Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced Strange Tales of the Equestrian Idiot OOC (Now 20% cooler!)

Hypn0ticD

Sorry for the delay in posting; real life and other things kind of got in the way. I can't exactly use the excuse "fashionably late" either, but I did finally get something up.

I feel like my life stuff has gotten better. Hypn do you wanna location jump us now, or is it okay to do some socializing? OrTwilight can help Rarity with her mountain of suitcases while all the Mane 6 chat or something?

@,

You can have Luna appear at the station, since the others are meeting up there.

And as a side note, you can choose to have Luna keep the same paranoid feelings for the humans if you want...

I guess Princess Celestia had made her way to the Ponyville, not Canterlot, train station. I will thus post appropriately to reflect this, though I had intended for her to still be in Canterlot. Heh, though it would admittingly be more interesting to have the two princesses in the same place.

I will have a post together by this evening or tomorrow morning, don't surprise me with a new post that would require a lot of changes to what I may post okay? -laughs-  :dash:

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@RubyW32, @@EquestrianScholar,

@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony, @,

I WILL get an AJ mega post up tonight/early tomorrow! I'll also get the ponies over to Canterlot, then work on an Apple Bloom post.

If anyone wants to post while you're waiting, feel free!

• Brohoof 2

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@RubyW32, @@EquestrianScholar,@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony, @,

So... Remember when i said I'd get us to Canterlot with the next post? Well, that's what I thought would happen, but I couldn't think of a proper way to do that at the time... I have the fast forward happen in my next post as Apple Bloom.

I'm also working on the first of what I hope to be a series of skits for Colette. It's gonna be another mega post, so it'll be a bit before you see it, but I'll also try to work Colette's arrival into Equestria into the post as well.

In the meantime, feel free to post whatever it is your character is doing. I wanna see more this roleplay be more active!

• Brohoof 1

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@Yoshi89, @@RubyW32, @@EquestrianScholar, @@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony, @,

Finally got a post up early this morning! It could be worlds better, but hopefully it'll get things in motion again...

I'm also gonna try to get another post as Colette up soon, but be warned it's gonna be that skit promised to EquestrianScholar, so it's gonna be another looooong post.

• Brohoof 2

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@RubyW32, @@Yoshi89, @@EquestrianScholar,

@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony,

@,

Just letting everyone know that I'm still working on the skit, but I'm also waiting on someone else to post, so I can work up more than a single line for AJ... we need to get back to Cadance and get the party started!

@@GeneralDirection, @@Windbreaker, @, @@Derplight Sperkle, @@bronislav84, @@Taialin, @@RubyW32, @@Yoshi89, @@EquestrianScholar,

@@Zhooves, @@Pripyat Pony,

@,

Seeing as no one has posted, I'm gonna try to pull a slight godmod and get everyone to Canterlot Castle in my next post, which I hope to be in the next day or so...

If anyone wants to beast me to the punch and get something in, feel free!

I gotta work on that skit for Colette!