Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike's Intelligence

Grtxkkyz

When Spike becomes an adult,will he lose all his intelligence the same way he did in Secret of My Excess?

TVTropes say that happened because he grew too soon because of greed; but deep, deeper, he was still a baby and didn't know what was he doing.I think he will be intelligent and well brought up as long as he doesn't get greedy.

What do you think?

Well, I think if he stays the way he is now, I think he can escape the horrible future that dragons must face.

Seeing how greed is their prime need in adulthood, if it is kept away from him, I don't doubt he will stay the exact same way.

So Cherilee, stop giving spike your damn grocery hat.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know. Did those teen dragons Spike met in Dragon Quest look smart to you? It seems like in the show, any dragon that has been shown so far that is bigger/older than Spike is a brute or a jerk.in some way, shape or form.

• Brohoof 1

The dragon quest episode proves that even if Spike is a fully grown dragon,he will act modern/civiliezd because he was raised with pony manners unlike normal dragons.

Edited by Xent
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know. Did those teen dragons Spike met in Dragon Quest look smart to you? It seems like in the show, any dragon that has been shown so far that is bigger/older than Spike is a brute or a jerk.in some way, shape or form.

They weren't raised by Twilight

Well, I think if he stays the way he is now, I think he can escape the horrible future that dragons must face.

Seeing how greed is their prime need in adulthood, if it is kept away from him, I don't doubt he will stay the exact same way.

So Cherilee, stop giving spike your damn grocery hat.

*Pimp hat. Haha.