Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

could make for some very interesting dialogue

NOPE. nope nope nope nope nope 

BXFV3NN.gif

We have enough of that. 

Think of Dyna's fragile little mind!

3rnvk6.jpg

Exactly, OMG, I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW (bromance). You understand

36239144.jpg

Someone who is finally thinking straight  :comeatus:. 

Hope Midnight will post soon and check Tangent's chara sheet. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hope I did this right, not used to an online character sheet XD

Name: Red Star

Race: Unicorn

Coat: Dark Green

Mane: Dark Brown

Cutiemark: A Syringe

Special purpose: Combat Medic

Appearance: Scar across her left cheek, caused by shrapnel from a slaver grenade. She has stormy grey eyes and is shorter than most mares her age.

Background: Born and raised into a mercenary group, as a child she witnessed many battles between her group and targeted slaver groups. While not being very physically powerful, she did have an aptitude for helping and assisting others, and would often treat casualties from battles. As she got older, she began to dislike all the fighting. Many of her friends were killed for reasons she did not understand or disagreed with.Eventually, when she reached 21, she split from the group, tired of all the mindless killing over caps. She has spent the last few years going from town to town, helping others for caps, and from time to time assisting militant factions with medical assistance. She wanders the wasteland, looking for the next caps to acquire, and looking for a purpose to her life after splitting from her family.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Strength:5

Perception:6

Endurance:5

Charisma:6

Intelligence:8

Agility:5

Luck:5

Armor (with stats):Merc Outfit DT:2, weight: 8, Value: 50

Weapon (with stats):Magic Laser Pistol (Gem PAck Ammo, Damage 12+, Range: Short,

AP 20, Str: , weight 3, Critical X 3

Perks: (pick one): Empathy

Traits: (pick two): Good Natured, Sex Appeal

TAG! Skills : Speech, Medicine, Repair

Ok one sec. Party is level 7.

Please add skillpoints equal to ((lvl-1)*((int/2)+10))

And pick 6 more perks. Any perk that is quest must either be approved by me or gotten during game.

Also give yourself a power armor of choice and the quest perk 'Power Armor Training - Basic'

You also have your chara's favorite weapon and 5 reloads of it in ammo.

Welcome to the group. You can just say that Crystal told you where the group was, as she exited the Factory.

I was having the lag spike as well.

Took nearly a half hour or so of reading to fix.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Elegron, two things,

1) Stop mashing the buttons when it's lagging.

2) Stop hitting on anything that moves.

7ac.jpg

Waiting on Dyna's post.

I am going to bed (do you guys ever pay attention to my  status updates? If you would, you would know when I am not online). 

Control Dyna if you really need to. 

OK, Updated sheet for new level, is this OK ? 

Name: Red Star
Race: Unicorn
Coat: Dark Green
Mane: Dark Brown
Cutiemark: A Syringe
Special purpose: Combat Medic

Appearance: Scar across her left cheek, caused by shrapnel from a slaver grenade. She has stormy grey eyes and is shorter than most mares her age.

Background: Born and raised into a mercenary group, as a child she witnessed many battles between her group and targeted slaver groups. While not being very physically powerful, she did have an aptitude for helping and assisting others, and would often treat casualties from battles. As she got older, she began to dislike all the fighting. Many of her friends were killed for reasons she did not understand or disagreed with.Eventually, when she reached 21, she split from the group, tired of all the mindless killing over caps. She has spent the last few years going from town to town, helping others for caps, and from time to time assisting militant factions with medical assistance. She wanders the wasteland, looking for the next caps to acquire, and looking for a purpose to her life after splitting from her family.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength:5
Perception:6
Endurance:5
Charisma:6
Intelligence:8
Agility:5
Luck:5

Armor (with stats):Salvaged Power Armor: DT:20, Wt: 40, V:1800, eff: Agi-2, DR: 10 %

Weapon (with stats):Magic Plasma Pistol (Gem PAck Ammo, Damage 20+, Range: Short,
AP 20, Str: , weight 3, Critical X 3

Perks: (pick one): Empathy, Dark Mare, Canterlot Voice,  wasteland surgeon, combat Veteran, Blessed by Luna, Power Armor Basic

Traits: (pick two): Good Natured, Sex Appeal 

TAG! Skills : Speech, Medicine, Repair,

Barter :24

Big Guns :14

Energy Weapons: 36

Explosives 16

Lockpick 16

Medicine : 69

Melee Weapons: 14

Repair:55

Science :20

Small Guns: 14