Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Vanished (Adventure/Romance)

Emerald Heart

They were there yesterday, but then they suddenly.... disappeared. No one really thought much when the first person disappeared, because she was a little filly. But when the population numbers started dropping ponies started to get worried. Nopony seemed to know anything, or know how to do anything. The sheriff was gone and so was the mayor. Anypony who had any form of authority had already been taken. The Appleoosins had had enough, and decided to call a town meeting. The ponies renaming decided to go find their friends.

Rules:

1. Love and Tolerate

2. Readable Grammar.  (Periphrasis around OOC IN RP , Quotations when speaking) 

3. No god modding 

3.Thanks!

(OOC)

The door Creaked open as Tempest entered city hall, where the meeting to decide what should be done about the missing ponies was taking place. she slowly and quietly walked in, the wooden floors creaking under her hooves that made a soft noise every time they hit the floor. she walked over to a chair and took a seat, waiting for the other ponies to arrive so we could discuss what to do.

(let me know if this is okay)

Vital Spark walked along Appleloosa's main street, past the spot where the town usually had its Wild West dances, but nopony seemed to be in dancing mood tonight. Even the Mild West dance area was empty. Everypony seemed to be heading to the town hall, which was exactly where Vital was heading after hearing the news of a town meeting.

Of course she'd read the news about all those ponies going missing, but what could be done? Was everypony being recruited to look for the missing ponies? Or perhaps they'd already been found, and this was a meeting to break bad news? Or were we being called up to fight some mysterious foe? More likely the town was being abandoned and this was an evacuation meeting.

Whatever they decided, Vital had a decision of her own to make. She wasn't an Appleloosan native; she lived in Ponyville and was only supposed to be here on a work placement for a couple of months. Should she stand by the Appleloosans, or should she ditch them and run home as fast as her hooves could carry her?

Vital Spark arrived at the town hall, pushing the door open and trotting inside. Inside the room was almost empty of ponies, except for a blue pegasus mare sitting near the front. It was however, full of chairs. Vital didn't know whether to go and sit next to this other pegasus, which might be a bit weird given the amount of space in the room, or to sit far away from her, which could be interpreted as being a little rude. She decided to sit three seats away from her on the same row, and trotted over to take a seat. Not too near; not too far; easy conversation distance, but still a little leg room.

Rave had arrived a short time ago to Appleloosa. He had set out to explore again. He was mapping the area a little bit better as he thought he had seen an error in his previous navigation. He held a map before him. "Hmm, if I go here I should be standing in front of the town hall" he walked at one of the town halls walls and hurt his muzzle. "Ok, I think I found the error. The townhall is a little bit further away". He looked around him and saw that the town seemed empty. "That is strange, it was much more livelier the last time I was here. 

Rave entered the town hall seeing Tempest and Vital. However, he decided to stand rather than to sit. 

caliber arrived at appleloosa, holding a piece of paper in his hoof. "yup, this is it." he said to himself. "the place violet told me all those people were disappearing. appleloosa." he made his way into the small town, looking for the town hall. when he found it, he went in, naturally. "so, let me get this straight." caliber said loudly as he walked into the room. "people are disappearing, and we gotta find em'." he looked around. "im caliber, by the way."

@,@@JonasDarkmane, @,  @@Emerald<3,

Tempest sat quietly in her chair, staring down at the floorboards. she heard other ponies walking in but she payed them no mind, until she heard one of them speak "that's what we're here to decide" Said tempest with a somber voice, not taking her eyes off of the floor.

The loud, long whistle of the train's horn finally alerted Cura Breeze that his long ride was finally over. And not a moment too soon he thought as he quickly threw on his saddle bags, his only luggage for the trip, and after making sure that it was properly fitted, quickly disembarked from the train. Turning back briefly to the train that had begun to leave the station, almost as soon as he had left, he found that he was the only pony in the station, if the small raised platform with one lonely ticket vendor on the side could count as one. I know that this is a small town and all, but I at least expected some visitors other than just me...speaking of which, where is everypony? He thought as he turned away from the train to the seemingly empty town. Stepping off the platform he begin to slowly trot towards the center of the town, beginning to have doubts over Red Heart's decision, When Red Heart was speaking with me over building a clinic here, she made it seem like they were a lot more ponies living here but I don't see anypony and it's mid day. There's not even a bouncing tumble weed... However as he continued trotting though the town he spotted what appeared to be the town hall, judging by its relative size and the giant clock located above it. Maybe someone in there will know what happened to the town's residents.

Nearing the town hall, Cura Breeze begin to hear voices coming from, which renewed his resolve, for perhaps the town's residents were having a town meeting? As he pushed open the dusty worn doors he was meet with a rather disappointing sight, there were only about a twenty ponies within the main hall and most appeared to be gathered together in their own small groups, chatting quietly to each other...well almost all the groups. One in particular were chatting rather loudly about some sort of "disappearances" that immediately grabbed his attention. However he could not allow that to forget the reason that he came here for and judging by the looks that rest of the groups were giving him, he supposed that one was most likely to answer his questions.

@@~Phoenix~,@, @@Emerald<3, @,

Approaching the group he interrupted, " Excuse me, but would any of you know where I can find the mayor or leader of this town?"   

Edited by Blacklight

caliber looked at him. "im just as lost in this town as you are." he said. "but from what ive gathered, there is no leaders or anything like that at the moment. they all dissapeared. and thats why we're all here." he held out his hoove. "names caliber, by the way." he grinned.

@@Blacklight@@@~Phoenix~,@,

"The mayor and sheriff disappeared like the rest of 'em. Howdy there y'all, the name's Chrissie. Resident here in Appleoosa." She frowned, whatever beast or pony who had taken evreypony had managed to do it in the shortest amount of time possible. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm pretty angry about this. Ponies in Appleoosa just don't dissapear!"

@@Emerald<3,@,  

Inwardly, Cura could feel a small pit forming in his stomach, Why do I have the feeling that they went on more than just a coffee break, he thought as he reached for Caliber's hoof, only to be interrupted by a unicorn that called herself Chrissie, who's words only did to confirm his fears. Giving Caliber a quick shake, he turned to face the mare, " Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there. What do you mean by disappeared? Like they left or were they taken? Also, if they're gone who's in charge around here then?"  

Edited by Blacklight

Tempest sat silently in her chair, listening idly to the exchanges between the other ponies who had just arived. She hooved slowly at the floorboards, focusing on the grains as her ears tuned into what was going on arround her. She heard what sounded like a newcomer based on how little they knew About current events in town.

(Hey blacklight, personal little annoyance maybe but there was never anything said about how many ponies were in the town hall, amd as far as we know so far we are the only ones left. Its just a bit annoying to me how you seem to be deciding how many ponies there are in here.)

"thats the thing," caliber said, "no-one knows. and thats why we're here." he looked at the mare. "but, we're gonna find em'." caliber looked at the others. "we should form a search party. y'all seem like y'all can handle yourselves in a fight. but we're gonna need a leader. any volunteers?"

(i agee. i thought it was emtpy, too. :muffins: )

Edited by Peytonjay

@,@@~Phoenix~, @@Blacklight,

"I'm afraid that's the least of our worries. Now y'all are we doing this or not, we have to save our friends one way or another! Now, I ain't going to be the leader so who's it gonna be?" She sat down very loudly in a chair next to Tempest. She looked over at her, examining Tempest's every detail. She's pretty. Like Mom. 

Crimson blade galloped through the empty town, heading for the town hall. as he grew short of breath, he thought about why he had come here. once he had a lover from here he had forgotten her name of course but still it merited the trip from ponyville. he just hoped that he didn't miss the meeting which would have probably already began. crimson stopped for a moment and leaned against a wall panting, he pulled out his flask and lifted his mask to drink.

once he had drunk his fill he put It away, lowered his mask and kept going soon reaching his destination. he burst through the doors

panting and wheezing "hey guys! I made it I'm not late am I?" crimson looks around and notices that he had created quite a spectacle.

"I'm just gonna go sit down..." he mumbles and walks over to a empty chair and sits in it, trying to be unnoticeable.

Leslie dark flew around the town looking confused, as she made her way to town hall. During her stroll she looked at the empty town around her ''Not many ponies around here" she thought to her self as she started wandering the empty town although known as appleloosa until Leslie fell down under a rock. Without any sound leslie fell onto the dust floor coughing dust out of her muzzle ''okay.. I don't think ponies are gonna enjoy somepony like me here..''

@@Emerald<3

Rave noticed other ponies coming, but he had been listening to what they had to say. He finally approached Chrissie. "I don't know if I can be a leader, but I can be your guide. I'm a navigator and an explorer". Rave dug out a pile of maps he had in his saddlebags to emphasize his point. "My name is Rave Darkmane". 

As the conversation unfurled around him, Cura was still struggling to piece the pieces together in his mind, Wait, how is making a search party going to help if almost nopony here except for Chrissie even knows anything about these disappearances? Also, whatever or whoever is causing ponies to disappear is most likely long gone by now so searching right now, though a noble gesture, is most likely pointless. Whatever the case, we must know more this.  With his next course of action decided, he opened his mouth to address the group, only to get interrupted by two more newcomers, one being an unicorn who called himself Rave Darkmane who also claimed to be a navigator while the other just seemed to find a seat for him. I should probably check to see if he's ok.  However he had more pressing matters as he turned his attention back to Chrissie and asked, " Before anypony does anything, is there anything more you can tell us about these disappearance such as what time they disappeared or maybe their last known location?"@@Emerald<3,  

Edited by Blacklight

"i agree." caliber said. "we gotta know where they went missing, as to begin searching." caliber looked around. "and id like to say we still dont have a leader." caliber sat down, took out his sword, and started to polish it. "by the way, anyone here familiar with combat?" he asked

@ 

Rave looked at Caliber. "I've done my fair share of combat. When one wanders the lands of Equestria, mapping it, one can not always avoid danger". Rave started to think about the time he was in Canterlot, how he had been banished for his dark magic. He banished such thoughts. Nopony would ever understand. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

crimson had been trying to sneak another drink out of his flask without lifting his mask all the way. when he heard somepony ask about combat, he raised his hoof "I can fight." he said thinking of the years he had spent in a gang on the streets of ponyville.  he put his hoof down and nervously adjusted his mask,  

Tempest sits silently and is taking everything in. She doesnt know much about tbe dissapearences or where to begin searching. But she knew something had to be done. they couldnt just sit arround and wait until eventually every last pony in Town, which wasnt many at this point, dissapeared

Leslie got up and trotted over to the town hall where other ponies seems to be chatting and drinking, ''this must be it..'' she mumbled as she sat down at a dark table. As she was looking bored she noticed a few ponies talking about combat, She shrugged ''I'll just stay low for a while until something happens..''

(edited)

@,@@JonasDarkmane, @@CrimsonBlade34, @,

"I know more defense than combat. Not saying I can't hold my own in a fight a-course.  Talkin' on the subject of the townsponies, I don't know much. I was at work, and I was talkin' to a friend of mine. I blinked-and when I opened mah eyes, she wasn't there any more. Then, that's when evreypony started vanishin'. It was real freaky, I can't say no more than that."  A tear dribbled down her cheeck and plopped on the hardwood flooring. "I don't even know why I stayed. It just seems impossible." 

Edited by Emerald<3

@@Emerald<3

Rave started to think. "There has to be a logical explanation to all of this. This is must be connected to magic" he suggested. "So it might be that they are being taken somewhere, meaning they are still alive, however, that is only my theory" he offered. He looked around himself, waiting if anypony else had some suggestions as well, perhaps better than his own. He then noticed tear running down Chrissie's cheek. He put a hoof on her shoulder. "We will find them, don't worry". He offered her an assuring smile. 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

@@JonasDarkmane@@VinylWubs,@@~Phoenix~@, b]@[/b], [@@CrimsonBlade34,@@Blacklight,

"Eyup,  I mean really anything could be possible. But I think right now thing to do would be to get some rest, gather our weapons, and regroup in the mornin'. I reckon whoever's doing this ain't done yet so we best be on our guard. Stay safe evreypony!" She nodded at evreypony, and trotted out the door. Looking back once out of fear.