Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Night Mist, thank you, haha. I think I get a little carried away though with effects... :please: Heheh.

@, got a pony for ya.

post-24809-0-56229000-1436546861_thumb.png

@, sure thing, haha.  :grin2:

@, I currently have no plans to, correct.  :)

@, thanks man, haha. And while this shop has been great, it's also been a good bit tiring on my end too, haha.  :grin2: Fun though.

@, thank you and sorry, haha.  :please: Though rest assured, I'll still have art to contribute, just probably not originating from requests anymore.  :catface:

@, no problem~  :lol:

@@Night Mist, wanted to play with backgrounds again. Not sure it turned out quiite as well as I wanted, but it was a fun attempt regardless. 

post-24809-0-58077500-1436556009_thumb.png

Also, this makes 100 finished requests.  :yay:  Woo!

@, thanks man, haha. And while this shop has been great, it's also been a good bit tiring on my end too, haha.  :grin2: Fun though.

@, thank you and sorry, haha.  :please: Though rest assured, I'll still have art to contribute, just probably not originating from requests anymore.  :catface:

@, no problem~  :lol:

@@Night Mist, wanted to play with backgrounds again. Not sure it turned out quiite as well as I wanted, but it was a fun attempt regardless. 

attachicon.gifreq100.png

It has been lovely to see all of these lovely art works :). They are all amazing and with each one, you clearly got better ;). It has been fun seeing this grow and fun being a part of it :3. You are an amazing artist who has a bright future ahead of himself ;). I wish you the best (not a goodbye though as you are here on the forums x3. Just a goodbye to this thread :D). *Hugs* 

attachicon.gifreq100.png

I think the background came out pretty good. I love it and it was an pleasant surprise. Thank you for letting me have the 100th slot.

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much man. All of that really means a lot.  :lol: And yeah, it was fun on my part too, haha. The practice seems to have visibly made some difference, and it was great doing a bunch of art for people.  :grin2: Pretty happy with how the 100 or so turned out over all~

@@Night Mist, thank you, and you're totally welcome, haha.  :muffins: I also appreciate the artistic liberty with what I could do for my final request, so I think it worked out well for me as well.  :catface:

@@Night Mist, thank you, and you're totally welcome, haha.  :muffins: I also appreciate the artistic liberty with what I could do for my final request, so I think it worked out well for me as well.  :catface:

I'm glad. I wanted you to have options for your final one. ^_^ I'm Glad you went with Sakura though her scales and everything look amazing.

@@SFyr,

I know I see you in person often and I probably tell you this a little too frequently, but it's fantastic to see you do art and progress.

You've come such a long way with your art from when I first met you, it's great. You have talent, but more importantly, you put hard work into what you do and that really shows. I'm super glad you did this shop and got a few more ponies under your belt. 

With all your requests finished, your "surprise but not really a surprise because I suck at surprises" poster is completed. It will hang proudly in our apartment, at least until you fill that frame with better art!  ;)

post-31687-0-96333200-1436556784_thumb.jpg

Forums format doesn't do it justice  :okiedokielokie:

So proud of you! Go draw something else!  :lol:

@@SFyr,

I know I see you in person often and I probably tell you this a little too frequently, but it's fantastic to see you do art and progress.

You've come such a long way with your art from when I first met you, it's great. You have talent, but more importantly, you put hard work into what you do and that really shows. I'm super glad you did this shop and got a few more ponies under your belt. 

With all your requests finished, your "surprise but not really a surprise because I suck at surprises" poster is completed. It will hang proudly in our apartment, at least until you fill that frame with better art!  ;)

attachicon.giffinal.jpg

Forums format doesn't do it justice  :okiedokielokie:

So proud of you! Go draw something else!  :lol:

That is amazing though you probably should of put my griffon in a layer above the one to the right of her. The grey goes over her front foot/talon. Didn't see that in any of the other rows so figured it might of been an over looked mistake. 

@@Night Mist, It's sadly already off to get printed! Now that you mention it, I'll see it every time I look at the poster, haha.  

Aw sorry. D: If I had know it was sent off already I wouldn't of said anything. I know how that stuff can bug someone.