Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who hates waking up on Mondays?

Metallic Strings

Monday mornings have become very special, and still are to this date. I am being able to spend time with somepony special for the entire spring (every Monday so far, basically), and hoping that it can continue during the summer as well.

Weekends are more problematic, and I can't find time to be alone to have a similar great time, so Mondays have switched into one of those "better" days :blush: "The day after the weekend is not the best day"

• Brohoof 2

On 2022-06-14 at 6:38 PM, ExplosionMare said:

They are fine for me too, unless I'm hit with a lot of schoolwork. Thankfully today that isn't the case.

I wish it was Monday again :please: Weekends are so dragged out and boring

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Not just mondays, but every day. Before saying **** it and dropping everything. It was too much.
The amount of responsabilities in adulthood started to pile up inside of me until the inevitable breaking point. Dissociation was becoming worse and worse, and I just couldn't focus anymore because of the increasing levels of stress. I was studying for a career in medicine at the time, but I would go to classroom, throw myself against one of the corners and just zone out. I had to fight against the world and myself at the same time. I don't know how did I manage. But it was probably because of my grandfather, who would constantly push me like a wagon without wheels, since he felt guilty for having destroyed the family with all his whoring out. Until he was locked in a room and forgotten by the rest of the relatives.

To be honest, I never had any track of my own. I felt broken since early childhood. It is like an equation. Just add up the factors and this is the result. Too many negative factors.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 weeks later...

Woke up early, thundering, dark, raining, but still staying with my friend. Monday mornings will always be special to me :coco:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...