Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game?

Little Red

A couple years ago, I decided what was my favorite video game of all time.

To this day, my choice remains static.

The entire Mass Effect trilogy is, in my opinion, the greatest gaming trilogy of all time.

It's one thing for a game to profess decent graphics, and another to profess high-action gameplay.

And while all three Mass Effect games did well in both of these factors, the most impressive aspects I would have to say are the following:

[The Soundtrack]

I'm certainly not one to get emotional, especially over music, but the soundtrack in every one of these games is very atmospheric and can play with your emotions.

I always get a rush of nostalgia when I re-listen to the Afterlife Soundtrack.

[The Characters]

A game like Skyrim has flat and rather boring characters in contrast to a game like Mass Effect.

Each character has a particular personality and most have a detailed background.

[The Story]

The Mass Effect series' storyline is more unique from what I've seen in other sci-fi games/movies.

The whole premise of the story is that all life in galaxy is going to be wiped out in one intergalactic apocalypse by these giant squid-like robot monsters called Reapers.

Faced with the near impossible task of saving the Milky Way from it's fate, certain decisions you make throughout each game will determine the inevitable conclusion in the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2015-05-24 at 1:15 AM, Derpy Man said:

Spyro 3: Year of the dragon, Legend of Spyro series and Football managers series.

Do enjoy PES series (football/soccer game) and WWE games.

Now, It's Spyro Reignited trilogy, Watchdogs Legion, Life is Strange series & The Sims 4

Probably Stardew Valley. It's my most played game ever and one that I always manage to have such a fun time with.

I'd probably say Undertale's my favorite game overall. I do have multiple games that I could consider my favorites but that one tends to come to mind due to the overall impact it left on me with the story, characters, 'morality' system and overall unique take on RPGs in general.

Outside of that, some of my other favorites include Night in the Woods, Overwatch, Super Mario World, Sonic Generations and Sonic Mania.

It's way too hard to pick just one, so here's a few games that I never tire of: Hot Wheels Beat That, Destruction Derby Arenas, Motorstorm Pacific Rift & Arctic Edge, Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights, Flatout 2, Spongebob Lights Camera Pants, Test Drive Eve of Destruction, Guitar Hero 3 and Tony Hawk's Underground 2, just to list a few.

Tough choice, but if there's one game I always go back to and play again and again because I just enjoy it that much, it's Fallout: New Vegas.

My favourite video game is Sonic Adventure, particularly the Dreamcast version as I prefer it to the DX version.  It's cheesy and glitchy but I love the gameplay and story of the game and it holds so much nostalgia and happy memories.

Also really like Sonic Adventure 2 as well.