Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Officially closed.

Starlight Fan

I don't think I'll be accepting new requests until I finish the old ones, but I'll be sure to tell you if I ever take new requests again. (I'm sure I wrote that somewhere on the OP, let me check)

no problem just wanted to make sure

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I guess I could consider this a wallpaper request.. I just would really like to see one of my requests finished for a change. That might sound kind of rude, but it is kind of frustrating seeing these Request Shops rack up the views and replies whilst regular requests are left virtually unnoticed.

So, bitching aside.. Sorry about that. ^^' Can you do a request with just text?

And I do have a picture of my OC if that would be of any use to you:

sig-3875038.img-3689613-1-vZ4GbBQ.png

I'm sorry I didn't draw something from scratch. The background was far too complicated. Actually it was a challenge overall, but I tried my best. I might redo this from time to time to mark my progress.

I made the sunset myself and put a picture of Ponyville I found on Google Images in front of it, made your OC on a base, did a hill thing, slapped on some effects and it actually looks like a thing. Hope you like it.

post-29246-0-27001400-1435033124_thumb.png

Edited by Timesten

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry I didn't draw something from scratch. The background was far too complicated. Actually it was a challenge overall, but I tried my best. I might redo this from time to time to mark my progress.

I made the sunset myself and put a picture of Ponyville I found on Google Images in front of it, made your OC on a base, did a hill thing, slapped on some effects and it actually looks like a thing. Hope you like it.

attachicon.gifpv.png

Hey, it's fine man. Why would I be mad? x3 And I don't like it, I love it! A feeling in my gut tells me this isn't quite what I requested, but I can't even remember my request so I can't exactly hold that against you. xD

And either way, I like it. So don't feel bad, okay? :)

Hey, it's fine man. Why would I be mad? x3 And I don't like it, I love it! A feeling in my gut tells me this isn't quite what I requested, but I can't even remember my request so I can't exactly hold that against you. xD

And either way, I like it. So don't feel bad, okay? :)

Well I'm glad you like it C: I tried my best to follow the instructions, so yeah. I might draw this from scratch with my tablet someday.

(edited)

Hi this is the first time i requested a signature but could you have it 600X100

With the words "Travel Hooves" and this picturepost-33869-0-09323500-1436493642_thumb.png

And any sort of background will do.

Edit: did the shop close?

Edited by That pony

I did finish yours, though.

Go to the first post, open all the spoilers and look for your name, you should find it C:

EDIT: Actually I have it here I'll post it again.

(I know I said I wouldn't come back until I was ready to make more things but I wanted to let you see it ^-^)

I come back to the thread to just find out that it was completed. Must have deleted the notice by mistake before reading it. ^^; Heh, silly me.

Thank you very much. I think it's wonderful.

Well I'm glad you like it C: I tried my best to follow the instructions, so yeah. I might draw this from scratch with my tablet someday.

Makes sure you let me know if you ever do~

Hi this is the first time i requested a signature but could you have it 600X100

With the words "Travel Hooves" and this pictureattachicon.gifpony20150706211742.png

And any sort of background will do.

Edit: did the shop close?

@

hey there! could i ask for a sig? or is this closed again?

This thread will only be used for posting completed requests that were made before I put the shop on hiatus. However, if I feel like it, I'll take on your requests sometime in the future (I'm not saying I'll definitely do them, but if I have time I might try.)

I wanted to try to make a request for a signature.. i wanted it to reflect Princess Twilight Sparkle, go crazy with the design, i just wanted a good pic of her with blue and purple text spelling out Twilightfan28 lol, not time limit, whenever you have time though ;)

(edited)

Hello again Can I have a Sig?

Size: A Normal Size of a sig

Text/Color: Mist Blitz and Dark Blue

Images

sig-3960880.img-3705705-1-_request__mist

Left side

sig-3960880.img-3705813-2-pixlr_i_need_u

Right Side

Background: Dark Blue and Grey Stripes (Just My OC Colors Really :P

Thanks you if you want to do it~

I have a feeling I strayed from your requirements a bit too much. Yay for creative liberty!

Anyway, here's your signature. (finally!) I hope you like it because I really do.

post-29246-0-19051800-1437555463.png

I was thinking something similar to this.

Here you go. I quite like this to be honest.

Two versions, with and without text.

post-29246-0-44314700-1437556844.png

post-29246-0-97929000-1437556909.png

Edited by Timesten