Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

catnet

This fan club is for the sweet and friendly, ~

post-20902-0-09836300-1430327374_thumb.p
Aside from making lots of remixes and cute pony art, she's also been a great friend to many people on here, listening and trying to help them be positive when they're feeling down, and always being modest (probably too modest x3) about what she does. At times, though, her own sadness and fears can overtake her, and she doesn't always regard herself as positively as she should... please share any appreciation you have for her here, and let her know how much she matters~ <3

(Also, please make sure you refer to her by her preferred titles; i.e. as 'Princess' or 'Your Highness'. c: I am so dead~ </3)

• Brohoof 6

is one of my favorite friends on the forums. She always wants her friends to be happy and tries to help in any way she can. She's also very talented in creating music and drawings. :D I want her to always be happy and to know that she has friends that care about her a lot. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

She really is a kind person. I know she is really shy, however, she wants to help everyone and make sure that everybody is happy. She really is selfless and helpful. Cheers Moony. 

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I am Princess Moonlight's fan too! Even though I have know her for a very short time, I already noticed Princess Moonlight is awesome! She is also incredibly great at drawing and at music, and, still, she manages to be modest and not acknowledge her awesomeness. She's always making others happy; I hope she is always incredibly happy too! She is always nice, kind, protective and caring; she's a perfect friend! I'm so happy to be Moony's friend!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...