Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poorly describe your favorite Video Game(s)

Will Guide

Greetings. I am (insert race here.) I am the last graduate of an Earth-based space academy run by a Federation ripoff, and I had to flee from Earth as a giant tentacle monster tore it asunder. Now I've teamed up with a group of aliens and a retired leader of that same organization. The goal: Find some artifacts. Kill the bad guy. Save the universe.

Edited by Tornadopelt

Make a theme park that will never open because it is 2020.

Fight as a Chinese warrior "KOing" 15 trillion other Chinese warriors with various lethal and completely non-lethal weapons.

Simulate an Italian plumber's acid trip by jumping on mushrooms and turtles all for a cake. 

Die a bunch.

Live life without the misery, all with other sentient beings while being in debt.

• Brohoof 4

• Your mum is dead and your father gone to the cruel outside world to produce water. Find him
  • Train your son to be a murderer while having anger issues and being pursued by an invincible guy

A dark knight questions his alignment, becoming an enemy of his kingdom while in the process saving the world from destruction at the hands of his older brother.

A 10 year old kid goes out into the world with the goal at being the best at making animals fight each other. On the way he unintentionally thwarts the plans of an evil organization (IMHO the latest one of the series is a low-key sellout).

Edited by Dusknoir

7 hours ago, Summer Breeze said:

A raccoon tricks you into a life of servitude

Better him than a fox giving out forgeries

As for my next game: 

A mythical bird known for rebirth made the Courtroom a battlefield

I picked easy ones, I’d say.

• Creatures are pummeled into servitude. Your goal is to imprison every one of them!
  • Sea bass. And also, sea bass. 
  • You’re edgy and time travel a lot, and fate doesn’t like that very much. Plus psychopaths. 
  • A guy with a sword is trying to save something, but you skipped the dialogue so you don’t know what. 
  • A turducken, but with humans, robots, and stuffed animals instead. 
  • Brohoof 2

On 9/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Turtles who practice ninjitsu travel through time to retrieve the Statue of Liberty from a bad guy with cutting instruments on his arms.

Hey, I have that exact arcade1up cabinet in my man-cave!  Here's my man-cave's most recent addition: 

You shoot magic arrows that cause bugs to sprout new heads while dodging herbivorous spiders!

• Brohoof 1

You play as a character with no features. Use Magic books with moving pictures to transport from world to world. Read a lot of journals for characters backstories and world building

• Brohoof 1

A fifty (plus) year old insectivore tricks an obese genius into almost destroying the world by pretending to help him conquer it.

A fifteen year old insectivore has to stop the obese genius by destroying a giant laser cannon in space before he finishes collecting seven brightly colored stones.

The game ends with the two insectivores using the seven brightly colored stones to stop a giant space lizard (with the laser cannon up its butt) from crashing into and destroying the earth.

• Brohoof 2