Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Apocalypse OOC

EnderPrince

It took me a bit to reply to the PM but there. That's done. I can link you to our old Zombie Rp for you to read on if you like.

That's alright. Sekhayet already gave me the link.

And just like the old thread about this, I am so down. Little Wind is who I want to use, and he should be in my signature. And every thing that Ender has said so far about the whole situation, I love. My only request is a special zombie that attracts the horde. Like when they see a survivor they scream and bring the rest of the zombies. And they have no real specific look

Ok then, looks like I'm tallying people up tomorrow. Good idea. I think it would fit with the other specialized zombies that have already been thought of.

I think I'll make this an OOC thread tomorrow. Tonight I'm just too dang tired. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/storm-rider-r7964

This OC is the one I would use.

Just count out of the all the items he "should" be carrying with him. In this RP: He can begin of being unarmed and un-protected, if you know what I mean.

It will be up to you, can I use my OC as his human or pony form.

Edited by StormRider245

That's fine, but I don't see a link for Chrome anywhere. If I'm missing it, run it by me so I can check it out. 

I barely noticed this... odd enough I found this while half asleep.... I don't have a link for her because she is more of a side character I never play just as her.... her information is in the same link as my OC you just have to keep scrolling tell you find it.....

and another thing I'm still not understanding is this pony or human....

if its pony Chrome is mechanical....

if its human Chrome isn't mechanical

(edited)

Alright, just to clear this up, I wanted to keep this as a pony thing, but if anyone has a [big enough] problem with it, I can change my outlook to be human.

Oh, and Chrome and Snowflake (still don't know how to do the @screename thing), I found it. And yeah, playing as both is fine, just make sure it's distinguishable who you're RPing as at any given time. Text color, bold/italics, I don't know.

Edited by EnderPrince

Alright, just to clear this up, I wanted to keep this as a pony thing, but if anyone has a [big enough] problem with it, I can change my outlook to be human.

Oh, and Chrome and Snowflake (still don't know how to do the @screename thing), I found it. And yeah, playing as both is fine, just make sure it's distinguishable who you're RPing as at any given time. Text color, bold/italics, I don't know.

last time I used color text I got in trouble with moderation but I will figure something out

as for the member thing its a BBcode just type

(left bracket), (member name), (Equals), (Quotation Mark) (right bracket)

I have to type it like that because if I try to type the code it thinks I'm trying to use BBcoding

the easier way to do this is by hitting Special BBcode then member and typing out their username

Ok, thanks, I still don't think I'll be using it very often. And I don't think that using colored text is against the rules as long as you keep it consistent. If you do have any problems, ask them about it.

Ok, thanks, I still don't think I'll be using it very often. And I don't think that using colored text is against the rules as long as you keep it consistent. If you do have any problems, ask them about it.

it isn't its just they don't like it when I use Light Cyan.... if their HTML coding wasn't broken I wouldn't have to use Cyan

but like I said I will figure something creative out....

Just getting to some things thag I missed.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/storm-rider-r7964

This OC is the one I would use.

Just count out of the all the items he "should" be carrying with him. In this RP: He can begin of being unarmed and un-protected, if you know what I mean.

It will be up to you, can I use my OC as his human or pony form.

Ok, yeah. He can be relativly armed, I'll get to that when I make this an OOC, but only something small, like a knife or a pistol. And I would prefer it if you have him in pony form, as long as that's alright with everyone.

I'll join!

Haven't don't a zombie RP in a while.

So did you want any help fleshing out the details now?

I must have blanked when I read this, I completly forgot to ask you what OC you're going to use, and if you could shoot me a link.

• Brohoof 1

Okays. But as I told you, he doesn't carry any pistol or that kind of stuff. Only high-tech things.

His disguise makes him a pony. It will go off when its nighttime, but it works during the day and morning or if you like: I can make it so it works always 24/7. It can only be disabled, if its destroyed.

And that cloak thing... What you think of it?

Okays. But as I told you, he doesn't carry any pistol or that kind of stuff. Only high-tech things.

His disguise makes him a pony. It will go off when its nighttime, but it works during the day and morning or if you like: I can make it so it works always 24/7. It can only be disabled, if its destroyed.

And that cloak thing... What you think of it?

I would greatly appreciate it if you would keep anything that we as humans don't have currently out of this, except for the disguise device, which I would prefer you set up to work 24/7. I mean, you can have your character act confused about the modern stuff, like he's never seen a bolt-action rifle before.

His cloaking device? We sort of have that right now, but try to keep it out of the RP as well, if it's all the same to you.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tech/2015/01/07/orig-researchers-invent-a-cloaking-device-npr.cnn

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would greatly appreciate it if you would keep anything that we as humans don't have currently out of this, except for the disguise device, which I would prefer you set up to work 24/7. I mean, you can have your character act confused about the modern stuff, like he's never seen a bolt-action rifle before.

His cloaking device? We sort of have that right now, but try to keep it out of the RP as well, if it's all the same to you.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tech/2015/01/07/orig-researchers-invent-a-cloaking-device-npr.cnn

Okays then. Let's say that the disguise works 24/7.

And I will keep the Cloak thing out. So only thing my OC is carrying: Is Disguise thing. And if you allow: Only Plasma Guns, so he would ahve something to defend himself.

Edited by StormRider245

Okays then. Let's say taht the disguise works 24/7.

And I will keep the Cloak thing out. So only thing my OC is carrying: Is Disguise thing. And if you allow: Only Plasma Guns.

Watch this video.

http://m.military.com/video/off-duty/tech/new-progress-on-plasma-weapons/2324951333001/

Any plasma gun that your OC carries will have an effect similar to this when fired. Short range, difficult to maintain, small area of effect, but lauched plasma will have temperatures higher than the sun.

Watch this video.

http://m.military.com/video/off-duty/tech/new-progress-on-plasma-weapons/2324951333001/

Any plasma gun that your OC carries will have an effect similar to this when fired. Short range, difficult to maintain, small area of effect, but lauched plasma will have temperatures higher than the sun.

Oh... I wasn't thinking anything IRL kind of plasma things... But nvm. Let's say he is unarmed. Because my OC universe and where he is from, its kind of high-tech stuff.

Also: There are different versions of lasers and plasmas. Most of my ideas comes from games and movies btw.

(edited)

Sorry about the delay, you all know how school is (I hope). Anyway, I edited the first post, and now this is an official OOC! I'll make the actual RP thread later tonight. Thanks for your patience!

Edited by EnderPrince

And it's up! Feel free to post now, but don't get too crazy! Sorry about the title, I never realized how hard it was to come up with a good name. If you want me to change it, or anything, just ask me, and I'll see what I can do.

(edited)

I will also be afk until late tomorrow, flying out to Nevada until Wednesday and will be using the hotel wifi, but will be gone most of the day.

I have tonight though.

Edited by Cabbage Or Something

I cannot honestly say for sure: Where are others RP characters. Mine has went to Ponyville atm.

He is at the Sugarcube corner. He will possibly leave to go search supplies or then may leave the whole town later, but until I don't know or cannot say where are you others, I seems to have to work by myself.