Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did RainbowDash ever sing in the show?

almozayaf

She has sung in a couple of episodes to my knowledge. The Pet one and at the end of the Crystal empire part 2 episode. Also Winter Wrap Up she had a part in. Not forgetting Hearth's Warming Eve Episode. I forgot if there are other times; Memory doesn't serve me too well these days.

• Brohoof 1

She's had parts in Winter Wrap-Up, At the Gala, and a couple of the MMC songs, and a duet with Fluttershy in Find a Pet. She's yet to have a solo in the proper show(not counting Awesome as I Want to Be in RR), though they've announced that she's had a solo

• Brohoof 1

She sings in a TON of songs like:

~Winter Wrap Up

~At the Gala

~A True True Friend

~Generosity

~The Art of the Dress

~What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me

And many more! I hope she gets a solo in season 5.

Mostly she sings in backup/ not solo such as in:

Winter Wrap Up

At The Gala

Art Of The Dress

Generosity

Shine Like Rainbows

What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me

and more

But she did get a solo in Rainbow Rocks

"Awesome as I wanna Be"

(Although I am one of like 5 people who actually enjoy it)

Plus it was confirmed that she is getting a solo in season 5

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sure its already been said but what ever.. I distinctly remember her singing in the episode "bats!" In which they sang "bats!"... Huh.. Not to clever on titles hmm.

I was talkin about solo songs  -_-

Well, you didn't mention anything about solo songs in your original post, so why blame the other users? :S

Otherwise, she has. She sang Awesome As I Wanna Be in Rainbow Rocks, but she'll be getting a solo song soon in Season 5.

Edited by Odyssey

Only "Awesome as I Want to Be" in Rainbow Rocks counts as a solo, but even that one is iffy since the mane 5 were singing backup. 

She's supposed to be getting a solo in season 5 in the regular show, so there's that.

@

As there is already a thread in regards to this topic I will lock this one and redirect you to that one. In the future please remember to search for previous threads through either the forum search feature or Google site search.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/86851-would-you-like-rainbow-dash-to-sing-more-have-her-own-song-in-fim/

Thanks. :)