Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Officially closed.

Starlight Fan

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Can I still request one a signature please? I'd love a signature of Nightmare Moon (the picture below) and it would say my username if you could. If you aren't making them anymore, thank you anyway!

I still make them, but only after my exams are over. I'll add you to the list.

Do you do profile backgrounds?

Haven't tried to before, but if I get the dimensions I could attempt.

Heya Starlight! I'm back! I'm here to request another thing, could you make a wallpaper for me? I suppose I don't really to explain it too much as I'd like it almost the exact same way as the Signature you so generously created for me. Could I get that same font style, the same awesome glow effects and the same pictures! The only thing I would like changed is the picture on the right hand side.

Components

Component 1

Type: Primary Background

Details: The backdrop of the wallpaper that all other images lie on.

img-3572497-1-slVnT6o.jpg

Component 2

Type: Left Image

Details: The image on the far left of the wallpaper

img-3572497-2-LqOzs2O.jpg

Component 3

Type: Right Image

Details: The image on the far right of the wallpaper

img-3572497-3-lYlyh42.jpg

Component 4

Type: Text

Details: Same Font and same effects as the Signature

Vinyl_Scratchy_DJ

Component 5

Type: Effects

Details: Same glow effects and all other extras imposed on the Signature, if possible.

I love how you clicked this even though it requires no more explanation than what was in the "Details". How do you think my description style is? I also has to type all the BBCode by heart!

I'll put you on the list!

OMG, thank you so much!!!!! I love it! :lol: *huggles* :P

Glad you like it!

Something with this photo and the text "This is madness!"

attachicon.gifCrazy Maka.jpg

Then this photo with the text "This is..."

attachicon.gifSoul eater mane six of power.jpg

If that would look any good :3.

I'll try to do something with that. I'll add you to the list.

Hi, could I get a Kasane Teto signature please? (If you're done with your exams)

Of course, I'll add you to the list.

well then i'll post this down as a wallpaper request.

attachicon.gifMooCowing Archean.png

1920x1080 are the dimensions go nuts :)

Whoo, sounds like I'll have fun making this. I'll put you on the list.

Hey guys, I'll start on your requests hopefully after my exams but I have some bad news, my laptop got hacked and now it won't start and says my OS is missing. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon enough.

Edited by Starlight Glimmer

Hey Starlight, could you make a version of the wallpaper that works with profile background for me. I'll grab the dimensions and edit this post here. Also thanks for putting me on the list!

Ok, I'm back and I've got the data. Unfortunately the website does not have a specified resolution for profile backgrounds, but I went ahead and grabbed the average screen resolution. The average resolution for these modern times is 1366 x 768, with the second average being 1024 x 768 (I recommend this one for profile backgrounds). The only limit on profile backgrounds is that the file size must be 255Kb or lower. As a small note for my wallpaper, my personal resolution is 1440 x 900.

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

Hey Starlight, could you make a version of the wallpaper that works with profile background for me. I'll grab the dimensions and edit this post here. Also thanks for putting me on the list!

Ok, I'm back and I've got the data. Unfortunately the website does not have a specified resolution for profile backgrounds, but I went ahead and grabbed the average screen resolution. The average resolution for these modern times is 1366 x 768, with the second average being 1024 x 768 (I recommend this one for profile backgrounds). The only limit on profile backgrounds is that the file size must be 255Kb or lower. As a small note for my wallpaper, my personal resolution is 1440 x 900.

Okay of course! But after my exams or when my laptop starts working (and cause I had to do a clean reboot I'm going to have to reinstall Photoshop)

Okay of course! But after my exams or when my laptop starts working (and cause I had to do a clean reboot I'm going to have to reinstall Photoshop)

Ok! Exams are annoying,but necessary. I'm taking mine in about 7-8 weeks.

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

(edited)

Update:

As you may know my laptop got hacked. Now, my laptop seems to be okay but I have to clean my hard drive and reinstall my OS so anything I made before is lost. I will not be able to make any alterations to preexisting signatures.

Hopefully my Photoshop CD still works and it lets you legally download it more than once, otherwise I'll have to get the free trial and work from there.

As for new signatures/wallpapers/whatnot, I'm typing this from a borrowed Windows laptop and I don't really know how to use it, plus it deletes everything when you shut it down because that's how it works. So until my system downloads to my computer and I hopefully reinstall Photoshop, there's no way I can make anything.

Also, from this Thursday to next Tuesday, I'll have exams. (So if I'm online chances are I'm just asking for advice in the Homework Help thread.) If my laptop is okay by next Wednesday, I'll start working on requests in the order on the OP.

You can still make requests now, but the earliest you'll receive it is next Wednesday, given that my laptop works. If I have access to a mobile or laptop, I'll be able to put you on the waiting list.

Please give me as much information as you can, if I don't get at least a picture of your character or a brief description/theme of the image I can't make anything or what I make will probably not be what you're thinking of. (If you don't provide a signature size it will be 600x100, and if you don't specify what you want I will make a signature.)

So hopefully my laptop stops being weird by time my exams are over so I can make more stuff for y'all! It's looking up, so let's be positive and wish me the best of luck :)

Edited by Starlight Glimmer

You're already on the list, because you asked before but never said what you wanted. So what would you like? :)

Can you put the image of the bird over this background with the text "Snow Feathers" in a white fancy font?

(Please place image to the far right)

The size is 600x200

post-14906-0-93297300-1426647533.jpg

post-14906-0-44943900-1426647550.jpg

I see I'm on the list, forgive me. Could you perhaps make a signature of my OC and Pucksterv's OC hugging? Could you add the text "Puck x Jonas" or "Jonas x Puck"? 

post-14906-0-39701200-1427048989.jpg

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I see I'm on the list, forgive me. Could you perhaps make a signature of my OC and Pucksterv's OC hugging? Could you add the text "Puck x Jonas" or "Jonas x Puck"? 

img-3601567-1-post-14906-0-39701200-1427

I'll update your entry on the list. However, since my normal laptop is still in maintenance you'll have to wait for a few more days :)

UPDATE #2

My laptop is finally back from maintenance! AND I also managed to reinstall Photoshop (legally of course)!

I'll be starting requests again in any time I can find, so expect some requests to be churned out across the coming few weeks in the order on the OP. I will quote your post and update the OP when I finish your request!

Do you have a picture of what your wallpapers look like?

Unfortunately not anymore, cause all my past work was on my old hard drive, which got erased when my computer was in maintenance.

However, I have a wallpaper request on the list, so you could look at that when I'm done with it.

Can you put the image of the bird over this background with the text "Snow Feathers" in a white fancy font?

(Please place image to the far right)

The size is 600x200

attachicon.gifIMG_7920.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7921.JPG

Hope this is okay! It's quite clean and simple...

post-29246-0-49005000-1427873252.png

UPDATE #2

My laptop is finally back from maintenance! AND I also managed to reinstall Photoshop (legally of course)!

I'll be starting requests again in any time I can find, so expect some requests to be churned out across the coming few weeks in the order on the OP. I will quote your post and update the OP when I finish your request!

Welcome back Starlight! Anything I can do to help?

Can I still request one a signature please? I'd love a signature of Nightmare Moon (the picture below) and it would say my username if you could. If you aren't making them anymore, thank you anyway!

img-3572330-1-nightmare_moon__vector__by

Thank you for your patience! Your request is done.post-29246-0-49503800-1427968015.png

img-3601567-1-post-14906-0-39701200-1427

Thanks for being patient, I've done your request as well.

post-29246-0-49847100-1427968758.png

Here's one without the sparkles in case you want it that way...

post-29246-0-69877300-1427968780.png

Hopefully I'll find time to do some requests tomorrow. That's it for today :)

Thank you for your patience! Your request is done.attachicon.gifUntitled-1.png

Thanks for being patient, I've done your request as well.

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.png

Here's one without the sparkles in case you want it that way...

attachicon.gifUntitled-12.png

Hopefully I'll find time to do some requests tomorrow. That's it for today :)

This looks amazing, thank you  :wub:

Welcome back Starlight! Anything I can do to help?

Perhaps if you bought me a new laptop...  :lol:

I think I'll be fine. You're next, perhaps I can find some time tomorrow.

This looks amazing, thank you  :wub:

You're welcome!

Perhaps if you bought me a new laptop...  :lol:

I think I'll be fine. You're next, perhaps I can find some time tomorrow.

I'd so buy you a new laptop if it weren't for the fact that my current one has less than 2GB of RAM. And yay!