RIP Leonard Nimoy

Time Shield

This guy was an icon of 60s Television and one who helped bringing the science fiction genre into the mainstream.

Live long and prosper everybody. RIP Leonard Nimoy.

• Brohoof 3

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Wow. I haven't seen much of the original Star Trek yet, but I really liked Leonard Nimony. He just seemed like one of those guys who was going to be here forever. This is a sad day, especially for Trekkies.

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtQUePN5y40

If there was ever a fitting time to post this, it's now.

• Brohoof 7

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

The best, may he rest in peace with Gene Roddenberry and James Doohan. He should get a burial in space. I hope Discord's actor John De Lancie has reacted.

The only victim in graffiti is the architect. Graffiti is not a crime.

He both lived long and prospered.  He didn't just help create - and masterfully develop - a memorable and interesting character; he helped create an entire fandom.  I'd say something cheesy about being "beamed up," but I feel that Mr. Spock would only raise an eyebrow at that one.

My only question is why him? Why couldn't it be someone like Justin Bieber?

On the bright side, there's no way Bieber's going to live to see eighty-three, and he's never going to be anywhere near as beloved nor talented and iconic as Nimoy.

• Brohoof 3

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

I tear up thinking about it; what a man, human, and actor he was. Spock will forever be remembered as his key role; no doubt there, but I will also remember him for playing a part in my favorite Disney movie; Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

RIP Leonard. May you explore the heavens with DeForest Kelly and James Doohan by your side.

:(

• Brohoof 2

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

He was my favorite spock, the new one can never replace him... :(

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

"Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels... his was the most... human."

I never watched the original Star Trek, or any other version for that matter. But Nimoy's character will forever be a pop culture icon, and he shall be dearly missed by all his fans.

Live long and prosper.

• Brohoof 2

He looks at modern stuff too if your curious! img-31871-1-img-31871-1-biggrin.png

Huge thanks to DanishToenails for my profile picture!