Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweetie Bot(Sweetie Belle)

Tom Snyder

(edited)

sweetie_bot_armed_to_the_teeth_vector_by

So i've seen this around the net a lot lately, who was the one that came up with her design and what do you guys think about her? 

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I hate Friendship is Witchcraft for its overt cynicism, deadpan, poor timing, shock humor, and disregard for comedic structure. I liken it to Family Guy in style, structure, and fan reaction (either you love it or you hate it). Sweetie Bot, I must admit, is a good idea, but is absolutely wasted on this show.

I'm as much a fan of mixing ponies with robots as the next guy, but I won't do Sweetie Bot because I hate that show. However, the fandom has run with it, because like I said, it's actually not a bad idea. There are plenty of Sweetie Bot redesigns and reanimations on YouTube, Derpibooru, and DeviantArt easily reachable within a single search.

Edited by Shady Daze

Friendship is Witchcraft is a hit or miss thing to me. Some episodes are hilarious and some come across to me as boring. Sweetie Bot however, is my absolute favorite thing to come from this series, she is just soooo cute! Sweetie Belle was already cute, who knew a random and slightly evil robot version would be just as cute?  :please:

Oh and:

full.png

Yay comic book references. :3

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I began watching FiW because of Sweetie Bot, but it failed to keep my attention. :bedeyes:

I really like Sweetie Bot though. It's just too silly. :catface:

I've seen two parody series of FiM, and both made Sweetie Bell something...else. :grin2:
FiW made Sweetie Bell a robot, and this other series, (I forgot the name,) made Sweetie Bell a powerful being from a different dimension, trying not to stand out. :adorkable:

• 5 years later...

On 2015-06-13 at 5:56 PM, Wind Chaser said:

I hate Friendship is Witchcraft for its overt cynicism, deadpan, poor timing, shock humor, and disregard for comedic structure. I liken it to Family Guy in style, structure, and fan reaction (either you love it or you hate it). Sweetie Bot, I must admit, is a good idea, but is absolutely wasted on this show.

I'm as much a fan of mixing ponies with robots as the next guy, but I won't do Sweetie Bot because I hate that show. However, the fandom has run with it, because like I said, it's actually not a bad idea. There are plenty of Sweetie Bot redesigns and reanimations on YouTube, Derpibooru, and DeviantArt easily reachable within a single search.

hey Sweetie bot is awesome yeah some sweetie bot redesigns are good   maybe someone would make a shadow/unbrum version of scootalooSweetiebotShadow Scootaloo

• 1 month later...