Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff "Mr. Jeric, report to my Ready Room immediately"

Creamy Arty

Nice job Jeric! :D

You've earned that position! :proud:

You're always helpful to everypony on the forums! :pout:

You should be proud. :grin2:

• Brohoof 6

And here I thought from the title that Jeric was going to be in trouble for something! Glad it's not the case, and congrats to the newest admin! Follow Rarity, and your life will improve!  :proud: Although I'm sure your own hard work and dedication to the site may have had some small bearing on it, Jeric. ;)

Best of luck, dude.

• Brohoof 5

Congratulations Jeric! You were an awesome moderator, and now your an administrator. That's pretty amazing, so once again, congratulations.

post-32698-0-00398200-1431964275.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Jeric, I just want to say congrats. You were one of the best moderators on this site. You did your job well and was truly there for the members of this site. Now that you are an administrator, I can't wait to see how you will impact the MLP Forums community. Kudos to you my friend.

• Brohoof 5

Absolutely deserved. He worked his arse off for a long time in service to the community.

Congratulations pal, I knew someday this would happen.

• Brohoof 5

But as a fact, I won't leave Jeric alone now that he's an Admin. In fact, i'm going to bother him even more with my endless forum problems.

Good, that means some relief for me :V

Jeric, you rube! This is what I was hoping for all along!

• Brohoof 7

"Mr. Jeric, report to my Ready Room immediately"

24_Hours_Later..._.png

If anyone ever asks me what the hardest part of being a staff member is, replying to threads like these would likely be near the top of the list. I rarely feel that my words show the gratitude that I feel for each and every time I read what all of you have said. I'm truly humbled by everything I read here in the last day. So much so that I know nothing I would say could come close to approaching equal reciprocity. I just want to say thank you all. It has been an amazing experience being a part of this family, and I will do my utmost to not break the forum :P

My only concern with him is that there may not be enough coffee to go around for the both of us

captain-america-civil-war.jpeg

• Brohoof 15

I will do my utmost to not break the forum :P

I'm sure you'll not break anything. With a new level in rank, you do have a bit more responsibility but I'm sure with some effort you can handle it. Anything worth doing requires a bit of effort. And all the praise you get, it's all very well deserved. Heck, you've been doing things long before I got here even, from what I read. All that has gotten you some serious recognition, which has been seen by the Admins. With your new position, you can do even more to help this community, within reason of course.  :lol: 

In anycase, do have fun as a Admin and don't push yourself too hard.  :)

• Brohoof 4

sig-3768996.captain-america-civil-war.jp

So is Jeric Cap or Iron Man? Honestly, if it's the latter, I gotta bolt.

Congrats once again! Consider this the only time where you'll have a 100% approval rating!

• Brohoof 6

My whole-hearted congratulations to you Jeric, you have completed your path on the cursus honorum. :twi:

(edited)

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Congratulations! You shall now become one with the Forums :smug:

♪An Admin Here Before Us,

Behold, Behold!♪

Edited by TopQuark
  • Brohoof 4

sig-3773908.1233928590_citizen%20kane%20

Congratulations! You shall now become one with the Forums :smug:

♪An Admin Here Before Us,

Behold, Behold!♪

He did that long ago, with assimilation

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations, Jeric. In my experience, you are a responsible moderator, and I'm glad you got promoted.

I think your avatar looks great, by the way. :)

post-32888-0-85001100-1429108599.png
  • Brohoof 1

Many congratulations, Jeric, working with you on PR I can personally attest to how dedicated you are to the services you provide to our many online communities, and you most definitely deserve this promotion to alicornhood.

buttfly_rarity_by_scarecrow113-d6enk0e.j

:proud: Yes, yes you do.  Enjoy your wings, but be careful not to fly too close to the sun, otherwise... well, you know...  :unsure:

Yeahhhhhhhh, just... just don't.  That'd be unfortunate for us all.  :wat:

My admin invite seems to have gotten lost in the mail.

sig-3766390.130172636234.jpg

Hey, ey, ey, don't be blaming best pony's mail service, my man.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...