What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

Which fanfiction was that? I've had a few fantasies like that, but always with Celestia adopting me as a pseudo mother figure to help guide me in a new world. I mean really, who wouldn't want either Celestia or Luna as a mother? (Luna seems more like the cool aunt that would have let you get away with a few extra cookies as a kid when babysitting you, right?)

Ummm. She isn't really a horse... More like an alien that happens to look like a pony... Also, she has manifold the intelligence that most humans would express and is a princess of a sapient race... She would probably buck you in the face if you treated her as a non sapient being....

Forgot what fanfiction, and with Luna, it depends on what mode she's in. If she's in the CANTERLOT ROYAL VOICE mode, she would probably be like "thou mustn't eat so many cookies" if she saw you eating cookies or something xD And remember, Celestia is the one who typically trolls, I think she would be more like the cool aunt if going off pure canon and disregarding fanon :)

Edited by Adachi
  • Brohoof 1

I would pay a visit to Hasbro HQ, drop a bunch of cash on their door with a letter that says.

Dear Hasbro, 

I see you have upgrated to full blown livestock mode. I wanna see some Luna next.

I would follow a simple protocol I have created for such scenarios (well i have nothing better to do):

1- Calm myself.

2- Wake her up (gently).

3- Ask her how she got in my house.

4- Ask her how she got into our universe.

5- Ask her why she's on my bed.

6- Ask if she intended to visit me.

7- Ask her if she knows how to return to Equestria.

8- Ask her if I can go with her.

Given I sleep on a air bed and in real life settings she being big as a horse would break/pop my bed....

"Sunbutt, you'er buying me a new bed from Walmart....." :sunbutt:

• 4 months later...

Not worthy. Not worthy. You can have my bed. I'll just sleep on the couch. And make her her favorite breakfast made for a royalty.

I cant even take the couch I would probably have to take the shower

Um..

excuse me,your highness,but the bed is my property >_<

obviously endure death glare find it adorable then invite her to meet the family ( as a prank for April fools day)  

I would also gently place ear buds into her ears and blast brutal dub step

I'd be like "huh, that's new" and then I'd plop down on my couch and watch mlp. And then possibly engage in conversation if she decides to wake up, and then try to live my life after such an experience.

Initial reaction:  walk out of room and wonder what the heck happened the night before.

then: wait for her to wake up and ask some questions about her and equestria.

after: ask very politely if I can got to equestria when she goes back.

Edited by Artimis Whooves