Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Officially closed.

Starlight Fan

You could always try giving the details, so that she doesn't have to wait for a reply, and can get started working on it at the first chance after she see's the request. Just an idea.

The reason I ask before-hand js because I have already requested numerous signatures from Starlight.

I just wanted to be sure that my request could be taken.

Could you place this image over this background with the text We Are All The Same

If you feel this is too similar to your current signature, I can change the text.

post-14906-0-98014000-1428256125_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-26471800-1428256146_thumb.jpg

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

The reason I ask before-hand js because I have already requested numerous signatures from Starlight.

I just wanted to be sure that my request could be taken.

Could you place this image over this background with the text We Are All The Same

If you feel this is too similar to your current signature, I can change the text.

attachicon.gifIMG_8301.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8302.JPG

I'll put you on the list!

Hey Starlight, how come it doesn't say I'm on the list? :confused:

Oops. I must've forgotten to save it. I'll check when you posted and put you where you should be.

Thank you! Can I ask on more thing? Can you make another version of the wallpaper but in 1280 x 800? So It can fit in my laptop. Thanks again!

I'll resize it when I have time.

I actually made it the size you gave me in your original post, though. Did you originally give me the wrong size?

Edited by Starlight Glimmer

EDIT:

I would like to alter my oroginal request.

Could you place this vector over this background with the text Starlight Glimmer

post-14906-0-56429200-1428372420_thumb.jpg

post-14906-0-81117200-1428372396_thumb.jpg

Sorry for not getting back to y'all quickly. Blame it on the ducks.

Nope,I have another laptop and it has different size :P

Oh. In that case, I'll see what I can do.

One question, can you do YouTube channel art?

I've already taken one request for that, so I don't see why I couldn't try another one!

EDIT:

I would like to alter my oroginal request.

Could you place this vector over this background with the text Starlight Glimmer

attachicon.gifIMG_8326.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8306.JPG

That's fine (I haven't found the time to do any yet anyway). I'll refer to this post when I get to you.

You could always try giving the details, so that she doesn't have to wait for a reply, and can get started working on it at the first chance after she see's the request. Just an idea.

She just wants to reserve a spot in the line. It is honestly a smart move as I order requests in order of first post in thread, so I'll get to her request quicker.

I would like to request a signature please. I would like mine to be theme around Doctor Whooves . Here some picture as a reference. I would also like the Tardis and the logo of the show to be in it.  If you can i would like his catchphrase "Allon-sy!" to be in it too. Thank you very much to you and your future self who would have probably already finish this.  Make sure the background has that doctor feel to it.    :D    

post-29246-0-52976500-1428904057.png

I tried putting everything on, but it was too cluttered. Hope this is okay?

attachicon.gifdw.png

I tried putting everything on, but it was too cluttered. Hope this is okay?

Thanks for signature! I love it! It is absolutely FANTASTIC! Tho it's a shame that the Tardis is not in it..oh well better than nothing I suppose. ALLONS-Y! and yes you made a spelling mistake..aha! Well it's my mistake  not yours. I have spelled it wrong when i was requesting so can you change that? Pretty please?

(edited)

Thanks for signature! I love it! It is absolutely FANTASTIC! Tho it's a shame that the Tardis is not in it..oh well better than nothing I suppose. ALLONS-Y! and yes you made a spelling mistake..aha! Well it's my mistake  not yours. I have spelled it wrong when i was requesting so can you change that? Pretty please?

I patched the original up a bit. Better?

post-29246-0-65705700-1428972815.png

The larger one, the one that you didn't use a file compressor on. Could you turn that into Donator size signature for me? 600x200 right?

Easy squeeze. Here you are!

post-29246-0-16471100-1428973145.png

Can I request a signature?

Could you place this image over this background and add some cool effect with the text Nidorino

post-14906-0-36665400-1428985636_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-09803900-1428985649_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the signature..again. Anyway yes it is better. What program do you use to create these wallpapers,signature and etc anyway?

Photoshop CS6.

Can I request a signature?

Could you place this image over this background that you see fit with the text Nidorino

attachicon.gifIMG_8405.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_8406.JPG

You've already got a pending request, should I cancel that one or do both?

I patched the original up a bit. Better?

attachicon.gifdq.png

Easy squeeze. Here you are!

attachicon.gifvsd.png

Well, time for me to go and buy donor. Oh but wait, I'm saving up for a new computer...

Sorry to be a pain, but if you still have the file and some time could you make it a normal donor size?

(edited)

Um that's the problem, i have the image, but just not the background. I forgot who did it to be honest or where they got them.

But if you can find a better one, i'll take that either way. but if not,, you could always try and improve the one i currently have, since i can remake it.

You're next, but I can't remember if you sent me the image before, and if you have, I don't know where it is. Mind to send it again?

Well, time for me to go and buy donor. Oh but wait, I'm saving up for a new computer...

Sorry to be a pain, but if you still have the file and some time could you make it a normal donor size?

Yes, but I would have to either squash it in an ugly way or move the text. (I'll do the latter, but since I don't have the font on my computer anymore, I'll have to do it later when I have a quicker connection so I can download the font again.)

It would come out pretty much like the one you already have, though. Just with a different pic on the right.

You're next, but I can't remember if you sent me the image before, and if you have, I don't know where it is. Mind to send it again?

Yes, but I would have to either squash it in an ugly way or move the text. (I'll do the latter, but since I don't have the font on my computer anymore, I'll have to do it later when I have a quicker connection so I can download the font again.)

It would come out pretty much like the one you already have, though. Just with a different pic on the right.

Thanks Starlight!

While I'm at it, mind if you credited me somewhere in your signature? (Since you make signatures yourself I just want to avoid any confusions  :blush: It's okay if you don't want to )

Consider it done. I could say on my profile or my own thread that it's by you, or would you prefer it in my signature space?

Consider it done. I could say on my profile or my own thread that it's by you, or would you prefer it in my signature space?

Actually, it doesn't really matter. I trust you wouldn't claim my work anyway.

Actually, it doesn't really matter. I trust you wouldn't claim my work anyway.

I'll credit you on my profile and make sure on my shop that nobody thinks I made it. I have to go to school now. see ya. Also thanks for the signature in advance!

You're next, but I can't remember if you sent me the image before, and if you have, I don't know where it is. Mind to send it again.

Remember that banner i have on my channel, you said you could improve that one right? I can reproduce the traditional head picture if you like. And i do have the image of my signiture if you want it.

I had to do this one instead, sorry i couldn't get you the traditional one. I don't know which background to use for it, so you can choose if you wish.

post-30638-0-80695800-1428995147.jpg

Edited by Candy Star