Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

We forgot Tempest! Run away!

Also could I run up and use the Pegasus device to dispose of some bodiesor kill the leader by large metal object to cranium?

Edited by Frozen_star

If Elegron comes again, you are free to control Dyna, Midnight. I am going offline, won't come back until tomorrow. Just keep her in character ;)

so are we in the pegasus device room?

Dyna remembers Dashia's words, 'only a combo attack of dragon's fire and explosives can destroy the pegasus device.'

I would think so

He slices through one of the guards fighting sand with relative ease.

Are you killing an enemy or what? 

If you were, I am going to imagine that you did it with the GM's consent (unless it was not given consent). 

He did. His blade functions like a light saber fron star wars.

He got a sneak attack crit.

So you are saying that he talked to you first or? Cause explaining how some weapon functions is not really an answer (or not the answer I was looking for).  

Even if he got a sneak attack, it has not been addressed as a sneak attack (in his post), unless you are going to be doing so, now or later. 

Guys, I keep getting issues trying to find the RP, could someone PM a link for it as my activity feed keeps being wiped every time I close the browser.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/121198-fallout-equestria-restoration-of-harmony-rp/page-22

Have you followed the thread?

Yes, but for some reason my activity thread is completely empty every time I close my browser, even of if I've followed like the titanfall RP and this RP and their respective OOCs and other threads like forum games