Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

So what we got? A smartass. A man with a fetish for swords. A psychopath. A child with explosives. A trapper. A dragon and now a medic to top it all of. What a diverse group! (I think I missed someone!)

which am I? the psychopath?

Lol sentinel has issues with slavers, raiders not to big a fan of. Otherwise he's out for helping regular ponies as a bodyguard. An I guess I can't argue about the ginger thing lol

Edited by Chip Circuit

Afternoon ppl, I may not be mooring much tonight as I haveloads of exams coming up soon and need th extra revision time, sorry in advance!

You are not the only one :)

(edited)

@Commander Tangent and Chip Circuit

Y'all should have read a few of the posts.

The world is based off of Fallout Equestria. Cloudsdayle still exists and is in the clouds. I gave yall the spot if being in said cloud city, with cloud walking, right out side the factory. Where y'all currently are, would be surface level under the cloud city. Could yall please check your posts?

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cool.

Give me some time yall. My life has temporarily fallen apart. Give me a few to collect myself. Then we can start this back up.

To those who just joined, I am sorry for this. I am currently not able to run this RP for reasons pertaining to IRL.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora
  • Brohoof 3