Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

So here's another fantasy wrestling idea, but instead of dream matches or rosters, if you were starting your own company, what would be your dream set of championships? 

If you could choose any title belts, past or present, for your guys to hold and compete over, what would you choose? Note, I mean the actual title belts, not the title histories, what company they're from or who'd you have hold them.  Just that if you could pick the coolest looking title designs form history to represent your fed, what would you have?

To start you'll need a minimum of:

• One top prize uppercard title (world, global, universal, international, etc.)
  • One mid card title (Intercontinental, X-division, TV, U.S. etc)
  • One set of tag titles

But you can add more optional belts, such as:

• Another mid card title
  • A weight class title (Jr.heavyweight, Light-heavyweight, Crusierwieght)
  • A Women's/Intergender title
  • Weight class tag titles
  • Six person tag titles
  • A Gimmick title (Hardcore, Iron-man, MMA rules, etc)

And just for the fun of it, don't limit yourself to wrestling. You can pick belts from wrestling or boxing to represent your top prizes too.

So for example, I would have:

Top prize:

Image result for ajpw triple crown

Mid-Card #1:

Related image

Mid Card #2:

Related image

Tag titles:Image result for roh tag team titles

Inter-gender title: 

Image result for strikeforce championship belts

Your turn. 

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom

I know this probably isn't what you mean but, these are the championships I would use if I ran WWE. :lol:

Top Title: 

Spoiler

428ad7f7881457374b53f52f1d100849--runnin

Midcard:

Spoiler

IC-title.png

Tag Team:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150224113735

Women's Championship

Spoiler

12445880_133143247081864_804619338_n.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

So for those who are still confused on what the big deal is w/ New Japan, here's a tutorial vid explaining the main event players. 

As well as a look at the subtle nuances behind the booking of NJPWs most popular and hardest hitting stars Tomohiro Ishii

• Brohoof 1

Ok, @Denim&Venom I'm going to try one of your hypothetical question games, wish me luck. :P

You can create a wrestling stable with anyone from any era or company but, you also have to have a mix of talents.

1. Main Singles Star

2. Tag Team

3.  Female

4. Manager

My choices are: (I know this is terrible but, I'm sticking to my rules.)

1. John Cena (WWE)

2. Young Bucks (New Japan & ROH)

3. Midajah (WCW)

4. Bill Alfonso (ECW)

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ok, @Denim&Venom I'm going to try one of your hypothetical question games, wish me luck. :P

You can create a wrestling stable with anyone from any era or company but, you also have to have a mix of talents.

1. Main Singles Star

2. Tag Team

3.  Female

4. Manager

My choices are: (I know this is terrible but, I'm sticking to my rules.)

1. John Cena (WWE)

2. Young Bucks (New Japan & ROH)

3. Midajah (WCW)

4. Bill Alfonso (ECW)

Challenge accepted. This will be an odd one, but I liked the theme I was going with.

1. Sean O'Hare (WWE)

2. Christopher Daniels & James Storm (yes they were tag champs together)

3. Cheerleader Melissa (Shimmer/TNA/Lucha Underground) 

4. Truth Martini (ROH) 

Going for a whole sin, temptation and corruption type of vibe. O'Hare as the devils advocate from his last WWE run. Chris Daniels as the martini drinking evil priest. James storm, as the cultist cowboy. Melissa as the temptress with her leather jacket fetish from TNA. And Martini the sleazy, preachy, self help guru. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

Challenge accepted. This will be an odd one, but I liked the theme I was going with.

1. Sean O'Hare (WWE)

4. Truth Martini (ROH) 

Going for a whole sin, temptation and corruption type of vibe. O'Hare as the devils advocate from his last WWE run. Chris Daniels as the martini drinking evil priest. James storm, as the cultist cowboy. Melissa as the temptress with her leather jacket fetish from TNA. And Martini the sleazy, preachy, self help guru. 

I like it. In fact, I was just thinking about Father James Mitchell from ECW & TNA so, your stable makes a lot of sense.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

1. Sean O'Hare (WWE)

4. Truth Martini (ROH) 

But Sean O'Haire is dead, isn't he?

• Brohoof 1

On 8/31/2017 at 7:29 PM, A.V. said:

But Sean O'Haire is dead, isn't he?

The rules were any company from any era. So dream faction if I wanted. I could've pared up Mitsuharu Misawa w/ Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Mae Young & Larry Sweeney if I chose.  

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Well look who just made the top of PWIs 500 list

I'm happy for Okada but, there's no way I'm listening to "Simon from WhatCulture". (I don't know why I dislike him so much.)

Summerslam 2011

I know it's after August and all but I just got the Summerslam 2011 DVD for my birthday. So I figured I'd discuss it for the sake of discussing it.

Just like the previous two, it takes place in the Staples Center. It all begins with the National Anthem played by Tool guitarist Adam Jones. The Six man tag opener was solid. The Mark Henry/Sheamus was also solid. 2011 has to be considered the breakout year for Mark Henry. This is how you portray a monster heel. The countout victory doesn't drag it down that much as Sheamus was lucky to survive. Henry's dominance continues, and by next month he'd be World Heavyweight Champion. Before the next match, Cee Lo Green performed two songs. The Kelly Kelly/Beth Phoenix match for the Divas title was surprisingly good. The segment with R-Truth and Jimmy Hart was amusing and a cool moment. The Wade Barrett/Daniel Bryan was a very good match. The Randy Orton/Christian No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. It was great to see Edge return. The match itself was a fantastic hardcore brawl. Now for the Main Event, WWE Champion CM Punk VS WWE Champion John Cena to crown one champion with Triple H as special guest referee. This was the first time that Triple H reffed a match at Summerslam and it won't be the last. One pretty cool moment was when both Punk and Cena were both lying on the outside of the ring and Triple H was counting, when he got up to nine he stopped, got out of the ring, picked up and rolled both Cena and Punk back in. It was also pretty cool to see CM Punk's elbow drop as a tribute to Macho Man. CM Punk got the win after a GTS although Cena's foot was on the rope. A fantastic match.

But Wait. 

Kevin Nash comes through the crowd and Jackknife Powerbomb's Punk. Alberto Del Rio comes in to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase delivers a kick to the back of Punk's head and wins the WWE Championship. This was the first MITB cash in at a Summerslam, but it won't be the last. Ironically both the 2011 and 2013 Summerslams have Triple H as special guest referee in the WWE Championship match, both with John Cena in them, and a Money in the Bank cash in right afterwards. I just wish this would have led to a Punk/Nash feud with Punk ultimately winning. 

Overall I thought this was a great Summerslam, none of the matches were bad. I somehow wish that Cody Rhodes defended his Intercontinental Championship this night.

What did you think of Summerslam 2011.

• Brohoof 2

Surprised nopony has brought this up, but have you all heard the craziness that went down at TripleMania, the the biggest show for Mexico's AAA? Specifically during the Reina de Reinas title match. It was a 4 way between Sexy Star, Rosemary, Lady Shani & Ayako Hamada, and apparently Star, Ayako & Shani were all shooting on eachother due to some legit beef. Star thought Rosmary was doing the same, and locked her in a legit arm bar, apparently dislocating her elbow in the process. 

Lots of wrestlers have thrown their opinions on the matter, but most agree that Star has proven herself unprofessional and dangerous to work with if she can't put any grievances she has aside and worry about her opponents saftey.

But what do you all think? 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

But what do you all think? 

She (Star) deserves to be banned from performing in any & all promotions for her unprofessionalism & extremely bad attitude, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

She (Star) deserves to be banned from performing in any & all promotions for her unprofessionalism & extremely bad attitude, IMO.

Oh yeah, for got to mention. AAA has stripped her of the Reina de Reinas championship on top of all this. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Oh yeah, for got to mention. AAA has stripped her of the Reina de Reinas championship on top of all this. 

As the fans say "You deserve it!" *Claps 5 times*. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

How about some fantasy booking.

Create a 20 man tag match between two teams of ten wrestlers each. Have team one consist of 10 of your all time favorite wrestlers, and have the other team consist of 10 of your all time least favorites.

Here's mine: 

Team One: Favorites

British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Undertaker, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage.

VS

Team Two: Unfavorites

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Kevin Sullivan, Roman Reigns, Jeff Jarrett, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, The Great Khali, JBL.

I would pick certain others for team 2 such as Vince Russo, Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, etc. but they're not legitimate wrestlers,so.  

Which ones would you pick for your teams?

5 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

Create a 20 man tag match between two teams of ten wrestlers each. Have team one consist of 10 of your all time favorite wrestlers, and have the other team consist of 10 of your all time least favorites.

Here's mine: 

British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, Curt Hennig, Rick Rude, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Undertaker, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage.

VS

Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Triple H, Kevin Sullivan, Roman Reigns, Jeff Jarrett, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, The Great Khali, JBL.

I would pick certain others for team 2 such as Vince Russo, Vince McMahon, Eric Bischoff, etc. but they're not legitimate wrestlers,so.  

-Pentagon Jr, Kenny Omega, Claudio Castagnoli, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Zack Sabre Jr, Kyle O'Reily, Davey Richards, Jason Kincaid.

Versus

-Randy Orton, Hulk Hogan, Bill Demott, New Jack, The Ultimate Warrior, Bradshaw, Alberto El Patron, Sexy star, CM Punk, Scott Steiner

(yes I know I have Punk on both sides. I love his wrestling, his promos and how he inspired me to be straight edge. But I don't like the person he's become and how he's treated his fans and wrestling as a whole.)

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

Here's mine: 

VS

I'll give you a 20 on 20, if that's fine?

FAVOURITES

TheRock, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Kane, Randy Savage, Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, AJ Styles, Low Ki, Bobby Lashley, The KISS Demon, Drago, Pentagon, Jr. & Lex Luger.

UNFAVOURITES

Finn Balor, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Dolph Ziggler, James Ellsworth, Kurt Angle, Sheamus, Cesaro, Tye Dillinger, The Miz, Tyler Breeze, Fandango & Triple H.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom @BrawnyCharger @TheRockARooster

Here are my choices:

Favorites

Spoiler
  1. Trish Stratus
  2. Curt Hennig
  3. AJ Styles
  4. Kurt Angle 
  5. Christian
  6. John Cena
  7. Kevin Nash
  8. Christopher Daniels
  9. X-Pac
  10. Edge

Least Favorites

Spoiler
  1. Hulk Hogan
  2. The Undertaker
  3. Roman Reigns
  4. Lana
  5. Kofi Kingston
  6. Xavier Woods
  7. Seth Rollins
  8. Shinsuke Nakamura
  9. Dean Ambrose
  10. Alberto Del Rio/El Patron

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Now here's an interesting fantasy booking scenario. Whomever in wrestling was a champion on the day you were born versus champions aroudn the time you started watching wrestling. Any company with a world championship.world champ. vs. world champ. mid-card title vs. midcard title. tag vs. tag. Crusierwght vs. Junior Heavyweight.   You get the idea. 

Also don't thinm,k I can't tell if you're cheating. No pony should have a TNA champion on their birth date side and I feel really sorry for you if you pick the Universal champ for your start date side. 

So for example, my first set of champions would've been during April of '92 and my second set would be from April of '06

• WWF champ. Randy Savage vs. ROH champ. Daniel Bryan Danielson
  • AJPW Triple Crown champ. Stan Hansen vs. IWGP Heavywieght champ. Brock Lesnar 
  • WCW champ. Sting vs. WWE champ. John Cena
  • WWF Intercontinental champ. Bret Hart vs. ROH Pure champ. Nigel Mcguinness
  • WCW U.S. champ. Rick Rude vs. WWE Intercontenental champ. Shelton Benjamin 
  • WCW TV. champ. Barry Windham vs. X Division champ. Samoa Joe
  • IWGP. Jr. Heavyweight champ. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs. NOAH GHC Jr. Heavyweight champ. Hideo 'KENTA' Itami
  • IWGP Heavyweight tag champs. Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader vs. NWA tag champs. Team 3D
  • WCW tag champs. Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton vs. ROH tag champs. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong
  • WWF tag champs. Ted Debiase & Mike Rotundo vs. IWGP Heavywieght tag champs. Tyson Tomko & Giant Bernard

Unfortunately I couldn't do any women's match ups since none of the major organizations had women's titles pre-1995. And I skipped out on WWE's modern tag and crusierweight champs. since those were MNM, the spirit squad and Shane Helms. Yeah....

So yeah, you may have to do a little bit of research, but see what you come up with.

You might be surprised. 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Now here's an interesting fantasy booking scenario. Whomever in wrestling was a champion on the day you were born versus champions aroudn the time you started watching wrestling. Any company with a world championship.world champ. vs. world champ. mid-card title vs. midcard title. tag vs. tag. Crusierwght vs. Junior Heavyweight.   You get the idea. 

Also don't thinm,k I can't tell if you're cheating. No pony should have a TNA champion on their birth date side and I feel really sorry for you if you pick the Universal champ for your start date side. 

So for example, my first set of champions would've been during April of '92 and my second set would be from April of '06

• WWF champ. Randy Savage vs. ROH champ. Daniel Bryan Danielson
  • AJPW Triple Crown champ. Stan Hansen vs. IWGP Heavywieght champ. Brock Lesnar 
  • WCW champ. Sting vs. WWE champ. John Cena
  • WWF Intercontinental champ. Bret Hart vs. ROH Pure champ. Nigel Mcguinness
  • WCW U.S. champ. Rick Rude vs. WWE Intercontenental champ. Shelton Benjamin 
  • WCW TV. champ. Barry Windham vs. X Division champ. Samoa Joe
  • IWGP. Jr. Heavyweight champ. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs. NOAH GHC Jr. Heavyweight champ. Hideo 'KENTA' Itami
  • IWGP Heavyweight tag champs. Bam Bam Bigelow & Vader vs. NWA tag champs. Team 3D
  • WCW tag champs. Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton vs. ROH tag champs. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong
  • WWF tag champs. Ted Debiase & Mike Rotundo vs. IWGP Heavywieght tag champs. Tyson Tomko & Giant Bernard

Unfortunately I couldn't do any women's match ups since none of the major organizations had women's titles pre-1995. And I skipped out on WWE's modern tag and crusierweight champs. since those were MNM, the spirit squad and Shane Helms. Yeah....

So yeah, you may have to do a little bit of research, but see what you come up with.

You might be surprised. 

This is difficult because, I can't remember when I started watching wrestling. :confused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is difficult because, I can't remember when I started watching wrestling. :confused:

Kinda the same on my end, cause I know I caught some WCW early on, but don't know when.  So I settled on when I started watching consistently, which was after I attend my first Raw in mid-April '06.  So I would go back to the earliest event or ppv or champion you remember before starting to watch on a weekly basis, or round to the nearest ppv if that helps. For you, I'm guessing somewhere between '95 & '00 for your start date. 

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

My earliest wrestling memory is when Vince McMahon was revealed as "The Higher Power" should I start from there?

It is. Easy time to pin point.  June 7th 1999. So all WWF, WCW, NJPW, AJPW, NWA & ECW champs are at your disposal. 

• Brohoof 1