Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

@@Midnight_Aurora,

By the way that skill point formula you gave to commander, i'm confused on it.

So say lvl 6 with 4 int

((lvl-1)*((int/2) + 10)

so ((5)*((2)+ 10)

so would that be 60? because the parenthesis suggest so.

Or is it add your lvl-1 to what would be 12 points a lvl

@@Midnight_Aurora,

By the way that skill point formula you gave to commander, i'm confused on it.

So say lvl 6 with 4 int

((lvl-1)*((int/2) + 10)

so ((5)*((2)+ 10)

so would that be 60? because the parenthesis suggest so.

Or is it add your lvl-1 to what would be 12 points a lvl

Your initial skill points would be 12, and I assume (lvl-1) means take one away from the level you just achieved

So say you just reached level 6

That would make it 5*12 to get 60

So you were right :P

Name: Sentinel
Race: Earth Pony
Coat: Dark grey
Mane: Orange
Cutiemark: Two swords crossed
Special purpose: Combat

Appearance/Background:  Sentinel

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength: 8 (+2 bruiser)
Perception: 6
Endurance: 8 (+1 Extra special)
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 5 (-2 from armor)
Luck: 6

Armor (with stats): Salvaged Power Armor: DT:20, Wt: 40, V:1800, eff: Agi-2, DR: 10 %

Equipment: Battle Saddle

Weapon (with stats): Bronco Automatic Rifle : DMG: 28++, AP: 35, RoF: 2, Mag: 20, Wt: 16, Str: 8,
Ammo: .308, Short range auto heavy, Eff: Unwieldy (can't wield more then one without taking a -1 to agi)
Perks: Extra special [1] (+1 endurance,), Saddle crafter (+5 battle saddles/repair), Brick wall (50% less likely to be knocked down), tough hide [2] ( +4 DT, +8 DT vs. stun), Iron hoof (+1d10 with unarmed), Pathfinder (travel time reduced by 25%), Power Armour Training -basic

Traits: Heavy handed ( +1d10 dmg melee/unarmed, - 3d10 dmg on crits), Bruiser (+2 strength, -15 Ap)

TAG! Skills: Battle Saddles, Melee Weapons (cutie mark), Unarmed

Skills: 72/72
Barter: 31
Battle Saddles: 65
Energy Weapons: 17
Explosives: 17
Lockpick: 17
Medicine: 13
Melee Weapon: 40
Repair: 18
Science: 13
Small Guns: 15
Sneak: 15
Speech: 11
Unarmed: 65

Edited by Chip Circuit

OK, Updated sheet for new level, is this OK ?

Name: Red Star

Race: Unicorn

Coat: Dark Green

Mane: Dark Brown

Cutiemark: A Syringe

Special purpose: Combat Medic

Appearance: Scar across her left cheek, caused by shrapnel from a slaver grenade. She has stormy grey eyes and is shorter than most mares her age.

Background: Born and raised into a mercenary group, as a child she witnessed many battles between her group and targeted slaver groups. While not being very physically powerful, she did have an aptitude for helping and assisting others, and would often treat casualties from battles. As she got older, she began to dislike all the fighting. Many of her friends were killed for reasons she did not understand or disagreed with.Eventually, when she reached 21, she split from the group, tired of all the mindless killing over caps. She has spent the last few years going from town to town, helping others for caps, and from time to time assisting militant factions with medical assistance. She wanders the wasteland, looking for the next caps to acquire, and looking for a purpose to her life after splitting from her family.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength:5

Perception:6

Endurance:5

Charisma:6

Intelligence:8

Agility:5

Luck:5

Armor (with stats):Salvaged Power Armor: DT:20, Wt: 40, V:1800, eff: Agi-2, DR: 10 %

Weapon (with stats):Magic Plasma Pistol (Gem PAck Ammo, Damage 20+, Range: Short,

AP 20, Str: , weight 3, Critical X 3

Perks: (pick one): Empathy, Dark Mare, Canterlot Voice, wasteland surgeon, combat Veteran, Blessed by Luna, Power Armor Basic

Traits: (pick two): Good Natured, Sex Appeal

TAG! Skills : Speech, Medicine, Repair,

Skills? Max is 100. Sense you have medic based special purpose +20 to medicine +15 to Speech and repair. Somepony please give him the skill formulas. The formulas are only for first level. After that you get Skill Points equal to ((lvl-1)*((INT/2)+10)). Current level of Group is 7.

Name: Sentinel

Race: Earth Pony

Coat: Dark grey

Mane: Orange

Cutiemark: Two swords crossed

Special purpose: Combat

Appearance/Background: Sentinel

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength: 8 (+2 bruiser)

Perception: 6

Endurance: 8 (+1 Extra special)

Charisma: 3

Intelligence: 4

Agility: 5 (-2 from armor)

Luck: 6

Armor (with stats): Salvaged Power Armor: DT:20, Wt: 40, V:1800, eff: Agi-2, DR: 10 %

Equipment: Battle Saddle

Weapon (with stats): Bronco Automatic Rifle : DMG: 28++, AP: 35, RoF: 2, Mag: 20, Wt: 16, Str: 8,

Ammo: .308, Short range auto heavy, Eff: Unwieldy (can't wield more then one without taking a -1 to agi)

Perks: Extra special [1] (+1 endurance,), Saddle crafter (+5 battle saddles/repair), Brick wall (50% less likely to be knocked down), tough hide [2] ( +4 DT, +8 DT vs. stun), Iron hoof (+1d10 with unarmed), Pathfinder (travel time reduced by 25%), Power Armour Training -basic

Traits: Heavy handed ( +1d10 dmg melee/unarmed, - 3d10 dmg on crits), Bruiser (+2 strength, -15 Ap)

TAG! Skills: Battle Saddles, Melee Weapons (cutie mark), Unarmed

Ok max skill points 100. Chip I think you know how this works. Please list skills.

To both of you, you are welcome to jump in any time. Once this final calculation is complete.

Sorry didn't see nay other apps with the skills so thought we weren't posting em lol

And 100? my math I came up to 72 being with only 4 intelligence 

or are you just restating what their potential max is not what is estimated to have at the level. Sorry ive been stupid today :P

(edited)

Alright I edited my previous post with his appropriate skills

Your good to go. After combat you can tell the group ditzy said yall were in Cloudsdayle and Crystal told you where in the Factory the group was, as she exited the Factory.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

I just want to let you guys know that I will not have time for this RP after tomorrow until very late at evening my time (meaning when the Sun is still shining over where you are). I have to study for the Final Exams. So if my character's presence is needed, you know the drill @Midnight. 

So what we got? A smartass. A nerdy cave man. A psychopath. A child with explosives. A trapper. A dragon and now a medic to top it all of. What a diverse group! (I think I missed someone!)

Edited by Frozen_star
  • Brohoof 1