Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Like Mondays?

Wannabrony

Mondays?  

49 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mondays?

• I LOVE MONDAYS!
    • Sure, I like Mondays
    • Meh, I'm fine with its existence. Not good nor bad.
    • Mondays? Don't like it.
    • I hate Mondays and will always hate it with a flaming burning passion.

I don't have any particular problem with Mondays. I can understand why many people do, especially if they work a Monday through Friday job and it marks the start of a long work week. My job has very irregular days and hours, including many weekends, so Monday is no different than any other really.

• Brohoof 3

I haven't hated Mondays in quite some time. When I worked, Monday was the only day I truthfully had all 24 hours off (due to working nights, such a cursed shift!). Nowadays I'm back in college and Mondays are back to being the first day of my week, but they're also generally one of the less stressful days. Generally. Also I get to play the bassoon on Mondays! =)

• Brohoof 2

Days are meaningless to me because I told my scheduling manager to put me where ever she'd like to every week. So I get a new schedule every week. Though for the most part, I don't really like it because my younger siblings get half day on Monday, and I try to record on weekdays when I'm off.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes my week can start off great,and sometimes it could start off like Hell.So no,I don't hate Mondays,unlike some sort of orange,fat, lazy,bill murray, comic strip,heathcliff rip-off,lasagna eating Cat.

Edited by Messy Mane
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

It's monday mornings that I'm not fond of. I'm usually slow and not awake good at that time. Once I get a rhythm going at work, I'm good to go afterwards. That is, as long as the equipment doesn't decide to have a bad day. 

I hate Monday’s so much that there are not  even enough words I can describe to say how terrible Monday is.

Edited by Pip plup 3456

• 3 weeks later...

I used to dislike Mondays when I was in school because that meant the start of yet another long week. However, now that i'm working, my schedule is random and any day of the week can be considered a Monday for me.

Mondays have been rather kind to me for the last 5 months, so I don't hate them as much as I used to. If anything, Wednesday is my least favourite day.

These days Monday, like most days in the week, doesn't mean a whole lot to me. It is all pretty bog standard most of the time. I do like Mondays in one way, that being it is the day before Tuesday and Xbox does some things on Tuesdays, like updating the sales and specials and adding more backwards compatible games. So it at least gives me something to look forward to. Of course back in the school days Mondays were Satan. Not so much now.