Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Tommasso Ciampa, Cedrick Alexander, Chuck Taylor, Matanza Querto, Bryan Kendrick, Allister Black, Solomon Crowe, Pete Dunn and Jushin Thunder Liger all ended up in the same ring? 

This: 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sione said:

Still here!!!  2K 17 was the game of the year, 110% !!!

59fe71088463e_download(4).jpg.53f812b7407fc3126600950c0ff5d759.jpg

I've gotta agree with you.

WWE 2K18 is great & all but, I'm struggling to find ways to make it fun.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've gotta agree with you.

WWE 2K18 is great & all but, I'm struggling to find ways to make it fun.

Yup, exactly, I can't get into that one as much as I was able to for 2K 17

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sione said:

Yup, exactly, I can't get into that one as much as I was able to for 2K 17

WWE 2K18 has basically the same roster with a few added people that I wanted to use but, for some reason I'm not as excited when I play matches.

• Brohoof 1

Here's an idea for a WWE video game. How about another one that features just legends. I know they had Legends of Wrestlemania but that one was kind of watered down and not the best one. If they were to do another WWE Legends game it would feature a large number of WWE Legends and Hall of Famers. Several different attires for each one. Different Arenas for Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, etc. Also some WCW and ECW stars as well.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

Here's an idea for a WWE video game. How about another one that features just legends. I know they had Legends of Wrestlemania but that one was kind of watered down and not the best one. If they were to do another WWE Legends game it would feature a large number of WWE Legends and Hall of Famers. Several different attires for each one. Different Arenas for Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, etc. Also some WCW and ECW stars as well.

While that's an awesome idea that I wish would happen, the problem is that WWE wants all of their fans to buy the games &

not just the legends fans. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

You guys are not going to believe who just challenged Kenny Omega for the IWGP United States championship at next years WrestleKingdom. (spoilers for NJPW power struggle, which I do recommend you watch)

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

On 11/4/2017 at 10:01 PM, Sione said:

Still here!!!  2K 17 was the game of the year, 110% !!!

59fe71088463e_download(4).jpg.53f812b7407fc3126600950c0ff5d759.jpg

IMO, it was like a callback to Here Comes The Pain (e.g.: Lesnar on the cover, and the freeroam gameplay).

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

You guys are not going to believe who just challenged Kenny Omega for the IWGP United States championship at next years WrestleKingdom. (spoilers for NJPW power struggle, which I do recommend you watch)

Spoiler

Is Chris Jericho allowed to work in NJPW or is he on another break from WWE?

Either way, it's a very interesting challenge that I'm kinda looking forward to when it happens. 

• Brohoof 1

Just finished watching the NJPW Power Struggle Ospreay vs. Scurll match, it was a fun match watching these 2 battling it out. Also, watching Will Ospreay wrestling in the ring is friggin' awesome with his high risk moves, and those flips and acrobatic stuff he does in the ring as well. And also...

Spoiler

MS_champion.jpg.6770299fd713e0037c822aac85dda04c.jpg

Congratulations to the Villain in his win, and becoming the new IWGP Jr. Heavyweight champion.

And on a side note, can't wait to see him in Defiant (previously WCPW) Wrestling soon. :love:

Edited by [[-VeNoM-]]
  • Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is Chris Jericho allowed to work in NJPW or is he on another break from WWE?

Either way, it's a very interesting challenge that I'm kinda looking forward to when it happens. 

Spoiler

Actually his contract was set to expire last year. But he kept signing extensions just so he could keep working w/ kevin Owens. Right now, he's no longer under contract.

• Brohoof 1

AJ-Styles-WWE-Champ.jpg?width=960

Words can not describe how happy i am right now. Not only is the shitty reign of Mahal finally over, but the title was taken by the best guy on the WWE roster.

• Brohoof 2

Well so much for spoilers.

Minor correction on wwe's part. They say it's the first wwe title change outside of north America. It's actually the second. They just don't recognize the first time.

But hey, if they can recognize Andre's teency two minute title reign, than they can recognize that one time Antonio Inoki held the strap for a week.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

AJ-Styles-WWE-Champ.jpg?width=960

Words can not describe how happy i am right now. Not only is the reign of Mahal finally over, but the title was taken by the best guy on the WWE roster.

Enjoy it while it lasts, AJ's probably gonna lose the championship to Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series. :(

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Enjoy it while it lasts, AJ's probably gonna lose the championship to Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series. :(

It's a non-title match. All matches at SS are non-title matches silly. :P

• Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, Mesme Rize said:

1. It's a non-title match.

2. All matches at SS are non-title matches silly. :P

1. Well, that's good. Hopefully, AJ Styles holds the Championship until whatever the Smackdow PPV before WrestleMania is . :rarity: 

2. I didn't know that. :blush: