Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Officially closed.

Starlight Fan

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a signature featuring Shenzi Banzai and Ed from the lion King . I'd like text to be their last dialogue before devouring Scar .

perhaps you could copy the text for me? i can't seem to find it.

(edited)

I have it right here it this " ( Shenzi speaking ) friends I though he said we were the enemy ?"

( banzai speaking )" that's what I herard ."

Both seating to Ed " Ed ?"

Ed ( sadistic chuckle ).

Sorry for the wait. I had something to do over the weekend.

Here's your request. Tell me if it's okay.

I couldn't fit all of the dialogue as that would make the image too cluttered, but I tried to fit on as much as I could without it looking squashed.

post-29246-0-02673800-1425952981.png

Edited by Sonata Dusk

Thanks Sonata your the best !

You're very much welcome.

@,

Size: 600x100 & 600 x 200 (Donor Size as well as Regular Size)

Text: Something relating to music, I guess?

Could I get a signature with Vinyl Scratch and Homage?

I just wondered what it would be like if the two "DJ-PON-3's" Met each other.

attachicon.gifmlp-fallout-my-little-pony-???????-mlp-art-1112419.png

attachicon.gifvinyl_scratch___let_s_get_it_started____by_mysteriouskaos-d6qa3m7.png

If you can't use that image of Vinyl. Then try this one instead. I would perfer it if you used the first pic though.

attachicon.gifvinyl_scratch_vector___dj_p0n3_by_misterlolrus-d44bb1g.png

Just wanted to tell you again that I've finished your request, cause I saw you were online but never responded so I was a bit worried you didn't see.

post-29246-0-71719700-1425700568.png
post-29246-0-64439100-1425700562.png

Never mind, I made my own one.

OP:

Heya! Vinyl here requesting a signature from Starlight! I'm afraid my way of explaining things may be a little different to other ponies, so Ima try and make it as simple as I can. If possible, the signature I would like would be comprised of 3 separate images and some text.

Here are the details of the 4 components I would like:

Component 1:

img-3567389-1-jC5uRcz.jpg

I would like this image to be the background, I don't really mind how much needs to be cropped for it to fit.

Component 2:

img-3567389-2-LyNRiWL.jpg

I would like this image to have it's background removed, and to be on the far left of the signature.

Component 3:

img-3567389-3-G5vKQAj.png

I would like this image to have it's background removed, and  to be on the far right of the signature.

Component 4:

I would like the text "Vinyl_Scratchy_DJ" in between the two pictures, in the font you think suits Vinyl the best.

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

Never mind, I made my own one.

OP:

Heya! Vinyl here requesting a signature from Starlight! I'm afraid my way of explaining things may be a little different to other ponies, so Ima try and make it as simple as I can. If possible, the signature I would like would be comprised of 3 separate images and some text.

Component 1:

I would like this image to be the background, I don't really mind how much needs to be cropped for it to fit.

Component 2:

I would like this image to have it's background removed, and to be on the far left of the signature.

Component 3:

I would like this image to have it's background removed, and  to be on the far right of the signature.

Component 4:

I would like the text "Vinyl_Scratchy_DJ" in between the two pictures, in the font you think suits Vinyl the best.

Your signature is quite good! I'm glad you tried yourself, but I can still make you one if you want me to. Your description methods are quite good, actually. Quite precise.

How do you do wallpapers? do you submit a background and other things, or something else?

Just give me a picture of the character you want or just a description or something. What I definitely will need is the size of the wallpaper. I just work with what I'm given, it's usually not that hard and sometimes I get a lot of space for creativity, which allows me to create lots of different effects! I haven't got a wallpaper request so far, however.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Can I get a signature of my oc gaming on a ps4 please saying something like "good bye life I'm gaming right now!"

I can make the signature, but you'll have to request the image of your oc gaming first, as I don't draw the characters myself, I just use the images I'm given. I would suggest DJ Spacer's request shop, but the waiting list is really long.

I can make the signature, but you'll have to request the image of your oc gaming first, as I don't draw the characters myself, I just use the images I'm given. I would suggest DJ Spacer's request shop, but the waiting list is really long.

oh ok then I'll try to get one from him then *walks to a dark corner and sobs*

Your signature is quite good! I'm glad you tried yourself, but I can still make you one if you want me to. Your description methods are quite good, actually. Quite precise.

Just give me a picture of the character you want or just a description or something. What I definitely will need is the size of the wallpaper. I just work with what I'm given, it's usually not that hard and sometimes I get a lot of space for creativity, which allows me to create lots of different effects! I haven't got a wallpaper request so far, however.

Actually yea, I'd love if you could make me a signature. Chances are you could make a better version anyway.

I must make a request, if I may be so bold. I need a new sig. made with my O.C. if its not to much to ask. I would like the background to be dark, or a starry background with my O.C., and my name Poetic Stone. If this is not to much trouble my friend then there you go, O.C. is included

.post-31415-0-65913000-1426194970.png

oh ok then I'll try to get one from him then *walks to a dark corner and sobs*

When you've got your OC drawn, come back and I'll make the signature with the picture.

Actually yea, I'd love if you could make me a signature. Chances are you could make a better version anyway.

Okay, I'll start on it when I have time. I'll put you first on the list!

Hey what's up, can I request a signature?   :squee:

Sure! What do you want?

I must make a request, if I may be so bold. I need a new sig. made with my O.C. if its not to much to ask. I would like the background to be dark, or a starry background with my O.C., and my name Poetic Stone. If this is not to much trouble my friend then there you go, O.C. is included

.attachicon.gifpost-31652-0-63253300-1425152246_thumb.png

Of course. I'll do this after I finish VinylScratchy's. (I hope you can be patient :) )

Well I want my name in like a cool fashion with cool colors, also I want Derpy in my picture and rainbow dash, if it is possible (if one of the ponies doesn't look good in the sig then replace them for Fluttershy). Also may I have the ponies cutiemark near them in the back ground. Okay Thank you!  B)

Well I want my name in like a cool fashion with cool colors, also I want Derpy in my picture and rainbow dash, if it is possible (if one of the ponies doesn't look good in the sig then replace them for Fluttershy). Also may I have the ponies cutiemark near them in the back ground. Okay Thank you!  B)

Okay. You're officially in line. I'll do all the requests in the order on the OP.

OP:

Component 1:

Component 2:

Component 3:

Component 4:

I should be writing my french speech but my brain isn't working anyway so...

I finished your request. It looks pretty much like the one you made except that I used Circuit Mage for the font (I used it for one of my old signatures actually) and added fancy glows and whatnot. Tell me if it's okay.

post-29246-0-67307700-1426220966.png

Didn't know what to put for text so put your username (I can still change it)

post-29246-0-27181200-1426222984.png

most swag signature in the universe

.attachicon.gifpost-31652-0-63253300-1425152246_thumb.png

I went with the star theme for this one. Tell me if you like it!

post-29246-0-49537400-1426223429.png

That my friend is pure awesomeness I really like that you did a super fantastic job on that. Let me thank you for takeing the time to make something just for me. Did I mention that it is super awesome...lol I can't help it you did good. Thanks again WoW that looks so good.

That my friend is pure awesomeness I really like that you did a super fantastic job on that. Let me thank you for takeing the time to make something just for me. Did I mention that it is super awesome...lol I can't help it you did good. Thanks again WoW that looks so good.

I'm glad you like it! You seem so happy so have a Pinkie Pie  :)

Hi there again!

Can I request a signature?

Yeah sure! But it will have to be done after next week. (I have exams.) If you don't mind the wait, what do you want?

Okay. You're officially in line. I'll do all the requests in the order on the OP.

I should be writing my french speech but my brain isn't working anyway so...

I finished your request. It looks pretty much like the one you made except that I used Circuit Mage for the font (I used it for one of my old signatures actually) and added fancy glows and whatnot. Tell me if it's okay.

attachicon.gifvinyl.png

Didn't know what to put for text so put your username (I can still change it)

attachicon.gifmg0711.png

most swag signature in the universe

I went with the star theme for this one. Tell me if you like it!

attachicon.gifpoetic.png

This is bucking amazing! You are the best!

Can I still request one a signature please? I'd love a signature of Nightmare Moon (the picture below) and it would say my username if you could. If you aren't making them anymore, thank you anyway!

nightmare_moon__vector__by_qcryzzy-d6vhi

Heya Starlight! I'm back! I'm here to request another thing, could you make a wallpaper for me? I suppose I don't really to explain it too much as I'd like it almost the exact same way as the Signature you so generously created for me. Could I get that same font style, the same awesome glow effects and the same pictures! The only thing I would like changed is the picture on the right hand side.

Components

Component 1

Type: Primary Background

Details: The backdrop of the wallpaper that all other images lie on.

slVnT6o.jpg

Component 2

Type: Left Image

Details: The image on the far left of the wallpaper

LqOzs2O.jpg

Component 3

Type: Right Image

Details: The image on the far right of the wallpaper

lYlyh42.jpg

Component 4

Type: Text

Details: Same Font and same effects as the Signature

Vinyl_Scratchy_DJ

Component 5

Type: Effects

Details: Same glow effects and all other extras imposed on the Signature, if possible.

I love how you clicked this even though it requires no more explanation than what was in the "Details". How do you think my description style is? I also has to type all the BBCode by heart!