Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 5 Scootaloo Predictions

Firedog

Hi I made this topic for possible predictions on what character development scootaloo will go through in Season 5, as well as some basic scootaloo predictions. They have layed pretty low with the scootaloo rainbow dash sister relationship, I think it's quiet a possibility to see an episode dedicated to this. As we have seen rarity/ sweetie belle and apple jack/ apple bloom sister episodes. It seems only a matter of time before we get a scootaloo and rainbow dash sister episode. I think some more background information would also make scootaloo more relateable, or simply some more character development. Scootaloo interest me, I'm curious to see what they do in season 5. Post any scootaloo season 5 predictions here.

• Brohoof 2

It wouldn't surprise to see a sister episode for RD and scoots at some point in the near future. Really my predictions depend on how long MLP FiM goes on for.  :P I would like to see, even if it was for a moment, scootaloo actually fly. In fact, this could be the main arc of an RD/scoots episode where RD does her best to train scootaloo to fly, cementing their bond.  :D

• Brohoof 2

Since scootaloo is my second favorite pony i would love to see an episode centered around rainbow and scoots. I dont think we need more of anything to make scoots relateable. To me shes very relatable and memorable

• Brohoof 2

I hope another Scootaloo episode happens. It sounds fitting considering the theme of the season may offer plenty of opportunities for great new Crusaders episodes.

Hypothetically, I'm going with one where Rainbow Dash helps Scootaloo find her special talent. It would really offer a chance to show how far Rainbow Dash is coming in her development, especially since she did the same thing in a more pushy, in-your-face manner to Apple Bloom back in "Call of the Cutie". Also, it would give some time for Scootaloo to try to find herself on her own terms, away from the Crusaders. In terms of development potential, there is a lot to be overlooked if it isn't done.

• Brohoof 1

Since scootaloo is my second favorite pony i would love to see an episode centered around rainbow and scoots. I dont think we need more of anything to make scoots relateable. To me shes very relatable and memorable

she is very relateable and my favorite CMC. I think their is a lot of potential in her background information though. As we have no information as to who her parents are or if she has any family. There are also a lot of assumptions made about her background, most aren't cannon though. I think she is quite often overlooked in the fandom, most peoples favorite CMC is either Sweetie Belle, or Apple Bloom. When really I think she is one of the most unique characters and definitely distinct from the other CMC. Sleepless in Ponyville is a fan favorite episode which is centered around Scootaloo, so I really don't understand why we haven't seen another Scootaloo episode. There is so much potential in episodes revolving around Scootaloo. While we have seen some awesome Scootaloo moments there is definitely a lot of background information untouched that makes you curious about her. Lots of potential for further character development in her. I'm really interested to see what they do with her in Season 5.

• Brohoof 1

she is very relateable and my favorite CMC. I think their is a lot of potential in her background information though. As we have no information as to who her parents are or if she has any family. There are also a lot of assumptions made about her background, most aren't cannon though. I think she is quite often overlooked in the fandom, most peoples favorite CMC is either Sweetie Belle, or Apple Bloom. When really I think she is one of the most unique characters and definitely distinct from the other CMC. Sleepless in Ponyville is a fan favorite episode which is centered around Scootaloo, so I really don't understand why we haven't seen another Scootaloo episode. There is so much potential in episodes revolving around Scootaloo. While we have seen some awesome Scootaloo moments there is definitely a lot of background information untouched that makes you curious about her. Lots of potential for further character development in her. I'm really interested to see what they do with her in Season 5.

my ultimate goal for scoots is for her to come full circle with her...disability i guess i use that word lightly because scootaloo is not actually disabled...she is able to barely hover  so she does have the potential to fly. Im honestly fine if she doesnt fly and becomes the fastest land pony. Whatever makes her happy really. I just want rainbow to fully adress the elephant even if it comes off in a mean way at first I can see rainbow actually trying to teach scootaloo to fly in tranng after feeling sorry for how it came out originally then i can see scoots overdoing it but  rainbow would be there to help her in that moment when she does go overboard.

• Brohoof 1

My headcanon demands this...

It will be revealed that Scootaloo ran away from her home in Cloudsville. Her wealthy father, the mayor of Cloudsville will find her, and try to make her go to an exclusive boarding school. Scootaloo never told her friends that her family is rich, because she was afraid they would think she was a stuck up snob like Diamond Tiara. To make this episode perfect, Rainbow Dash will step in and talk the mayor into letting her become Scoot's big sister/guardian while the filly remains in school in Ponyville with her friends. 

(Nobody knew she was secretly living in the CMC clubhouse)

This is more wishful thinking on my part, but it would make a wonderful episode!

• Brohoof 1

She'll get some more screen time with RD for sure. I imagine they'll address the flight issue with her as well (still not sure just what direction they'll take).Hopefully we'll see her parents at some point too. 

Most important prediction: She will still be best pony.  B)

• Brohoof 1

What I really want is some informations about her family, because I'm tired of the Scootaloo being an orphan headcanon. >_>

Other than that, an episode where she learns how to fly would be nice. (could be a Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo episode)

• Brohoof 2

What I really want is some informations about her family, because I'm tired of the Scootaloo being an orphan headcanon. >_>

Other than that, an episode where she learns how to fly would be nice. (could be a Rainbow Dash/Scootaloo episode)

That would be cool, I'm also curious as to were she lives.

I would actually want an episode like this. 

Scootaloo is the first to get her cutie mark. She feels that she shouldn't be part of the cutie mark crusaders anymore, so she quits. She even stops talking to Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle. Rainbow Dash steps in and teaches her that her getting her cutie mark shouldn't stop her from helping her friends get theirs. So Scootaloo joins the CMC again and stays with them to support them on finding their cutie marks. 

Though I don't know what will actually happen. 

• Brohoof 1

I predict she will complete her transformation and grow a beak, becoming fluttershy's new pet chicken.

really, seriously -.- ughhhhhz             

YES, A SCOOTALOO THREAD!

I'm really hoping Scoots gets another episode this season. She got an episode twice (two seasons in a row!), so maybe we'll get another one this season.

If she does get an episode, it would be great if it focused on her family. We barely know anything about Scootaloo, where she lives, her parents, etc. We already know a ton about Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom's personal lives and families, I think it's completely necessary that Scootaloo gets some character development like this. If season 5 really is the last season, this episode needs to happen. If not, maybe an episode centering around Scootaloo learning how to fly?

• Brohoof 1

YES, A SCOOTALOO THREAD!

I'm really hoping Scoots gets another episode this season. She got an episode twice (two seasons in a row!), so maybe we'll get another one this season.

If she does get an episode, it would be great if it focused on her family. We barely know anything about Scootaloo, where she lives, her parents, etc. We already know a ton about Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom's personal lives and families, I think it's completely necessary that Scootaloo gets some character development like this. If season 5 really is the last season, this episode needs to happen. If not, maybe an episode centering around Scootaloo learning how to fly?

I predict that Scoots will be awesome in season five.  I predict more of this:

attachicon.gifrainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_by_implatinum-d5njn34.png

I hope for more Scoots / Granny Smith interactions:

I don't expect this to happen:

attachicon.gifscootaloo_as_rainbow_dash_by_jdueler11-d5rph6y.png

YES YES YES!! I agree with both these post :)

• Brohoof 1

i predict that another filly will show up in town, who will beat her in a skating competition. he will ride a skateboard, and she will get jeoulas so-on, and so-forth

There are some hints that the CMC may get their cutie marks this season and that would mean they all would have their own reactions to it and what their cutie marks are would be a major factor in this in addition to their personalities and how they feel about cutie marks. Maybe Scootaloo gets her cutie mark but it isn't the one she expected and is having trouble interpreting what it means, some cutie marks are very obvious but some other require a bit more interpretation. What I would like though is to see a bit more Scootalove, what we saw in Sleepless in Ponyville was adorable and I was a bit dissapointed to not see much more of that in season 4 and there is also the matter of what her family is like, I am under the opinion that she wants a sister like relationship with Rainbow Dash because she is an only child and feels a bit lonely because of that.

• Brohoof 1