Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poorly describe your favorite Video Game(s)

Will Guide

Just like with the TV series game, describe your favorite video game or videogame series with context less sentences.

Mine is a series where Peter Pan uses Excalibur to save the daughter of a beloved comedian from a pig monster

EDIT: If it's alright with the participants, if you want to reveal the answer, make sure to put it in a Spoiler Box

Personally, I'm giving a teacup to those that I recognize. And sometimes I genuinely want to know what game you're referring to

• Brohoof 1

A few glory seekers hunt for treasure while being hunted down by a deranged, egotistical, dastardly and yet somehow charming CEO of a large company trying to take over an entire planet (and in the process get themselves caught in a war).

Edited by Dusknoir

- Philosophical robots with identity crisis trying to either believe in God or destroy it.

- Legal super powered animal street fights

- pointy eared adolescent with a magical sword (and sometimes a funny weird long hat) runs the world around loosing time while the evil giant pig monster that captured the pretty blonde plot laughs ominously waiting for him

Edited by Ittoni

-2D Minecraft... but with well designed combat.

-Local bodyguard framed for murder, gets visited by demon and uses his powers to get revenge.

-Retro samurai goes to therapy for PTSD, gets cool time controlling drugs.

Play as all your favorite pro-skaters, such as; Spider-Man, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Gene Simmons, Shrek, and Lil' Wayne.

Edited by Mike Dawson

Oh I know, :mlp_ooh: 

-We need to go to the private conversation.

- Okay, let's go back to my spaceship

*flies into the orbit of the planet

- Okay, what did you want to talk about.

Corporate CEO with trust issues invites treasure hunters on a train just to blow them up

Catching wild animals in Scotland

Space Commander claps some alien cheeks

Human wakes up in middle of unknown land, goes from punching a tree to slaying a dragon. 

A bunch of video game characters fight to the death. 

Destroy turrets, destroy nexus, win. 

X-Com: Mushroom Kingdom Rabids. 

Fight a giant fitness dragon with exercise. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

30 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

Fight a giant fitness dragon with exercise

Why didn't I think of that? It became one of my more recent favorites

Small, speedy mammal the color of the sky gets blamed for the shenanigans of a small, speedy mammal the color of a Hot Topic. Must stop giant space station piloted by demon lizard from crashing into the Earth.

• Brohoof 1

A kid teams up with a duck and dog and fights darkness with a weapon that unlocks things 

Alterative: The Worlds of everyone's favorite animated fairy tales is in trouble and needs a trio of heroes