Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna Has Children?

Sanic Screwdriver

I was re-watching season 1 where in episode three "The Ticket Master" Rarity mentions Prince Blueblood is Celestia's nephew. This means Celestia has a sister who gave birth to him. Celedtia and Luna are the only two of the sisters we know of. So is he Luna's son or is there another sister who is a lesser known sister of theirs who has a child?

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I think Blueblood is big fat liar and is indeed not related to the sisters at all since Luna had been trap on the moon for the last 1000 years or something like that and even if she did fall in love and have a kid in the span between the time she was freed and the time of the Gala he'd just be a baby honestly like I've heard from other theorists. That blue blood is actually probably just a kid of an upper crust family who spread those rumors to make himself seem more high and mighty and well I guess popular with the ladies but at least that's what I think.

I was re-watching season 1 where in episode three "The Ticket Master" Rarity mentions Prince Blueblood is Celestia's nephew. This means Celestia has a sister who gave birth to him. Celedtia and Luna are the only two of the sisters we know of. So is he Luna's son or is there another sister who is a lesser known sister of theirs who has a child?

I'm fairly certain Rarity never says anything like that.

@@Sanic Screwdriver

As this topic has been covered in another thread, I'll close this one and leave a link in this post. IN the future please remember that you can use "site:mlpforums.com + keyword" on Google or the forum search function for possible duplicate threads. I found the the following thread using 'nephew' as a keyword for the first method.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/116230-how-is-prince-blueblood-celestias-nephew/

Thank you and have a good day. :)

• Brohoof 1