Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask omran

omran97

Dear Mr. Omran;

Your many posts have brought about the feeling within my gullet that can only be called by one name, and one name alone. This feeling is both many-fold, and flighty in coming, but it is the stupendous feeling of the LULZ.

I approve of your dapper dress and creation of drawn responses unruffles many a jimmie.

Now I have one question for you at this time, and that is... what is it like to bathe in a vat of peanut butter while wearing a gorrilla costume and rocking out to Vinly Scratch's Dubstep!?

Sincerely Nevermore(Slendy)/Screwball/He Who Brings the Night

Dear Mr. Omran;

Your many posts have brought about the feeling within my gullet that can only be called by one name, and one name alone. This feeling is both many-fold, and flighty in coming, but it is the stupendous feeling of the LULZ.

I approve of your dapper dress and creation of drawn responses unruffles many a jimmie.

Now I have one question for you at this time, and that is... what is it like to bathe in a vat of peanut butter while wearing a gorrilla costume and rocking out to Vinly Scratch's Dubstep!?

Sincerely Nevermore(Slendy)/Screwball/He Who Brings the Night

Posted Image

Posted Image

What kind of powers do you have?

Posted Image

Do you have a pony OC?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dearest apologies my good man, the night had worn away at my rationale and left me in a stupor of sorts!

I have a ancillary quesion that has been egging at my conscious for some time now, are you good sir, a wizard?

(edited)

give me all your babies omran

Well if it were sadness, I could help you with ideas for an OC, if not...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by omran97

YOUR AGE IS IRELEVANT

GIVE ME YOUR BABY INGREDINTS

Posted Image

OK, but you'll have to share a few interests etc for me to come up with ideas, or at least that's what I did for my OC

anything is oaky

anything is oaky

Well just to be sure you didn't misinterperut, I'm not saying I can draw it or anything like that, just help come up with ideas

I based my OC off of myself IRL, I'm a gamer (Cutie mark is supposed to be a mouse but that didn't quite work out), I'm a kind of dark, cold person believe it or not so I chose dark colours, I don't remember the inspiration for my name, but all I can think of now is it sounds pretty cool, and that's all I can really think of

Just basing off this thread, you like MS paint, you're a pretty good artist, can't think of any colours yet, but your cutie mark could be a paint brush or pallet or something like that, can't think of anything else atm and I'm still in a gaming montage, so I'll come back later to see what you think

Well just to be sure you didn't misinterperut, I'm not saying I can draw it or anything like that, just help come up with ideas

I based my OC off of myself IRL, I'm a gamer (Cutie mark is supposed to be a mouse but that didn't quite work out), I'm a kind of dark, cold person believe it or not so I chose dark colours, I don't remember the inspiration for my name, but all I can think of now is it sounds pretty cool, and that's all I can really think of

Just basing off this thread, you like MS paint, you're a pretty good artist, can't think of any colours yet, but your cutie mark could be a paint brush or pallet or something like that, can't think of anything else atm and I'm still in a gaming montage, so I'll come back later to see what you think

Posted Image

A fair price.

Now stroke my mustache

Posted Image