Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My my little pony commentary

derpflutterbrony

Maybe improve your audio, stray from the pony creator art, edit out your starting mishap, and your humor could use some work. But you didn't leave much dead air, which is good, and there's always ways to learn.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe improve your audio, stray from the pony creator art, edit out your starting mishap, and your humor could use some work. But you didn't leave much dead air, which is good, and there's always ways to learn.

Thank you i have made a few more commentaries in advance up until May the best pet win. I'm not really sure how to be funny. And most of my commentaries are going to be blind but as always I will do my best i'm sure I'll learn along the way what other things should I use besides pony creator?

• Brohoof 1

I'm using my cell phone on here so sasly this didn't show up on it. :( Whats your channel name? Also if you want i could try drawing your Oc for you since i'm still working on mine along with a few others.

• Brohoof 1

I'm using my cell phone on here so sasly this didn't show up on it. :( Whats your channel name? Also if you want i could try drawing your Oc for you since i'm still working on mine along with a few others.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCO_hF-e14gt9vG4pyGEL5RA

It's called bronysis

I would love it if you drew my oc that would be awesome and I would really appreciate it. :)

• Brohoof 2

Sure i'll draw her for you. As for the video are you aiming for commentary throughout the whole episode are are you trying to go for anaylisis videos? There the same yet not the same becouse analysis videos you point out tidbits you notice or have a theory for while also making comments on the characters as you go. Your video clip is clean and great. Your background is fine. All that really needs work is the clearness of your voice audio honestly.

Sure i'll draw her for you. As for the video are you aiming for commentary throughout the whole episode are are you trying to go for anaylisis videos? There the same yet not the same becouse analysis videos you point out tidbits you notice or have a theory for while also making comments on the characters as you go. Your video clip is clean and great. Your background is fine. All that really needs work is the clearness of your voice audio honestly.

Thank you i'm not sure whether I'm going to do commentary analysis or both and I might do theory's too if I have any that come up.

Sounds good. I'm still trying to get mine in order. I don't know how to take video clips and place them in another video. Also do you have a picture of your Oc? I can't get it off of youtube.