Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can I watch the season 5 premiere?

The Crystal Maiden

Afternoon, ponies. :)

Obviously the season 5 premiere is airing tomorrow and I'm soooo looking forward to it (:D) but sadly I'll be busy during the day since I'm working from 9 till about 3 (I live in the UK by the way so I'd be viewing it at about 3 in the afternoon usually) and I'm seeing my cousin afterwards, so I probably won't be able to watch it live. Do you guys reckon it'll be uploaded to Youtube not long after it airs? Or is there ANYWHERE else I could view it?

Also, if I AM able to get home early to watch it live, BronyState I'm guessing would be a good place to watch it? 

Thanks for any help. :)

• Brohoof 1

Afternoon, ponies. :)

Obviously the season 5 premiere is airing tomorrow and I'm soooo looking forward to it ( :D) but sadly I'll be busy during the day since I'm working from 9 till about 3 (I live in the UK by the way so I'd be viewing it at about 3 in the afternoon usually) and I'm seeing my cousin afterwards, so I probably won't be able to watch it live. Do you guys reckon it'll be uploaded to Youtube not long after it airs? Or is there ANYWHERE else I could view it?

Also, if I AM able to get home early to watch it live, BronyState I'm guessing would be a good place to watch it? 

Thanks for any help. :)

just keep up to date with youtube someone will upload it it will be there for a week and then be lost...

• Brohoof 3

You can also join us at EQTV for a live stream and chat when the episode airs. (link in my sig)

But if you don't want to do that, then as HeartsWithin said, you could wait for youtube. You could also check dailymotion if it doesn't get put on youtube.

• Brohoof 2

You can also join us at EQTV for a live stream and chat when the episode airs. (link in my sig)

But if you don't want to do that, then as HeartsWithin said, you could wait for youtube. You could also check dailymotion if it doesn't get put on youtube.

YES it is being live-streamed on EQTV! It airs at 11:00 in the U.S, which time zone is that (as I believe there are multiple U.S time zones)? 

• Brohoof 1

YES it is being live-streamed on EQTV! It airs at 11:00 in the U.S, which time zone is that (as I believe there are multiple U.S time zones)? 

That would be Eastern Standard Time in the US.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm getting a bit confused, is the U.S using eastern standard time or eastern daylight time?

We're on daylight time now. The premiere will air twice tomorrow, three hours ahead of the first airing. Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 2

According to Discovery Family it is airing at 11:00am ET. We are on DST so that might throw off those who are in other parts of the world. Which I forgot that we were on DST.

• Brohoof 2