Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why did Rarity agree to christen Blueblood's boat?

ggg-2

In the season 2 "Sweet and Elite" one scene in the popularity montage was Rarity preforming a christening ceremony on a certain unicorn stallion's new yacht. But why would she agree to it after all the grief Blueblood caused her at the Gala? (I almost want Blueblood to show up in Make New Friends but Keep Discord, just so i can see the royal flankhead get his just desserts....preferably from our newly re-reformed friendly neighborhood Draconequus......)

Now that you mention it, I find it a little odd but something tells me a big reason she did it was to try and get in with the rich ponies living in Canterlot, Blueblood being one of them of course.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I just noticed that the other day when listening to some of the MLP soundtrack... kinda laughed about it. It's a cool little detail, even if I can't really think of a good reason for it. I guess she's just super forgiving.

...Does anyone else think of the song "Popular" from Wicked when they listen to that song?

What Jeric said, but I think her main reason was because it was a high society event, and she could swallow her pride long enough to be a guest of honor there.