Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask me, AmberDust!

AmberDust

I visited this three cities too. ^^

When you go on a vacation, what do you like more, sunbathing on the beach or the visit of some cities and other cultural assets?

Culture, all the way. As much as I like relaxing, I really enjoy seeing cool architecture and art and such.

• Brohoof 1

Culture, all the way. As much as I like relaxing, I really enjoy seeing cool architecture and art and such.

Like me ^^

When you have the chance to go to equestria, would you go and also stay there?
And if yes, why? 

Like me ^^

When you have the chance to go to equestria, would you go and also stay there?
And if yes, why? 

Like, would I choose to LIVE there?

I couldn't just leave my life and my family behind...but I certainly would stay, maybe for a month or so. It depends on whether or not time goes by on Earth while I'm gone! And if I could ever return to Equestria some other time...

Which pros and cons do you see to live in Equestria as a pony? 

Well, for cons, its mainly one thing. I'm a bit of an artist, so not having hands or fingers would really suck. If I were a Unicorn, though, that'd certainly take the burden off.

Also, MAGIC. That's a definite pro, no matter what species I am!  There would be so much cool stuff to learn about and having a cutie mark would definitely boost my morale, too.

I think I would be a very different person if I grew up in a land with very little technology that relied primarily on trades and magic.

Do you think there are things you will find really strange be a Pony and if yes, what for things?

Do you believe in parallel universes?

Living in a society of vegetarians would be really odd...Like, really odd. ^^' Also not wearing clothes and using my mouth/magic for everything instead of hands.

I'd like to believe in parallel universes, I really would...but I just don't know. Call me agnostic on the matter. I just don't know enough to be sure.

• Brohoof 1

Also not wearing clothes

I would like that. XD But you can also wear clothes as a pony, or? Rarity would support this. XD

And yes, the "grab everything with the mouth" thing would be a strange feeling. 

Do you believe in the paranormal?
Or in extraterrestrial life?
  • Brohoof 1

I would like that. XD But you can also wear clothes as a pony, or? Rarity would support this. XD

And yes, the "grab everything with the mouth" thing would be a strange feeling. 

Do you believe in the paranormal?
Or in extraterrestrial life?

Paranormal, maybe.

Aliens, definitely.

Our universe is WAAY to big for us to be the only life forms in it. Even a one-in-a-trillion chance of a planet having life forms on it would result in a ridiculous number of other inhabited planets. The universe is BIG.

I wonder how other species may be developing, far, far away...

• Brohoof 1

Do you like philosophy?

I can't say I'm terribly educated on classic philosophy, but I am interested in it. Its always cool to see tbe different philosophical viewpoints that come from different cultures. Also, you'll notice that a lot of philosophers come from the cultures that endure the most struggle.
  • Brohoof 1

What is your favorite mythological creature (sorry if this has been asked already)?

• 1 month later...

Uhm... Hi... I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind.

You see, I actually would like to know what christmass is like. You know... for... you see... I never actually had a true traditional christmass and honestly, I get pretty sad around christmass time and everyone reminds me that christmass is coming. It reminds me of what I miss... compared to other people. I always picture it to be one of the greatest times of years.

You know, being with your family and friends and waiting all night to see if Santa actually drops by and all the cokkies are suddenly gone.

So I would like to know, what is christmass like? What do you do on christmass? How do you feel during christmass?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You mean like Kant from germany or what? 

Are you interested in history?

I was more referring to Russian philosophers, but sure.

I'm interested in certain bits of history. Unfortunately those aren't the bits I learn in my history class anymore. :lol: I care less about politics and more about societies, mythology, religion, architecture...that kind of thing. 

As a side note, I remember loving the Vikings unit in my Grade 11 history class, which was the unit that the Student-teacher taught, so really my interest all depends on how the information is relayed to me. Monotonous professors tend to drain my interest dry. :P

What is your favorite mythological creature (sorry if this has been asked already)?

Hmm....That really depends on who's telling the story, I guess!

When I was little, I had an obsession with fairies and other such things, but I think that applied to most girls. Ironically enough, i never really cared for Unicorns.

More recently, I'd say my favourites are things like dragons and other, more magical mythological creatures, as opposed to cryptozoological ones like Bigfoot and Sea monsters.

Tough question. ^^'

Uhm... Hi... I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind.

You see, I actually would like to know what christmass is like. You know... for... you see... I never actually had a true traditional christmass and honestly, I get pretty sad around christmass time and everyone reminds me that christmass is coming. It reminds me of what I miss... compared to other people. I always picture it to be one of the greatest times of years.

You know, being with your family and friends and waiting all night to see if Santa actually drops by and all the cokkies are suddenly gone.

So I would like to know, what is christmass like? What do you do on christmass? How do you feel during christmass?

This is a hard question to answer, because Christmas is different for everyone, and its different every year. My last Christmas, for example, is the worst in my memory, since my Nonno was in the hospital in very poor condition and wasn't able to come to Christmas dinner. We visited him in the hospital, of course, and he was so happy to see us, but he did pass on a few months later and I can't help associating that painful memory that with Christmas.

Sorry, i guess that doesn't really answer anything. Let's try this again.

what is christmass like? What do you do on christmass? How do you feel during christmass?

Do you not celebrate Christmas? Do you want to celebrate it?

For me, Christmas is a wonderful time of year. It's very...different. It was certainly much more magical when I was younger, when we'd wake up super early in the morning and be greeted by toys and games beneath the tree, instead of the far more grown-up gifts of clothes and money, which lacks a certain excitement in my mind. We usually set up our tree on the second weekend of December, when we'd take out the (fake) tree, assemble it, then go through all of our ornaments. Each of the kids in my family (4) would get a new ornament each year. I'd always organize all of mine by year before hanging them up, and some of them go on the same part of the tree each year. Nowadays its only me, my dad, and one of my brothers who share this tradition, since everyone else is usually busy. This year I'm out of town, so I guess they'll be doing that without me...

On Christmas eve, we go to church in the evening after a cheap, usually greasy take-out meal. Then when we get home, we each open one gift and have cookies and such before going to bed. Sometimes we'll play card games or watch a movie or something. On Christmas morning, I'm usually the first to wake up.

I've always just loved the atmosphere of Christmas. Of getting up early, then waking my brothers and opening our stockings while we waited for our parents and sister to wake up... Of our little traditions, like just spending the whole day together, playing with my friend/neighbour, eating big meals and even going to church the day before...there are so many traditions, and living them out just gives you the feeling that the world is good and some things don't have to change. Of course, Christmas doesn't always live up to its hype, but such is life. When it doesn't, though, sometimes I'll wake up one day in January and think "Today feels like Christmas". Its a strange thing, really. As if its something in the air.

I think the best part of Christmas isn't the day itself, but the fact that everyone gets a break from work to enjoy each others' company.

Anyhoo, hope that answered your question. I'd like to know, though--what's he origin of the wistful attitude you have towards Christmas?

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 2

This is a hard question to answer, because Christmas is different for everyone, and its different every year. My last Christmas, for example, is the worst in my memory, since my Nonno was in the hospital in very poor condition and wasn't able to come to Christmas dinner. We visited him in the hospital, of course, and he was so happy to see us, but he did pass on a few months later and I can't help associating that painful memory that with Christmas.

Sorry, i guess that doesn't really answer anything. Let's try this again.

Do you not celebrate Christmas? Do you want to celebrate it?

Well , now I am thinking to myself that I shouldn't have asked this.

It is sad but true, I do not celebrate Christmas. Most Cristmas everybody leaves becasue they are invited by their famillies and then I am left alone, sitting in the living room with a blanket on my back while I watch "A Chritsmas Carol" on TV.

After a while all my friends come back and show off their presents and keep on telling me how fun it was.

I do not mind. I wish them the best and I ask what they did and stuff but it makes me feel like I am missing something.

What I wouldn't do to celebrate Christmas just once.

For me, Christmas is a wonderful time of year. It's very...different. It was certainly much more magical when I was younger, when we'd wake up super early in the morning and be greeted by toys and games beneath the tree, instead of the far more grown-up gifts of clothes and money, which lacks a certain excitement in my mind. We usually set up our tree on the second weekend of December, when we'd take out the (fake) tree, assemble it, then go through all of our ornaments. Each of the kids in my family (4) would get a new ornament each year. I'd always organize all of mine by year before hanging them up, and some of them go on the same part of the tree each year. Nowadays its only me, my dad, and one of my brothers who share this tradition, since everyone else is usually busy. This year I'm out of town, so I guess they'll be doing that without me...

On Christmas eve, we go to church in the evening after a cheap, usually greasy take-out meal. Then when we get home, we each open one gift and have cookies and such before going to bed. Sometimes we'll play card games or watch a movie or something. On Christmas morning, I'm usually the first to wake up.

I've always just loved the atmosphere of Christmas. Of getting up early, then waking my brothers and opening our stockings while we waited for our parents and sister to wake up... Of our little traditions, like just spending the whole day together, playing with my friend/neighbour, eating big meals and even going to church the day before...there are so many traditions, and living them out just gives you the feeling that the world is good and some things don't have to change. Of course, Christmas doesn't always live up to its hype, but such is life. When it doesn't, though, sometimes I'll wake up one day in January and think "Today feels like Christmas". Its a strange thing, really. As if its something in the air.

I think the best part of Christmas isn't the day itself, but the fact that everyone gets a break from work to enjoy each others' company.

Anyhoo, hope that answered your question. I'd like to know, though--what's he origin of the wistful attitude you have towards Christmas?

I really want to celebrate Christmas once in my life in the way you would do it. Like eating cookies and play card games(I love to play Uno) and how you wake up early, wake up your brothers and RUSH dowanstairs! I bet that I would wake up sooner than you!... but I never had such an situation. I never had a fireplace where I could hang my stocking, I even never had a stocking, let alone the fireplace. I did have a tree.. a fake one... that is half as tall as I am. But it is only there for decoration. There are never presents under it.. and most Christmas days everyone is gone. 

I do not know what it is like to have a Christmas spirit. The only thing I had was a tree... it wasn't spectacular or something but it was something.

Every Chrsitmas morning I wake up while everyone is gone but I keep thinking to myself: "Maybe to suprise me this year, they sneakily put some presents under the tree while I was asleep!"

Then I walk to the tree and still, it was empty  while I think to myself: "Yeah... should have figured..."

And then I hear all my friends talking about how great their Christmas was and you see all those Christmas shows, movies and special Christmas episodes of cartoos where everyone gets presents and have fun with their friends and stuff...

and it just makes me curious... that is why I hate but like Christmas at the same time.

• Brohoof 1

I really want to celebrate Christmas once in my life in the way you would do it. Like eating cookies and play card games(I love to play Uno) and how you wake up early, wake up your brothers and RUSH dowanstairs! I bet that I would wake up sooner than you!... but I never had such an situation. I never had a fireplace where I could hang my stocking, I even never had a stocking, let alone the fireplace. I did have a tree.. a fake one... that is half as tall as I am. But it is only there for decoration. There are never presents under it.. and most Christmas days everyone is gone.  I do not know what it is like to have a Christmas spirit. The only thing I had was a tree... it wasn't spectacular or something but it was something. Every Chrsitmas morning I wake up while everyone is gone but I keep thinking to myself: "Maybe to suprise me this year, they sneakily put some presents under the tree while I was asleep!" Then I walk to the tree and still, it was empty  while I think to myself: "Yeah... should have figured..." And then I hear all my friends talking about how great their Christmas was and you see all those Christmas shows, movies and special Christmas episodes of cartoos where everyone gets presents and have fun with their friends and stuff... and it just makes me curious... that is why I hate but like Christmas at the same time.

So, its not that you don't celebrate if for religious reasons, its just that your family never really celebrated it? Well, its never too late to start. If you live with your family, you can always suggest "lets have Christmas this year," or maybe organize a secret Santa or holiday party with some of your friends. :)

So, its not that you don't celebrate if for religious reasons, its just that your family never really celebrated it? Well, its never too late to start. If you live with your family, you can always suggest "lets have Christmas this year," or maybe organize a secret Santa or holiday party with some of your friends. :)

I am impressed that you could guess my situation like that by just readig what I wrote. But for someone with a lack of Christmas expirience like me, it is difficult to organsie something like that, besides I also don't have a large paycheck. Maybe one of my friends can help me out and when I think about it, a small event like this doesn't have to cost that much. But it is still going to get tricky since all my friends are gone to celebrate it with their famillies. I'll try to figure something out. 

Thanks a lot. I will remember your great help.

• Brohoof 1

I am impressed that you could guess my situation like that by just readig what I wrote. But for someone with a lack of Christmas expirience like me, it is difficult to organsie something like that, besides I also don't have a large paycheck. Maybe one of my friends can help me out and when I think about it, a small event like this doesn't have to cost that much. But it is still going to get tricky since all my friends are gone to celebrate it with their famillies. I'll try to figure something out. 

Thanks a lot. I will remember your great help.

Good luck, my friend. Don't try too hard to make it perfect, and don't stress yourself out about it. This will be your first Christmas, if you decide to go through with it, and hopefully it can be the start of some nice traditions. Remember, though, that Christmas is about joy and togetherness. It doesn't need to be expensive, and heck, it doesn't even need to be on December 25th if you can't work around that day.

Merry Christmas. :)

• Brohoof 1

hey! thanks for ask something on my personal AMA! that's a pretty avatar you got, so here's my questions

what you plan to do these 25th?

who's your favorite book character and why?

(edited)

hey! thanks for ask something on my personal AMA! that's a pretty avatar you got, so here's my questions

what you plan to do these 25th?

who's your favorite book character and why?

On the 25th, I'll be back home and celebrating Christmas with my family! We do the usual stuff--go to church the day before, maybe play some card games, then wake up early and open gifts. We used to go to my Nonna's house for lunch, but she moved to another city this summer into a residence where she won't have to do any yardwork, since last winter really took its toll on her. :( Its definitely going to be different without her here.

We'll probably just have turkey dinner with the immediate family.

My favourite character...varies. As do my obsessions.

At the moment, and probably for the next long while, my favourite character is Lord Havelock Vetinari, the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork. He's the seemingly all-seeing, benevolent and intimidating tyrant of a crazy, magical city on a crazy, magical world. Words cannot express my love for this series...well, they could, but nobody wants to read THAT novel. :P

EDIT: Why is he my favourite?The guy is just so damn smooth and charming and wise I just can't help but love him. He's usually an antagonist to the story's protagonist, but he's a good guy nonetheless, which is always a cool angle. I recommend reading "Guards! Guards!" To get a taste of Vetinari.

GNU Terry Pratchett. u_u

Edited by AmberDust

(edited)

i have another question, do you think ebooks and tablets are replacing real books?

Well, I don't have an eBook, but I still have a tonne of regular books, so from my perspective it doesn't seem that way. I think people, in general, prefer the way a book feels in their hands. It's like the debate between letters and email. Sure, email is free, fast, and efficient, but, well...a letter is a letter. It's personal...Perhaps this isn't the best comparison, sorry, I have a very specific book on my mind at the moment.**

I think books are here forever because technology is fragile. Fragile and expensive and not accessible for everyone. Not to mention the fact that not every book has a digital copy online somewhere. With ebooks, you can only get what they've legally got the rights to sell--which as of yet, isn't much--at least compared to the massive amount of books out there! Libraries don't stock them, I believe, and you can't lend someone an eBook, or buy them one for Christmas. Real books don't need to be charged, or updated, or carry your credit card information. Not to mention the collector's pride when it comes to real books--and the thrill of the hunt.

Anyways, I feel like I've gone off on a tangent. So, to reiterate, no. I don't think books are going anywhere anytime soon. There's just something about the intangibility of eBooks that doesn't feel quite right. Heck, I finished reading an ebook on my phone not too long ago, and now I'm more motivated than ever to buy a hard copy!

'I dare say the clacks is wonderful if you wish to know the prawn market figures from Genua. But can you write S.W.A.L.K. on a clacks? Can you seal it with a loving kiss? Can you cry tears on to a clacks, can you smell it, can you enclose a pressed flower? A letter is more than just a message. And a clacks is so expensive in any case that the average man in the street can just about afford it in a time of crisis: GRANDADS DEAD FUNERAL TUES. A day's wages to send a message as warm and human as a thrown knife? But a letter is real.'

Edited by AmberDust

Wow, to be quite honest, this thread seems pretty active. I like that a lot. I like active threads. Just a heads-up, you don't have to answer all of these if you're uncomfortable. I hate making people (Or is it "ponies"? Should I be saying "ponies"? Should I have been saying "ponies" all this time? Dangit...) uncomfortable.

Okie, with that being said, here's my slew of questions; get ready because they usually come in rapid-fire:

1) Favorite pony and why?

2) Best pony and why? (I ask separately because favorite isn't necessarily best)

3) Could you please describe your first OC ever?

4) **first MLP OC?

5) How about your first fanfic ever?

6) What brought you into MLP?

7) What brought you here to MLP Forums?

8) Do you consider yourself a brony/pegasister? If so, which type of brony/pegasister would you consider yourself? (Moderate, hipster, or creative)

9) Have you attended any cons? If so, which was your first, and which was your favorite?

10) Any questions back for me yet? Just checkin'!

11) Alright, the questions from here on out are gonna get weird. Ready?

12) Have you ever asked a question that you yourself would not be comfortable answering? If so, would please you ask it to yourself now, and answer it honestly?

14) Has anyone ever (justly or unjustly) accused an OC of yours of being overpowered, overly-generic, or (God forbid) a Mary Sue? (or whatever the male variant of that is)

15) How many times have you gone online to solve personal problems? What was one of the times?

16) What is your phone ringtone? Just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

17) Funniest typo or mispronunciation you've done?

18) Celestial Empire or Luna Republic?

19) Do you still use chalk to draw, or has modern technology made chalk obsolete?

20) Did you know that I'm okay with it if you deflect any of these questions back at me?

21) Most annoying sound you've ever heard?

22) Any pet peeves you'd like to share?

23) Did you remember to answer question 13?

24) On that note, are you superstitious about anything or in any way?

25) How tall are you? It doesn't have to be an exact measurement, a generalization will do.

26) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your singing voice?

27) Know any good nerd jokes?

28) Does it bother you when I tell you that I found another OC with the exact same name as yours?

29) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this questioning session?

30) Will you ask questions on my "ask a pony" thread? mlpforums.com/topic/143568-ask-meson-bolt-that-is-if-you-want-to/

31) Want any more questions?

Well since I can't think of any more good ones to ask, I guess that's it for now. Merry Christmastime, hope you have a great day, a great life, and if you made it this far, you have an awesome face and are an awesome person. Stay frosty!

(Actually I guess saying "Stay warm!" is a more season-appropriate "goodbye")

Edited by Meson Bolt

Oh dear. That's a lot of questions...how time to get typing!

1) Favorite pony and why?

I've developed a new appreciation for Applejack over the past couple seasons. She's protective of her friends, hardworking, strong, and carries the Element of Harmony that I value the most: Honesty.

Twilight Sparkle is probably a close second, but honestly, it depends on the episode. :o

2) Best pony and why? (I ask separately because favorite isn't necessarily best)

Mm...still Applejack. She just feels the realest, and the easiest to get along with. She's a good friend.

3) Could you please describe your first OC ever?

Oh, jeez...I've been inserting myself into shows and books since before I can remember. Probably since before the term  "OC" even existed. I remember playing a game with my best friend back in elementary school where we both pretended we were cats. It wasn't related to a show or anything, but this was probably the closest thing I've had to an "OC". It was literally just a blue talking cat. 

Those were simpler times. :lol:

4) **first MLP OC?

Amber Dust! Wait, no, that's not true. I think the first OC I designed was an Earth Pony named Black Forest, based on the cake. I just drew a whole bunch of OC designs without giving them backstories or personalities, but I still think that counts.

Of course, there's also the ponysona, which of course came before all of these...but that's not really a character. It's just me.

5) How about your first fanfic ever?

Oh god. The first fanfic I ever wrote...hmmm....I'm sure I drew some crappy little Pokémon comics when I was younger, but the first thing I ever actually sat down and dedicated time and thought to was...*sigh*.

An author self-insert Hetalia fic that me and my friend were making. :lol: It was basically just a role play in script-format, and we (or, I) never intended on publishing it...It was mostly just a fun way to communicate with my friend who I hadn't seen in a long time. Hetalia is what got us talking to each other again after she moved! Aah, memories. We had fun.

6) What brought you into MLP?

I blame memebase, back in 2012land. I just started seeing ponies everywhere, and I thought, hey, might as well give it a shot, since people are speaking so highly of it! I think I started watching when Season 2 had come out.

7) What brought you here to MLP Forums?

Uuh. I think I had been looking for info on mlp, and I stumbled across a thread on google, thus prompting me to join.

8) Do you consider yourself a brony/pegasister? If so, which type of brony/pegasister would you consider yourself? (Moderate, hipster, or creative)

Ah, yes, the "Meet The Bronies" song. I don't really like the term "Brony", since it has some less-savoury things associated with it, and "Pegasister" sounds pretty lame, so I just usually call myself a fan.

I think I land somewhere between "Moderate" and "Creative", depending on the day. I tend to get very involved in a fandom for a period of time, then take breaks in other fandoms, so my attachment to each one varies with the seasons (or something). 

9) Have you attended any cons? If so, which was your first, and which was your favorite?

No mlp cons, but I have been attending a local convention regularly, plus I've been to Anime North and FanExpo. My favourite...hmmm. The local ones are never as big, interesting, or energetic, but they're more personal and its easier to make friends, so I think my second/third local con was probably my favourite. I won an mlp trivia contest once! Against a super obsessed brony. That was cool.

Next favourite would be Anime North, but as I was going with a school group, our time and freedom was restricted.

10) Any questions back for me yet? Just checkin'!

Uuh, What'cha up to? Do you like to read books? Which is your favourite? Who is best non-pony? (as in, best character who isn't a pony?)

11) Alright, the questions from here on out are gonna get weird. Ready?

Ready and able!

12) Have you ever asked a question that you yourself would not be comfortable answering? If so, would please you ask it to yourself now, and answer it honestly?

Sorry, but I don't think I have ever asked such a question. :P

14) Has anyone ever (justly or unjustly) accused an OC of yours of being overpowered, overly-generic, or (God forbid) a Mary Sue? (or whatever the male variant of that is)

Not as far as I know.

15) How many times have you gone online to solve personal problems? What was one of the times?

My own personal problems? Probably never. I was usually the one solving other people's problems!

16) What is your phone ringtone? Just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

The BEST ringtone available, aside from the Pokémon theme: 

17) Funniest typo or mispronunciation you've done?

I can;t remember. Probably nothing terribly interesting to be honest.

18) Celestial Empire or Luna Republic?

Neither. EQUESTRIA UNITE!

19) Do you still use chalk to draw, or has modern technology made chalk obsolete?

Seeing as I don't have a chalkboard, In don't draw with chalk indoors. I like drawing on sidewalks with chalk during the summer, but I think my mom gave our chalk away to out younger relatives. I wouldn't call it obsolete. It's fun.

20) Did you know that I'm okay with it if you deflect any of these questions back at me?

Go on, then! Answer 'em all, if you want! (On your own thread)

21) Most annoying sound you've ever heard?

Most recently, its the sound of horses (awful desks with hinged surfaces for drawing) being scraped across the ground in class. They're metal, and make an awfully loud noise that can be easily avoided if people just lifted the darn things off the ground!

There are worse sounds, though. Like recorders, or a knife across your nails.

22) Any pet peeves you'd like to share?

Hypocrisy and waste in general. Also littering and other thoughtless, lazy acts in that vein.

23) Did you remember to answer question 13?

You rascal.

24) On that note, are you superstitious about anything or in any way?

I...don't like saying things like "Today was my last class", without clarifying with "of the term" or something. I guess I fear some sort of cosmic irony will strike me down otherwise, proving me right. It's silly, I know. *knocks on wood*

I also keep tape over my webcam. :P

25) How tall are you? It doesn't have to be an exact measurement, a generalization will do.

A little under 5'7"?

26) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your singing voice?

Uuh. Maybe 5-6? I'm not good at singing, but my singing wont make anyone plug their ears or scream for mercy. So, passable. I used to be in choir.

27) Know any good nerd jokes?

I feel like my best jokes are situational. I need to be prompted. :P

Also, about 100% of my jokes are either nerdy or just plain silly.

28) Does it bother you when I tell you that I found another OC with the exact same name as yours?

*shrug* I found a DA artist who has the same name as mine. It bothered me for about half a second, but I got over it. It's a great big world out there, so true originality is pretty well nonexistent.

29) On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this questioning session?

A solid 8 out of ten. What? You were expecting 10/10? Well, excuuuse me.

Good questions. Some of them don't apply to me though, so the answers may bore you. I guess that's my fault though.

30) Will you ask questions on my "ask a pony" thread? mlpforums.com/topic/143568-ask-meson-bolt-that-is-if-you-want-to/

I think I might just make lunch, then study for my history exam instead. <_<" I...I'm sorry. Maybe I will. ~ s o m e d a y . . . :P

31) Want any more questions?

Nah I think I'm good. ;) Unless you come up with some REALLY good ones.

Translation: Do what you want! I'll answer if you ask!

Well since I can't think of any more good ones to ask, I guess that's it for now. Merry Christmastime, hope you have a great day, a great life, and if you made it this far, you have an awesome face and are an awesome person. Stay frosty!

Merry Christmastime to you, to! :rarity:  Thanks for the questions! I'm glad I have finally ascended to the tier of "Awesome-faced awesome person"! Have an excellent adventure day!

• Brohoof 1