Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PoniArcade launch game events!

Nohbdy

I was unable to stick around for the CS:GO event.  My gaming mouse started failing me right in the middle of it.  Any CS:GO players feel free to add me, there's a link to my Steam account on my profile page.

I was also in CS:GO for a while. There didn't seem to be many of us there though. But it was still fun.

Fun mashing me to bits....? :P

To everyone: Glad you enjoyed it. :D

• Brohoof 1

What are the game modes gonna be on gmod tonight?

It is planned to be Prop Hunt and I'll be there to switch it around to Sandbox, likely. We fixed our problems with NGINX and so now any required maps/assets will be automatically downloaded.

It is planned to be Prop Hunt and I'll be there to switch it around to Sandbox, likely. We fixed our problems with NGINX and so now any required maps/assets will be automatically downloaded.

I don't think gmod is a good game for servers for playing every once in a while. 

Eh, I uninstalled TF2. Got tired of playing trolls. Same reason I refuse to play CS:S. CS:GO isn't as bad yet, until they bring back the awp butterfly's, then it's scouts out for me.

Back-stabbing time in TF2! Seriously though, why doesn't everyone "spy check".

As an annoying pocket pyro who just hangs around engie camps killing spies, spychecking is the only way I get kills

(but once I practice deflecting rockets, I might get a few more.)