request shop Who wants some colorless sketches?

Kamii

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has even seen his sketch?

Anywho, @ here's yours! You didn't tell me of any pose so I picked one xD

sig-3824099.30ix7ko.jpg

This looks absolutely marvelous :D. You have yet again done fantastic work ;)

@@Sommar

I know you said you wanted the Season 1 and Season 2 Lunas, I tried to keep true. :P

e025hy.jpg

It is sooooo cuuute  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. You did a beautiful job there, it is marvelous, fabulous  :wub:. Good job  :yay:

I was wondering if I could make another request ^^. Perhaps your OC nomming my OC's ear or my OC nomming your OC's ear ^w^? If that is not too uncomfortable of course  :adorkable:

@@JonasDarkmane

You don't need to ask~ But naughty you. Thank Celestia I get to choose >.<

Eeyup, you get to choose ;). It will be interesting to see which you decide to be the nomming one  :toldya:

(edited)

@

Of course I can! May I ask if you have a favorite video game I could try and represent on your sketch? :D

My favorite video game would have to be between the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series and Kingdom Hearts.

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu

@
My pleasure :D

@
Gurl~ I got your sketch right here! And if you're not a girl, I'm sorry dude. Anyway, it's a fairly simple one, but I tried to make her look cute enough :P

4lj8yf.jpg

@@Snake

Here's yours. I think I'll do one more since I won't be able to draw tomorrow (probably). This Tuesday I have a test to try and raise my grade a bit, so I gotta try my best.

2nr0v9i.jpg

@

My pleasure :D

@

Gurl~ I got your sketch right here! And if you're not a girl, I'm sorry dude. Anyway, it's a fairly simple one, but I tried to make her look cute enough :P

sig-3825155.4lj8yf.jpg

@@Snake

Here's yours. I think I'll do one more since I won't be able to draw tomorrow (probably). This Tuesday I have a test to try and raise my grade a bit, so I gotta try my best.

2nr0v9i.jpg

These two look soooo adoorable  :wub:. Ahhh :yay:. Fabulous job :D

Gurl~ I got your sketch right here! And if you're not a girl, I'm sorry dude. Anyway, it's a fairly simple one, but I tried to make her look cute enough

Its good, i fine with it. 

Its good, i fine with it. 

HEY! I DID NOT SAY THAT. Why does it say my name and why did it quote me? 

(edited)

This is a whole mess around this topic now xD

@@JonasDarkmane
Thank you hunny!

@

It's.. fine? Ok... : /

@@Lightning Roller
I tried my best to make your Cutie Mark awesome (I probably failed). Here you have your sketch and the cutie mark I made for your OC ^-^

23jmy4n.jpg

Edited by Godot's Coffee

This is a whole mess around this topic now xD

@@JonasDarkmane

Thank you hunny!

@

It's.. fine? Ok... : /

@@Lightning Roller

I tried my best to make your Cutie Mark awesome (I probably failed). Here you have your sketch and the cutie mark I made for your OC ^-^

23jmy4n.jpg

I am in love with that mane right there  :wub:. Oh Kami  :wub:, why did you have to do such a perfect mane  :wub: xD. I want to nomm it :3. Good job :D