Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Zombie Apocalypse OOC

EnderPrince

@@EnderPrince, How would you like to handle GM-y actions like encounters and locations?

giphy.gif

I cannot honestly say for sure: Where are others RP characters. Mine has went to Ponyville atm.

He is at the Sugarcube corner. He will possibly leave to go search supplies or then may leave the whole town later, but until I don't know or cannot say where are you others, I seems to have to work by myself.

And to answer both of your questions thoroughly, I'm not very good at GMing things. Well, I can be, but that's more dedication than I'm willing to put in at the moment. So, I've devised a temporary solution: At the top of each of your posts from here on out, in black-colored italics, write where your character is, then go down two lines, and start typing your story or whatever in you self-designated colored text. I'll put this in the first post, at least until I can put more time into this.

• Brohoof 1

img-3564010-1-giphy.gif

And to answer both of your questions thoroughly, I'm not very good at GMing things. Well, I can be, but that's more dedication than I'm willing to put in at the moment. So, I've devised a temporary solution: At the top of each of your posts from here on out, in black-colored italics, write where your character is, then go down two lines, and start typing your story or whatever in you self-designated colored text. I'll put this in the first post, at least until I can put more time into this.

Uh... Mind if you would clarify a little? I am not familiar with Italian things... I only know French things such as: " - " symbol.

@@Sekhayet,

Meaning, Just using her name is in her changeling voice. Using Peachy or other names is mimicking other voices. If i'm doing Apostrophes that is doing both speaking in hive mind and in thought. Just normal quotation marks is normal. Does that clarify?

@@Silly Shy@,

late to join? 

can i participate in this roleplay?

Our GM is currently AFK, But i'm sure he will be back to reply to these soon enough. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Gotcha. So the different voices literally sound different? Wouldn't that tip off she's a Changeling?

Specifically for Broken, he won't recognize Changelings. In his universe they were exterminated.

Yes, One moment i can be speaking like Rainbow dash and one moment i can be speaking like Apple Jack or Rarity. When you think of how a changeling speaks. Think of this song in particular

Hear how Chrysalis's voice reverberates in the beginning of the song? That's how most changelings would normally sound with different pitches.

Sorry about the absence, all of my posts will be kind of sporadic from now on.

huh. is it too late to join?? if not, caliber would be my oc.  :mustache:

Ok, I'll add you to the list. I'd recommend reading through the rules and backstory and stuff before you post, though.

can i participate in this roleplay?

? pleasee? :)?? i love scary roleplay's

With whom? I need a specific character name and link to their database entry.

I'm sorry, but i guess I am going to pull myself out from this RP... i'm sorry. Its because I have no idea where are the other RP'ers atm: Where are all zomponies and... Where i would meet other survivors...

So i'm really sorry this happened... its possibly because of me...

I'm sorry, but i guess I am going to pull myself out from this RP... i'm sorry. Its because I have no idea where are the other RP'ers atm: Where are all zomponies and... Where i would meet other survivors...

we all post where we are all at on top of our posts for a reason.... use your imagination to find the zombies... spawn your own if you want.... but majority of us are in the residential area of Ponyville.... or somewhere in Ponyville

Hay, there isn't a reason. Basically think of you traveling from where you are to where you are going. Imagine the scene and wing it. Do you want me to tell you where everypony is and set up zomponies for you? ;P I can do that.

Yes that would help a lot :3

we all post where we are all at on top of our posts for a reason.... use your imagination to find the zombies... spawn your own if you want.... but majority of us are in the residential area of Ponyville.... or somewhere in Ponyville

Ok thx for telling friend

I'm not gonna convince you to stay, but I'm not gonna convince you to leave either. Do whatever you feel like doing, and I'll respect your decision. If you wanna stay, then stay. If you really wanna leave, I'll strike through your name and either kill your character off myself or let you do it.

Either way, can you change that post you made in the actual RP thread from you saying you want to stop to an actual post? I don't like the non-RP related post just sitting there in the middle of the story.

I'm not gonna convince you to stay, but I'm not gonna convince you to leave either. Do whatever you feel like doing, and I'll respect your decision. If you wanna stay, then stay. If you really wanna leave, I'll strike through your name and either kill your character off myself or let you do it.

Either way, can you change that post you made in the actual RP thread from you saying you want to stop to an actual post? I don't like the non-RP related post just sitting there in the middle of the story.

what he said.