Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ask omran

omran97

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

• Brohoof 1

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Posted Image

come on guys i am alll like bored someone ask me anything

• Brohoof 2

how do you manage to make such high quality posts in this high quality forum, my proo inferior chatroom race doesnt understand your high society superiority!! please post more high quality discussion threads sso we can learn more about it

how do you manage to make such high quality posts in this high quality forum, my proo inferior chatroom race doesnt understand your high society superiority!! please post more high quality discussion threads sso we can learn more about it

are you begin sarcastic or are you trolling me O.o

• Brohoof 1

are you begin sarcastic or are you trolling me O.o

No good sir, there is nothing personal, do not assume something like this my kind sir, we are in a high society forum now like the people say and i am just looking to learn about high quality threads that people are saying is everywhere on this forum and thats why the inferior dirty chat was removed, because it was not high class enough

No good sir, there is nothing personal, do not assume something like this my kind sir, we are in a high society forum now like the people say and i am just looking to learn about high quality threads that people are saying is everywhere on this forum and thats why the inferior dirty chat was removed, because it was not high class enough

oh good jolly i thought you was one of these wicked people who take thing to the max and say it is cool

so ask me any magnificent answer?