Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Brony Acts.

Mare in the Moon

What are some random "Brony" things you do sometimes in your life?

Example:

Last week I went around the computers at my friend's Apartment building Clubhouse and I tool all the desktop backgrounds and added a Pony to them. (I took the current background, opened it in paint, posted a Pony somewhere on the scenery, saved a copy and made it the background)

I play Pony Dubstep when I go to parties and not tell anyone what it is, see who likes it, and then tell them what its inspired from.

I drew a Pony in the snow with my feet in the middle of a parking lot at around 4 in the morning (So all the snow was 100% fresh across the entire parking lot) ... Still wondering what the first person to see it thought.

Its the little things like that. Its funny. Ponies are a big part of my life now; I just throw them in whenever I see a reasonable opportunity lol.

• Brohoof 4

I got my best friend who is an anti-pony (as he classified himself), to watch the first couple of episodes with me. Turns out he got hooked, is now a brony, and may be joining this forum soon :lol:

I was also singing the Flim Flam Brothers song in my car (My windows were open) I stopped at a light and the guy next to me looked over, asked if i was listening to My Little Pony and then after I answered yes, said he thought so and then air high fived me lol

• Brohoof 5

I want that stuff to happen to me.

I brony out all the time in public sometimes just to see if anyone will approach me on it in a positive way. It has only happened twice (Both incidents involved female bronies) but otherwise people just don't care.

I feel safe openly announcing it in my town. I probobly would go around declaring my bronyness in a big city or a place where people could misjudge me about it.

I do the pony the dubstep thing all the time too!

I also leave little drawings of ponies in random places if I have any.

The one I do most though is write subliminally pony related songs and perform them in various places such as school and hopefully bars later this year. I have a bunch I have just yet to fine tune and record them, but I can't wait to see the look on people's faces when I tell them what they're about :lol:

I drew a pony cartoon of me (ponified) saying, "No I'm not obsessed with ponies... maybe" and it was making the apple-lie face so...

I'll make it a point to wear a brony shirt to school at least once in the week.

One time I played pony dubstep at the highest volume off my laptop in my car, had the windows down, and drove along side one of those gangster-wanna-bees who was playing rap (which I detest) out of his car and just smiled to myself while I drove by. XD

And today I changed my CoD: Black Ops emblem into Colgate's likeness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

And I will continue to do random brony things like this because I don't care if negative things are said about me.

• Brohoof 1

One time, I got hooked to Ponies before August 2011, THEN I JOINED THE SITE ON THE DAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS EVE 2011

Edited by Narutardedscum

Yesterday someone wrote "Who is your favorite pony? Answer in terms of Pinkie" with a really well drawn Pinkie Pie next to it. I already asked all my brony friends and it was none of them, so the search is on.

Yesterday someone wrote "Who is your favorite pony? Answer in terms of Pinkie" with a really well drawn Pinkie Pie next to it. I already asked all my brony friends and it was none of them, so the search is on.

I really hope you will find him/her! :)

I was in a museum once and they had computers you could use..

..I just couldn't resist to change the Windows startup logo to a jumping Pinkie Pie xD

Like I've said before, as much as my cowardice will allow. I don't do things like that because I feel it will "give them a reason" to alienate me. I try to talk about it with those who wish to talk.

You're one of the few people who understands this.

If someone asks me about the show, then I'll talk about it.

It's not something to fling at people in the hopes of being different or unique (although it is quite a different interest from today's options.)

I'll wear my custom shirt (with ponies on it) once in a while, but other than that I don't bring ponies into others' attention at all.

/) (For sensibility.)

What are some random "Brony" things you do sometimes in your life?

Example:

Last week I went around the computers at my friend's Apartment building Clubhouse and I tool all the desktop backgrounds and added a Pony to them. (I took the current background, opened it in paint, posted a Pony somewhere on the scenery, saved a copy and made it the background)

I play Pony Dubstep when I go to parties and not tell anyone what it is, see who likes it, and then tell them what its inspired from.

I drew a Pony in the snow with my feet in the middle of a parking lot at around 4 in the morning (So all the snow was 100% fresh across the entire parking lot) ... Still wondering what the first person to see it thought.

Its the little things like that. Its funny. Ponies are a big part of my life now; I just throw them in whenever I see a reasonable opportunity lol.

I helped convince my boyfriend to watch MLP. *shot*

• Brohoof 1