Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

Anypony can use power armor. However it is restrictive to those not trained in its use. Dashia has an advanced version of the full Enclave power armor. She gave a demolitionists version to Dyna. however there is a secret as to why she gave it to Dyna.

As her without Dyna around to find out.

As for yall's power armor's pick one from the list. Enclave power armor requires the power armor training perk but one can still get the basic version which works for all others.

(edited)

Power Armor Training - Basic

(+1 [sTR, PER], -1 AGL (When wearing PA), Armor accounts 100% for its WG.)

This is what Dashia can teach yall right quick.

Also Elegron due to Quick learner. You can now normally purchase the non basic version.

She did nust say aloud she will teach Dyna to wear power armor. Don't think she won't teach all of yall.

Power Armor Training:

You are now trained in the use of Power Armor. (+1 [sTR, PER] (When wearing PA), Armor accounts 100% for its WG.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

so basically once I get the training I can use special armor?

and you says there's a list.... what list would that be? and anything Elegron gets he's probably going to customize

Does a strength of nine help?

It does with being able to walk in it but Dashia just taught yall the basic perk. For those without Quick Learner, I will have opportunities open up to tech yall the other two later. Even those with Quick Learner can make use of that. It just makes it easier to get for Quick Learner perk characters.

@@Midnight_Aurora

Hey, is this RP still accepting new players ? I would love to join.

This is rather late, but there might still be room. At least fill out a character/signup sheet and then wait and see if Midnight accepts. 

Elegron! Midnight! Stop spamming!!!!!!

Also, the weight lift pegasus's name is Bulk Biceps

Everybody stop posting if you are lagging  :okiedokielokie:. 

@@Commander Tangent

Signup sheet: (will make a chara sheet from this information.)

Name:
Race:
Coat:
Mane:
Cutiemark:
Special purpose:
Appearance:

Background: (This must also include a personality secion.)

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength:
Perception:
Endurance:
Charisma:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Luck:

Armor (with stats):

Weapon (with stats):

Perks: (pick one)

Traits: (pick two)

TAG! Skills: (pick three, ponies/zebras have a special purpose, one tag skill must be related to your special purpose.)

Skills:
Barter (CH * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Battlesaddles ( EN * 2 + (LK / 2)
Energy Weapons (PE * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Explosives (PE * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Lockpick (PE * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Medicine (IN * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Melee Weapons (ST * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Repair (IN * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Science (IN * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Small Guns (AG * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Sneak (AG * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Speech (CH * 2) + 2 + (LK / 2)
Unarmed (str*2) + 2 + (str/2)

Hope I did this right, not used to an online character sheet XD 

Name: Red Star
Race: Unicorn
Coat: Dark Green
Mane: Dark Brown
Cutiemark: A Syringe
Special purpose: Combat Medic

Appearance: Scar across her left cheek, caused by shrapnel from a slaver grenade. She has stormy grey eyes and is shorter than most mares her age.

Background: Born and raised into a mercenary group, as a child she witnessed many battles between her group and targeted slaver groups. While not being very physically powerful, she did have an aptitude for helping and assisting others, and would often treat casualties from battles. As she got older, she began to dislike all the fighting. Many of her friends were killed for reasons she did not understand or disagreed with.Eventually, when she reached 21, she split from the group, tired of all the mindless killing over caps. She has spent the last few years going from town to town, helping others for caps, and from time to time assisting militant factions with medical assistance. She wanders the wasteland, looking for the next caps to acquire, and looking for a purpose to her life after splitting from her family.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength:5
Perception:6
Endurance:5
Charisma:6
Intelligence:8
Agility:5
Luck:5

Armor (with stats):Merc Outfit DT:2, weight: 8, Value: 50

Weapon (with stats):Magic Laser Pistol (Gem PAck Ammo, Damage 12+, Range: Short,
AP 20, Str: , weight 3, Critical X 3
Perks: (pick one): Empathy

Traits: (pick two): Good Natured, Sex Appeal 

TAG! Skills : Speech, Medicine, Repair
  • Brohoof 1