Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

-everyone: involved with crystal or this little reunion.

-Sand: sat in the corner like a child.

Don't you just love when a group of random people appear out of nowhere to band together? Everyone has such little problems. Exhilerating!

• Brohoof 1

So you are bringing up your own theories now? Perhaps an essay of your theories might be helpful to better understand your RPing world  :comeatus:. 

• Brohoof 1

So you are bringing up your own theories now? Perhaps an essay of your theories might be helpful to better understand your RPing world  :comeatus:.

+1'd your post!

Wait... Google+ hasn't invaded here yet...

• Brohoof 1

+1'd your post!

Wait... Google+ hasn't invaded here yet...

No, we have invaded Google... or at least Skype so far  :comeatus:

Ebony wanting to play with dynamites now?  :fiery:

Edited by JonasDarkmane

probably tempest.

Not really, my thoughts on changelings are that they have a empathic form of telepathy that allows them to see the memories of love that the target has for someone.

I know that. I'm talking about very minor, non plotline stuff.

So you are bringing up your own theories now? Perhaps an essay of your theories might be helpful to better understand your RPing world :comeatus:.

Changelings aren't really known in mlp. So took a few liberties and made a bit of a template.

Changeling Race:

Starts with basic magic as unicorn.

Shapechange ability at will can assume any form they have either seen the love memory of or have meet before. This includes but is not limited to the all cannon characters in all their different states.

Can purchase the flight perks as normal for pegasi. Max flight level is 2 unless agility is at or above 7. Doesn't start with Flight level 1 (Racial).

Must take Large Frame Trait and may select one trait for racial.

charisma must be 6 or better.

Can have three tag skills but one must be speech or barter.

Is not able to take cyberpony or any other non pony racially suclusive Perks. Can however take racial perks as if all given pony races.

Starts with -5 Karma because of both looks and given nature to steel love from others. Gains karma at half normal rate. Gains double negative Karma.

Love Hunger: Love in all its forms is the lifeline of a changeling. Gains semi-permanent addiction to Love of all types. Must consume love at least once a day or suffer from love starvation. (-1 all specials, -5 all skills.)

Love Feeding: By taking the form of somepony that somepony loves a changeling can feed on their love for them. The normal rate of gain is charisma. They can feed for (speach/2) seconds or ruffly (speech/20) posts. They can also use magic to force somepony to love them though it is not as filling, gains half normal rate.

Has love points equal to (55 + (3*cha)). Max value is 100 with the use of Limitless love storage Perk(New Perk. Grants 15 points of love storage but must consume love Twice a day.)

Hope this gives yall an idea about the changelings I made for this.

Changelings aren't really known in mlp. So took a few liberties and made a bit of a template.

Neither were dragons (bringing up Blood Moon here.... and also a little bit from this RP  :comeatus:). 

Shapechange ability at will can assume any form they have either seen the love memory of or have meet before. This includes but is not limited to the all cannon characters in all their different states.

Seeing a memory seems a little bit too advanced, perhaps that they are able to gain this ability (to see the memory) at a certain level or by learning it after they have reached  a specific level with specific skills or SPECIAL. I am only suggesting this for the memory part of the shapeshifting. 

Love Feeding: By taking the form of somepony that somepony loves a changeling can feed on their love for them. The normal rate of gain is charisma. They can feed for (speach/2) seconds or ruffly (speech/20) posts. They can also use magic to force somepony to love them though it is not as filling, gains half normal rate.

Perhaps that they lose karma for forcing someone to love them as well. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Seeing a memory seems a little bit too advanced, perhaps that they are able to gain this ability (to see the memory) at a certain level or by learning it after they have reached a specific level with specific skills or SPECIAL. I am only suggesting this for the memory part of the shapeshifting.

Perhaps that they lose karma for forcing someone to love them as well.

As I said a bit of a template. Good ideas though. Anypony's thoughts in good requirements for the memory ability?

As for the negative Karma. I was thinking that as i made the ability. Thought it would be a given. But didn't take into account the treat them like children rule for creating templates.

but midnight, what if they it isn't the love for the pony they are being, but the changeling that they are? :P

Why do you think I Put the Semi-Permanent addiction tag on it. To love the being for who they truely are removes the addiction.

As long as the love is freely and willingly given to the being.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

As I said a bit of a template. Good ideas though. Anypony's thoughts in good requirements for the memory ability?

As for the negative Karma. I was thinking that as i made the ability. Thought it would be a given. But didn't take into account the treat them like children rule for creating templates.

Jonas's suggestion sounds good to me :P

Well it's wise to add such details, just to be sure :P