If you call Celestia Sunbutt do you call Cadence Lovebutt?

cider float

(edited)

"Ponies should not be named by the mark on their butt, but on the content of their character."

I'm paraphrasing, of course.

Edited by GrepPIEtas
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

But the Sun is an absolute. You can touch it (dont even start an argument about logistics, you can touch it), see it, etc

Love is abstract, not a malleable object, you cant put love on a... Butt, but you can put the sun on it.

Edited by AppleJack_Wack
  • Brohoof 3

Celestia is Sunbutt

Luna is Moonbutt

Cadence is Lovebutt

and Twilight is Starbutt.

• Brohoof 5

This is a surprisingly curious question for me. Fandom's have a almost adorable way of nicknaming characters. FiM is no different. From Sunbutt (which was helped out by the VA herself Having fun with it), to Purple Smart, Pearl Pone, and yes even Lovebutt (which I have heard Cadance referred to as). I think these are endearing personally. Some however seem vehemently opposed to the xButt name. I've always been curious as to why.

• Brohoof 3

Once again, another thread that I am unsure as to whether or not to take seriously. But as it isn't in the Forum Lounge, I will answer it seriously.

If you want to call Cadence "Lovebutt," then go ahead. I mean, it's a silly joke that entertains you. Although I don't really think the whole "-butt" thing is funny. Which is strange because I usually find the word "butt" to be hilarious. I think it's because I find it overused and unoriginal. Yes, the marks are on their butts. I find the word "butt" to be more hilarious if it's used out of nowhere with no context to anything, so that's probably why it doesn't strike my sense of humor. Also, I don't really like referring to such pretty and regal characters like Cadence/Celestia/Luna with "butt" as it trivializes them for me. 

So my answer: Everyone is Nothingbutt.

• Brohoof 6

Shieldbutt calls her Lovebutt when alone, naughty stallions whisper “Heartbutt” as she passes by, and I call her Toybutt because I’m a dastardly deviant. And Crystalbutt is a taunt reserved for the villains, since they are bound to keep it child-friendly.

• Brohoof 1

I don't find those nicknames funny or cute. It's like calling the Mane 6 Diamondbutt, Ballonbutt or Applebutt.

And i'm eating my shorts, if Nightmare Muffin's constant Sunbutt calling isn't meant as despising and condescending to Celestia.

"Ponies should not be named by the mark on their butt, but on the content of their character."

I'm paraphrasing, of course.

But Cadence's name would be accurate based on her character

Gotta love Shining's butt after all :0

If this is our standard princess-nicknaming convention, then if

Celestia is nicknamed "Sunbutt" because there's a sun on her butt, then logically Cadance gets "Heartbutt" because there's a heart on hers.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia is Sunbutt

Luna is Moonbutt

Cadence is Lovebutt

and Twilight is Starbutt.

So, the princesses are the butt club?  But no other pony is called ~whatevertheircutiemarkis~butt?  Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just wondering what the rules are.

So, I guess Twilight should open a chain of coffee stores in Equestria called Starbutt's Coffee:lol:

No, probably because saying lovebutt sounds like saying you love butts or something.

Aaaaaand??  There's a problem with that?  :lol:

• Brohoof 3

Twilight Sparkle = MagicButt

Rainbow Dash = SonicRainButt

Fluttershy = AnimalButt?

Rarity = DressButt

PinkiePie = PartyButt

Applejack = AppleButt