Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

It is. Easy time to pin point.  June 7th 1999. So all WWF, WCW, NJPW, AJPW, NWA & ECW champs are at your disposal. 

I know it may seem like I'm cheating but, I'm not. That *really* is my eariiest wrestling related memory.

Which is weird now that you brought up the date because, I know I started watching a while before Royal Rumble 1999.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I know it may seem like I'm cheating but, I'm not. That *really* is my eariiest wrestling related memory.

Which is weird now that you brought up the date because, I know I started watching a while before Royal Rumble 1999.

So maybe work with all the champs from Jan.24th '99 then. 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/12/2017 at 3:14 PM, Denim&Venom said:

Now here's an interesting fantasy booking scenario. Whomever in wrestling was a champion on the day you were born versus champions aroudn the time you started watching wrestling. Any company with a world championship.world champ. vs. world champ. mid-card title vs. midcard title. tag vs. tag. Crusierwght vs. Junior Heavyweight.   You get the idea. 

• WWF Champion: Randy Savage vs The Rock
  • WWF Intercontinental Champion: The Ultimate Warrior vs Val Venis ^_^
  • WWF Tag Team: The Brain Busters (Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard) vs Jeff Jarret & Owen Hart
  • WWF Women's Championship: Rockin' Robin vs Debra
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that we lost an icon. 

"The Brain" is managing Nick Bockwinkle, Andre the Giant & Mr. Perfect in Heaven

while simultaneously commentating on the action with Gorilla Monsoon. :adorkable:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

And the bad news just keep coming. 

I hear that WC are haemorrhaging money thanks to WCPW, so having to make budget cuts to high earners in understandable. However, to have all the major Wrestling Channel personalities, including the main video editor in Sam going as well... could mean something more is afoot. I know in the past writers on the site have been shafted, so it's not surprising action was taken by the higher ups at some point.

As a fan, I'm saddened that my favourite wrestling YT channel outside of GoodMicWork only really has Simon left to keep me subscribed. However as a fellow YouTube content creator and production professional, I understand that business is business and these things happen so I'm not too downhearted in the broader scheme of things.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

And the bad news just keep coming.

Adam Blampied is leaving?...:( 

At least I still have Brian Zane's "Wrestling With Wregret" if I want to see a non-wrestling games related Youtuber I actually enjoy watching.

• Brohoof 1

No, but I am a fan of anti-wrestling.

I don't know enough to consider myself a fan, but I definitely find it interesting. Perhaps I should watch a match sometime. Maybe a good wrestling videogame would be good, any suggestions?

@Denim&Venom

I know what I posted sounds a bit mean but, Adam Blampied is the main reason why I watch WhatCulture WWE's channel &

things like Wrestling With Wregret.

I like to learn about wrestling's history & those are the types of videos Adam usually narrated.

I'm also going to miss his series "What Just Happened?!" & "How WWE Should Book" because, of his unique take on wrestling as a whole.

I'm sure the new people WhatCulture will hire will be great & everything but,

for me it was all about the way Adam Blampied presented himself that made him so likeable & entertaining to watch, IMO.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

So next up, is Aleister Black feuding with Velveteen Dream. Wonder if VD will be the one to give Black's first loss, though technically Black did receive his first loss as Tommy End when he faced Neville at the UK Championship tournament. Can't wait for this feud between these 2. Of course, I'm with Team Black. :D

On 9/19/2017 at 4:59 PM, Cloggedone said:

No, but I am a fan of anti-wrestling.

I don't know enough to consider myself a fan, but I definitely find it interesting. Perhaps I should watch a match sometime. Maybe a good wrestling videogame would be good, any suggestions?

In my opinion the best wrestling game would be WWE 2K14, so I would try that one if you want to get into wrestling. (Plus, it was what made me interested in the sport).

4 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Oh boy. Did Being The Elite take the next big step towards greatness. 

Well, "The Elite"  seems like a modern combination of both the New World Order & D-Generation X so, I could see why you would think that. :orly:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Bought Tekken 7 this thursday which is a phenomenal game by itself.

But what really caught my eye, is that there are several New Japan items in this game. There are New Japan profile plates, New Japan T-Shirts you can give to characters, some even with a heihachi head instead of the lion head, Bullet Club T-Shirts (4-4-4-4 Life) and the most awesome thing of all, you can give King a full Okada attire.

kingokada.png?fit=750,400&resize=1084,99

I really love that New Japan is trying to get out of there comfort zone and do stuff like this. I want them to grow bigger because they are the top pro wrestling promotion in the world right now.

EDIT: RAINUMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TEKKEN™7_20170930231425.mp4

• Brohoof 3

On 9/28/2017 at 7:53 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Imitation must *not* be the sincerest form of flattery in WWE." Says Rarity imitating "The People's Eybrow". :pout:

What happens when she meets the real deal:

ff7107c3de23b774700c656d3ebdf92f--rarity

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 4

20 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

Bought Tekken 7 this thursday which is a phenomenal game by itself.

But what really caught my eye, is that there are several New Japan items in this game. There are New Japan profile plates, New Japan T-Shirts you can give to characters, some even with a heihachi head instead of the lion head, Bullet Club T-Shirts (4-4-4-4 Life) and the most awesome thing of all, you can give King a full Okada attire.

kingokada.png?fit=750,400&resize=1084,99

I really love that New Japan is trying to get out of there comfort zone and do stuff like this. I want them to grow bigger because they are the top pro wrestling promotion in the world right now.

EDIT: RAINUMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TEKKEN™7_20170930231425.mp4

Sick. Now if only NJPW would release a game of their own. It's only been 10 years. 

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

On sweet Luna this is genius. 

It's like Steve Austin's "What?" chant except John Cena is able to find the humor in "You can't see me." instead of being annoyed by it. 

Watching AWA Superclash 3 from 1988 on the WWE Network.

If you look down below on my TV Screen, we see an extremly young Mick Foley (AKA Cactus Jack) in his early career. :P

59d2c7f34a49b_20171003_0108041.thumb.jpg.d21b0da689020475c6c41cf0b4b6af48.jpg

• Brohoof 2

WWE 2k18 comes out soon and I'm *very* excited!

1. I plan to carry over my champions from 2K17's "Universe Mode" & have Johnny Gargano defeat Samoa Joe to

become the  WWE Undisputed Champion.

2. For Mickie James to return & win the WWE Women's Championship from Trish Stratus

or split the women's roster from the male roster to recreate "WCW" (Women's Championship Wrestling).

3. Edge & Christian continue their reign as "The winningest tag team in WWE games history". :P

4. Have Bobby Roode become my WWE Intercontinental Champion after defeating Fandango in an open challenge match.

Edited by Sparklefan1234