. 

Hide contents

mlp_anthro___lizzy___oc_request_by_funky

mlp_Anthro_3___Earth_by_Baby_Blue_Bell.j

a__my_little_pony__anthro_image____by_ta

Yeah it's like how my OC Techno actually looks extremely epic as an anthro! Though he enjoys being a tribal worrier when he's in his anthro form! :)

image.thumb.png.df11e88fc2eb9c93848bb9d692787a1f.pngimage.thumb.png.e8ac6c8359d8c316f772cdbd6b7ff832.pngimage.thumb.png.0feaa66fa9cba8e93b5dfd2049329616.pngimage.thumb.png.4b240db8752d70f78ed963a9acfc95bd.png