Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What group of people did you hang out with in school?

MysticShine

I rolled with the jocks, I guess. lol

.. or just people I found entertaining and fun.  :squee:

In my first School school I hung out with the "losers" . In my second school it was hte same group of people. In my third school i hung out with the ladies ;). In my 4th i hung out with the Nerds and in my current school I hang out with no one :/ I lost all my friends.

Loners table. I was melancholic at best, miserable at worst during my middle & high school tenure. So in general I just wanted some time away from people. Every now and then I'd sit at the, I guess you could call it nerds table to play Yu-gi-oh during lunch, except these nerds were pyromaniacs who experimented with duct tape and played COD during any class involving a computer. 

I've been to secondary school in both Australia and the UK, and it we don't seem to divide up into social "tribes" anywhere near as much as in the US. (Bear in mind that my experience with American high schools can be summed up as, "I've watched both Easy A and Mean Girls, therefore I am an expert.") Obviously not everybody is friends with everybody else, but most people's social circles seem far more mixed. If you picked a random person in your year group, you might not be friends with them, but you'd probably find out that one of your friends was friends with one of their friends at least.

In both places, most of my friends were fairly intelligent, and tended to muck around in class a bit, but without being major rule breakers. We'd play sports in our spare time (in Australia, handball; in the UK, football) but not especially competitively.

Nerd/Hipsters

I hung with the geeks who loved tech and anime/manga and gaming.

I also was part of a writing/poem club who had the writers/arty people.