Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something about Scootaloo's Voice

MAIKUN

New Voice of Scootaloo  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Should Scootaloo get a new voice actor?

• Yes
    • No

I'm gonna say this again you guys: Even since Scootaloo's voice is changing due to puberty, I think it's time for Scootaloo to get a new voice actor who can sing and act very well except for Michelle Creber and Claire Corlett..Literally. Like, for example; Aaron Dismuke, the original voice actor who voiced Alphonse Elric in the English adaptation of the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist series who was unable to reprise his role due to his voice deepening through puberty. However, he voices a young Van Hohenheim later in the 2009 Fullmetal Alchemist reboot. Agreed?

..Is that why Al's voice was changed in Brotherhood?! I cant watch Brotherhood because I cant stand when voices get changed.

As for Scootaloo, I honestly didn't even notice. The CMC are growing up, so I don't see why Scoots cant hit puberty.

I've not really noticed this myself, that or I have been oblivious to it. :o I think it fits though if her voice deepens over time, if they plan on say, them getting their cutie marks anytime soon then it could fit into that I think, but who knows if they are planning that at all at this point.

(edited)

Nope.

nopenopenope

Scootaloo's voice actress is the oldest out of the three. She's already gone through puberty, so there's really nothing to worry about. Scootaloo's current voice is perfect, and it has barely changed throughout the series compared to Apple Bloom's and Sweetie Belle's voices.

I actually like how the voices change a bit over time. It really shows how much the CMC have grown and how much they're maturing in the show.

Edited by Stephen Colbert
  • Brohoof 7

noonononononono, scootaloo has changed the least, sweetie belle probably the most. Her voice is pretty much unremakable. And fits her character perfect, would just be wierd with a different voice. Not too mention, getting a new voice actor to prevent her voice from changing sounds counter productive.....

UHHHHHH...... Scoots's voice is the least changed among the CMCs, as her VA is the only adult ouf the CMC VAs, in fact, Apple Bloom's and Sweetie's voices changed far more than Scoots (specially Sweetie's)

Heck no.  

I agree to everyone who has said her voice has stayed the most consistent.  I also agree that her VA is basically already done and through with puberty.  

Besides, the ponies themselves age, too.  This isn't Pokemon where Ash stays 10 forever.  Ponies grow up.

~ Miles

I can't stand when voice actors change. I know sometimes it's necessary, but in this case it totally isn't. If she sounds a bit awkward because of growing up....well, welcome to the CMC!