Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Steven Universe Fanclub

darkwingmare

Spoilers for Season 3, ep. 15 : Alone at Sea.

More Lapis... and surprisingly Jasper makes an appearance.
Good morals all around, and possibly a hint at Jasper joining the Crystal Gems....
Getting so excited and theorizing about the season finale... SO GOOD

• Brohoof 1

Spoilers for Season 3, ep. 15 : Alone at Sea.

More Lapis... and surprisingly Jasper makes an appearance.

Good morals all around, and possibly a hint at Jasper joining the Crystal Gems....

Getting so excited and theorizing about the season finale... SO GOOD

I don't feel like Jasper would join the crystal gems. She seems way to loyal to Yellow Diamond. Not to mention she only wants to fuse with Lapis because of the amount of power they had together. I mean I could easily be wrong since I didn't expect Peridot to join the crystal gems but in my opinion, I don't like the idea of Jasper being part of the crystal gems, i like her as a Villain and I think she should stay that way.

Spoilers for Alone at Sea:

JASPER JASPER JASPER JASPER JASPER JASPER JASPER JASPER.

Aside from that, i enjoyed this episode :)

Also I have to say that I love all the lessons Steven Universe teaches and all it's metaphors such as Malachite being a metaphor for an abusive relationship

• Brohoof 2

Honestly, before this became a thing, remember how they showed a screenshot of the season?:

attachicon.gifPearlpic.png

I thought she was a dude.

Pilot Pearl! Woo!

You weren't the only one, if I remember correctly. A few people thought Pearl was actually a guy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So i wont be using that 'kisscartoon.me' site. It really messes with your computer, also forces you to disable adblock. ALSO it has talking ads.

But on a different note, i tried to use Youtube to catch up. Well.. 1. The full episodes i found are squeaky as hell. 2. All i find are those reaction videos..

What is the deal with 'reaction videos'? No one wants to hear or see some idiot 'react' to an episode. You look like a damn fool. Plus, you clutter up the search, all i want is to watch a NORMAL episode!! but NOOO! i get a bunch of reaction nonsense. I might just start commenting, "LOL loser", or "You sound like a dying bullfrog"

/end rant

Sorry if this angered anyone, im just pissed about how difficult it is to find this damn show online, i might just bite the bullet and buy the episodes on Amazon Prime.

Edit: Dailymotion.com comes to the rescue AGAIN!

Edited by Spartan

(edited)

@@Spartan

Hey now, some people enjoy reaction videos! I don't mind them all that much.

I might just start commenting, "LOL loser", or "You sound like a dying bullfrog"

Also, this is somewhat rude - people put work and effort into what they release. I understand it can be frustrating, but you don't need to go that far. I'm glad you found the episodes in the end, though!

On topic: spoilers for Alone At Sea!

JDLAJKJLWK I'M SCREAMING LAPIS MY CHILD EVERYTHING IS WELL

I'm so happy with this relationship development between Lapis and Jasper and also the representation of the whole abusive relationship deal - I feel like Lapis has really developed as a character, and the portrayal of the effects of Malachite was handled well. 

All in all, very happy with the episode!

RIP Greg's money 2k16

Edited by MiniKirby123
  • Brohoof 2

Ok, so im on Season 2 Episode 28, "It could've been great".

I got a question, when they're on the moon, Paridot pulls up a map of the Earth.. I noticed something about it that I dont get.. If you look at where Russia is, or supposed to be, there's a giant crater there instead. Is that an over sight or will it be explained later on?

(edited)

I got a question, when they're on the moon, Paridot pulls up a map of the Earth.. I noticed something about it that I dont get.. If you look at where Russia is, or supposed to be, there's a giant crater there instead. Is that an over sight or will it be explained later on?

263df77a76a093ae80b9510bf6ccddfa9258f67b

Maybe because Ruby looks like this...

tumblr_o9ej6wWEJk1vnrfn8o1_500.png

...In the Russian version. I did not know this, and I'm still laughing. I can't.

Edit: No! It's just a meme! I'm both happy and immensely sad that it's not a real thing.

Edited by Celestial Sloth
  • Brohoof 5

The basic assumption is is that this is an alternate earth, very different, yet similar to our own. The crater could easily be because of Gem activity, or just being a different reality.

• Brohoof 1

The basic assumption is is that this is an alternate earth, very different, yet similar to our own. The crater could easily be because of Gem activity, or just being a different reality.

That crater could be where the Geode is located. Since, it does sit in a very large crater.

Also, neat, a SU fanclub! MLP is my second, but SU is my first. It's absolute perfection. Everything in the show, even what you don't expect, ends up getting used at some point in the series. Like the waling stone. It was picked up within the first ten episodes, but wasn't used until much later, by Lapis. SU is so deep, and not a bit of it is censored. They don't use "everything's better in the end" anywhere, ever. The realism on that is real.There's quite a lot more points in which I can give, as to why Steven Universe is the best cartoon ever, but I'll leave it there, lol.

• Brohoof 2

I seriously cannot wait till Thursday. Bismuth is the most hyped I've ever been for Steven Universe and it's going to be very exciting. And it's Steven Universe's first legitimate half hour special and it's 100th episode. Bismuth marks a milestone for the show.

• Brohoof 2

So Gem Hunt

What is Jasper up too? Also I find it more and more interesting that Jasper continues to talk to Rose instead of Steven

In response to your 'spoiler'. Isn't it obvious? Shes obessesed with Fusion. So she's looking for the strongest gems she can find to forcefully fuse with her. Atleast, thats what I think will happen.. I also think that Rose will show up eventually.

Edited by Spartan

In response to your 'spoiler'. Isn't it obvious? Shes obessesed with Fusion. So she's looking for the strongest gems she can find to forcefully fuse with her. Atleast, thats what I think will happen.. I also think that Rose will show up eventually.

I don't think she will have much luck with the corrupted gems..... there's a good chance its impossible for a corrupt gem to fuse, due to the nature of gem corruption.

Another viable theory I have thought about is that she is going to try and use the corrupted gems as leverage in a negotiation.... .. Lapis for the Corrupted gems she has collected.

On Crack The Whip (warning, lots of spoilers and general anger)

I'm so... UGH
Connie and Steven spent all day with Amethyst having fun with her and just loving her for who she is and Jasper comes and literally tears her apart in seconds
And the worst part is Connie and Steven only beat Jasper by fighting like Amethyst
They did need her and she just can't see it and that HURTS ME

Happy stuff now:
Loved the episode - Amethyst is so devoted to both the kids I love it
Also, please Stevonnie fighting and riding Lion please it's everything I've ever wanted

• Brohoof 1

Yesterday's Crack the Whip was awesome. But tonight's Steven vs Amythest:

Steven's powers improved again, this time at the wrong time! But, it's a good thing those two worked it out! Steven really is getting more powerful by the day and I think it will come to a perfect measurement for him to be able to tussle with Yellow Diamond (Pretty sure she's not far off from Earth as we speak). 

Also, just before it went to the ruins, as the screen panned upwards into the sky, there was that little sparkle like something coming their way. Could it be the Rubys again? Or could it be Yellow Diamond? and don't tell this pony that it has not meaning, cause SU fans know, things don't  happen for the hell of it, lol.

So now, tomorrow is Bismuth!! It's finally happening tomorrow! But then, next week is the final week of new episodes. Monday starts with a two parter, just like the end of the Cluster arc was and when Jasper and Peridot showed up. Then Tuesday is a part three to Monday's segment with the Crystal Gems returning to the Moon.

Today is Bismuth, everypony. The biggest event since Jasper's first appearance. Get hyped!

• Brohoof 1

Yup. Bismuth was pretty damn awesome.  I was extremely satisfied with that episode and now we know why she was poofed long ago.

Because she's a murderous deranges lunatic.... yup..... although I enjoyed the episode I kinda hoped she would make a more.. prolonged appearance in the show.... Perhaps she will come back and NOT try to kill steven with a pile driver.

• Brohoof 2