Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The Jellyfish request shop~

Jellyfish

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I probably won't get any done today! My dad is working on my computer unfortunately. I promise I'll try to get some more done as soon as I can!

These drawings look fantastic :). Would it be ok if I requested art of my unicorn OC, Rave Darkmane? 

Name: Rave Darkmane

Race: Unicorn

Cutie mark: A map, since he is really good at knowing where to go and finding ways

Rave's personality: Likes learning history (a bit off a bookworm), evil and adventurous. 

post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png
post-28830-0-47723600-1429818825_thumb.png

And pose is really fine, but if you could have him doing something with dark magic, considering he is addicted to it, it would be awesome :D

(edited)

7Would you be okay drawing my two ghost ponies as if they're arguing?

LFqbDF6.pngghost_pony__adoptable___by_random_gal-d8

If not maybe you can draw my werewolf pony in her normal form?

http://turtlefox214.deviantart.com/art/Selena-ref-sheet-commission-548000741Her personality is at the bottom of the description. And her name is Selena

As for the ghost ponies they're brother and sister. The girl is more sense-able and tries to think long term. Her brother on the other hand is care free and easy going thinking of the here and now. So he's a bit of a prankster while she tries to keep him in line. because of this they don't always see eye to eye. I haven't settled on a name for them just yet, not till I get their whole backstory worked out that okay? Anyway don't really have art of them.

Cursed Earth pony and dead ponies I don't think would fall under your species rule. 

Edited by Night Mist

@

sig-3975697.req_5_by_crystaljellyfish-d9

I would have drawn at least one or two of her puppet friends, but I am going somewhere soon so I didn't have time.

@@JonasDarkmane

req_6_by_crystaljellyfish-d932s6c.jpg

I hope that's what you meant by dark magic, haha.

This looks amazing :D. Thank you very much :3 *Hugs* 

Name:Fast Forward

Race: Pegasus

Cutie mark: Cassette tape my pony likes them and loves working on them and makes them go fast hence the name  

Fast Forward personality:,Very happy pony loves giving hugs and free muffins sleep on clouds and likes to meet new ponies

post-31759-0-04818200-1438045181_thumb.gif

post-31759-0-20959000-1438045222.png

Whoops, srry, I forgot to read part of the rules :P. Ok so her name is Lightning Strike, I would like her to be in a flying pose please, 3 words to describe her personality would be kind, fun loving/humerous, & brave. Her cutie mark is a lightning bolt striking, which means that her specialty is working with lightning, she has a special power where if she concentrated hard enough she can create her own lightning cloud

well, now, this seems like a good place.

could you draw rune?  picture:

post-32043-0-38462600-1438050270.png

and could you even draw him playing the guitar? :blush:

personality is very caring, happy-go-lucky, optimist, tries to see the good in everything, and loves cheering up ponies.

If there is still room can you draw my OC?

Name: Kyubiki Tenchu

Race: Male unicorn

Personality: Happy, competitive, and can be hyper at times.

Pose: Can you have him sitting with a focused type of look on his face while playing a video game?

Cutie Mark: A video game controller. His talent is being able to play video games pretty well, and it shows his passion for video games.

post-32317-0-28334800-1438071279_thumb.jpg

If its not too much, could you please draw one of my OCs?

Its still a WIP, and nothing is finalized but I'd love to see it drawn in another style. ;)

- Reference image(s):

YXigS8N.jpg

Here is she with a basic color scheme:

lXWbMW3.jpg

- Personality:

Calm, collected, often sleepy.

- Pose:

what you feel comfortable drawing, I don't prefer any set pose.

- Name:

Annie

- CM:

no CM as of yet, so please ignore this part. :)

Thank You in advance, I'm looking forward to see what you come up with ;)

(edited)

Hi! :) Would it be possible for you to do one of my Ponysona, Nightcore CX ?

In the picture below, she is the white Pony c: Her Mane is a pinkish-red if you can't tell ^^

2986543f9c8d21419a5fc0db97c5c130.jpg

Personality: Some-what social, an all smiles kind of pony, a bit flirty, a bit awkward and a bit silly. She is also very caring too. Her personality is kind of all over the place, I know =P

Pose: Could she be smiling at the screen (the kind of smile where her mouth is open), and just standing, but possibly with kitty ears? Like, wearing a head band with cat ears on them? c: If you could do that, I'd appreciate it so much. The cat ears can be whatever color you'd like, I don't really have a preference.

I still haven't come up with a cutie mark so she can be a blank flank, but with the stance she's in I'm not sure a cutie mark would even show.

Thanks so much!! I love your art <3

Edited by ~Kitty~

Name: Creative Brony

Personality: Creative, critical, and calm

Cutiemark: (in picture)

What cutiemark means: His cutiemark means that he loves painting

Reference:

SCjxEZI.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Will you draw my OC? She's in my profile picture. Any facial expression or pose is fine. Her cutie mark is a lit bomb filled in with glitter, and she has three white freckles on each cheek. Thank you!