Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC]Human-to-Pony Transformation Roleplay

Ochre_Dust

Hey, do you mind if I join using this character:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skyla-r8756

Reason for going: she's tired of staying at the orphanage, and she'd rather be anywhere else but there.

I'd like to join if that's okay :)

Link: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aurora-gleam-r8761

Reason for accepting: A combination of disbelief and disliking her place in the real world. Thanks for taking the time :D

You are both MORE than welcome to join!!! welcome!

I'll reply to the rp after work. My computer wasn't working now it is

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just a thought: would an already interdimensional character be accepted? He would accept out of curiousity, and would be humanoid, because he decided on that form. Upon crossing, he quickly switched disguises. I can remove the quasi-alicorn part; it's really only there for the wings, and doesn't add any other effect. I can always keep the insectoid wings of my ancestry... I can also remove the technically null title of Prince, as well... Considering how it's from another dimension, in any case...
OC Page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872

Edited by MarionEtte136

Just a thought: would an already interdimensional character be accepted? He would accept out of curiousity, and would be humanoid, because he decided on that form. Upon crossing, he quickly switched disguises. I can remove the quasi-alicorn part; it's really only there for the wings, and doesn't add any other effect. I can always keep the insectoid wings of my ancestry... I can also remove the technically null title of Prince, as well... Considering how it's from another dimension, in any case...

OC Page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marion-ette-r8872

This would work. welcome! jump on in!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

May I join?

Names: Douglas Allen Nehmon/ Wraith Nightwish.

Sex- Male.

Proffesion- Soul Dread.

Appearance- (Human)Black, crazy styled hair, brown eyes with red striations and ring around the irises. Pale skin. Tall and wiry.

(Pony) Dark violet fur, crazy black mane and tail. Violet eyes with red striations and ring. Unicorn.

Cutie mark- Scorched moon with bleeding black fluid.

Personality: Even though he appears to be angsty and wannabe edgy, his personality suggests differently. He is best described as "seperated." He is odd, often forgets things, and says things that don't make sense. Most say his madness is evil, but those whom know him realize his mental irregularities are happy and mostly harmless. However, given his proffesion he can be graceful in formal settings and can play the part of his spiritualist Proffesion by speaking in riddles. He is often known to talk about something known as the "Moon Obscura." He suffers inwardly from his issues with loneliness and prefers the company of what could be spirits over people, which he says are "As ignorant as they are insolent."

History- Douglas was born from a mother whom suffered from hallucinations, whom killed herself and one nurse shortly after his birth, and his father began to degrade. Until his father's intentional car crash when he was eleven, he spent most of his time thinking about metaphysical quandries, and playing with his many imaginary friends.

Until then his educational track record was quite impressive. After his father's determined inability to care for him, he was sent into foster care. His musings became more prevalent and took over his personality. With that he began to speak to himself or the thin air before him more often. His schoolwork suffered as his answers and reports began to either not make any sense or have inapplicable answers or themes. His home-life also suffered for all the foster parents who took him found him performing occult practices, scaring people, and became unable to communicate effectively with him. Even at moments he seemed to have knowledge impossible to acquire.

With time, he began to despise people, and strange things began to occur not only with him, but wherever he had gone, even after he left.

A group of people noticed as they followed the trail, and the moment he turned eighteen, they approached him. The Souls were a group of six "cultists" who were often hired to provide "spiritual services."

Each one specialized in communicating with "spirits" of all kinds to reach certain benefits. One specializing in blessings, another in protection. They believed in his ability to speak and befriend spirits.

After two years of training of all sorts, his talents became clear, and he became "Soul Dread," the soul in curses and hauntings. Even though the market for such phenomenon was small, the souls kept him for his "enlightened mind" and referred to his few customers as intelligent.

When offered to go to a new world, he jumped at the proposition. Maybe then the Moon Obscura could find him, maybe there, where the unexplainable was more solid and his companions could become more tangible. He accepted.

- So did I get the part!