Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Video Game Quotes

LunaShy

Eggman-"The world? I'm going to own the world when I'm fineshed with Sonic! HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO *chough, chough* HOO HOO HOO HOO"

Dr. Robonknix-"Wow will I really get that crazy?"

Sonic Generations, admit it you thought that was priceless XD

IT IS DA BEHNBLADE!!!!-cant remember (dawn of war 2 retribution)

BATTLE BROTHAS SPEHS MARINES, todeh the enemy is at our door- captian boreal of the bloodravens (dawn of war soulstorm)

and finally, the one ANY internet user SHOULD know

drive me closer, i want to hit them with my sword- commisar yarrick upon entering a chimera transport dawn of war 2 retribution

You forgot the best one: METAL BAWKSES!

I even found a ponified version of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM1JoYTXkC0

Lord General Castor from Retribution also has some good ones:

Castor- A magnificent specimen, wouldn't you agree Merrick?

Adrastia- You...admire the horror general?

Castor- Indeed! It's head will go nicely in my trophy collection....aim low.

I love the Tyranids but I have to admit this quote is awesome.

"I'm going to finish the fight."

-Master Chief

Halo 3 was such a good game, just so epic, maybe even better than Halo 2. Halo 4 is fun, just... it loses its "epic" feel. The campaign is all about Cortana T_T

"The last time a big naked dude said he could help me, it did not end well."

-Pierce Washington

Man, I love Saints Row The Third, I would love to do some co-op sometime.

• Brohoof 1

Yeu just bough' two tickets to th' gun show, an' I'm not givin' em to ya. I'm goin' with YOUR tickets eh hah hah...

I have returned from the grave to give the living haircuts!

Pretty much everything in TF2.

• 5 months later...

Hello there! Wonderful Mr. Hydlide (I'm submitting these for him) decided to spend another couple questions in the Everfree Forest! Here they are:

1. What are your favorite game quotes? (Hyd's is: War never changes)

2.What is your favorite game cutscene? (Hyd's is: Cole Train's message to the queen from GoW2)

Mr. Hydlide loves your posts! He will be on soon to read and comment! Leave them below.

(Yet again, you do not need to answer each question, but it would be appreciated!) /)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

The final case, in which Godot's visor explodes, causing his wound to bleed, and then he addressing to Maya and saying this:

godotx.png

Edited by DeiStar

1. Any quote from Saints Row 3

2. the saying Raiden uses when he (#*SPOILERS*#) talks to Senator Armstrong before they fight(SPOILERS END) thats my favorite one

• Brohoof 1

1: "I....I.... It's Lu Bu!" This is an infamous quote from Dynasty Warriors 3 when Lu Bu attacks at Hu Lao Gate. The voice from the poor soldier was really cheesy, with the death being just as cheesy.

2: I'm going with the infamous "I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with light!" cutscene from the first Devil May Cry. Even though i felt Dante's sorrow after Trish's death, the voice acting was hilariously bad, which made me laugh.

1.''Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO!'' - Potato Glad0s, Portal 2

2. The ending scene to the second Infinity Blade game.

(edited)

1. "For my kind the true question is; What is worth fighting for" (Chen mothertruckin Stromstout)

2.This is the single greatest cut-scene I can think of. There hasn't been a game since that left me so amazed, so conflicted, and so mind blown than the ending codec in Metal Ger Solid 2. It might be the greatest cut-scene, if not one of the greatest, in gaming history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1qzjC_5xI

Edited by Gears of Halo Duty V
  • Brohoof 1

Quote: I'd probably go with "Thankfully, I already don't remember this." Said by the Demoman in TF2, I just think it's funny. laugh.png

Cutscene: The Gigant/ Rachel cutscene from BBCT. It's pretty well done, if you ask me.

1.From MGS4 "I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... Hired to do some wet work." and "Unfortunately, killing is just one of those things that gets easier the more you do it."

2.Again from MGS4, I almost cried and get ready for the 1 hour clip. Nah, I just put it to start at the most important partsad.png 

I recommend to watch it, the scene is just beautiful.

1. What are your favorite game quotes? (Hyd's is: War never changes)   2.What is your favorite game cutscene? (Hyd's is: Cole Train's message to the queen from GoW2)

Baldur's Gate 2:Throne of Bhaal Aerie Romance.
Aerie:  “No, <CHARNAME>, don't be like that.  If you numb yourself to the pain and suffering, you'll numb yourself to everything!  Joy, happiness... even love.  We have to accept the good and the bad, my love... but it's better than feeling nothing at all.”

Warcraft 3 Orc Campaign ending. As one of the commenters quotes "This single video illustrates: Redemption, Self-Sacrifice, Honor and Friendship."

(edited)

My favorite quote from a game?

Dante: "You sure know how to throw a party. No food, no drinks, and the only babe just left."

And my favorite cut-scene...this is a toughy.. possibly this! It's from Drakengard 2.

It was so sad if you played the first one, and understood the characters.

Edited by Hayze

"In the grim dark future of the 41st millenium... There is only war..." - Unknown Warhammer 40,000 character.

Cutscene? Probably the final cutscene from the original Bioshock, I memorized it for theatre class. xD

(edited)

My favorite quote from a game is "By the way, do you happen to know what the fine here in Cyrodiil is for Necrophilia?"

Favorite Cutscene:

(One scene has a bit of gore, but it's just blood, nothing too bad)

Those hazmat suits are just cool looking.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Favourite Quote: It's all a matter of perspective - Optimus Prime, Transformers: War for Cybertron.

Favourite Cutscene: This scene from Assassin's Creed: Revelations, among others that I can't quite remember.

Favorite Quote:  I abide my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceive that this also was a chasing at the wind. For in much wisdom, is much grief. And he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

-Al Mualim

This quote just resonates with me.

Favorite Cutscene: GoW2 Maria's Death This is what feels are made of.