Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Treble Sketch

So far, the majority seems to disagree. 

I acknowledge your opinion, but I honestly believe we made something to be proud of

Yes, the majority of bronies do. The majority of any fan base likes things that are sup par but are related to the fandom. That's not my point. 

The previous ones were so good it got NON-Bronies who had no previous interest in the fandom interested, people like me. THAT is a harder thing to sell and this one just didn't deliver on that front. The first Anthology and Cupcakes got me interested, and I'm glad it did because this show is awesome, HOWEVER if THIS anthology was the first one I saw I wouldn't of even gave it a second glance. 

Are you aiming to only entertain bronies, or are you aiming to show how awesome the fandom can be? This one felt much more like the former than the latter, and that makes me sad. 

Whereas I think this one was just as close to the latter. 
Showing how awesome the fandom can be had LOADS of examples in this.

We're never seeing eye to eye on this, so i'm just dropping it. 

Edited by Luffyiscool

Anthology 3 was great. Sure, some scenes dragged on for way too long (which is sometimes common in Anthology), but I really liked this one. The editing and animation is improving, and I like that there are less voice dub scenes than usual (not that I have a problem with them though). I don't have a problem with the "PMV Filler" either since I'm a huge fan of PMVs.

I still prefer Anthology 3 since it made me laugh at loud at so many parts, but this might just be my second favorite in the series.

I also loved the ending credits. I thought it was very neat and creative.

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 2

I'm hyperventilating. IT'S HAPPENIIIIIIIIIING!

Yes! And I'm very sure that it shall happen again next year XD

I'm already hyping ;) 

• Brohoof 1

I saw the new one was up last week at some point, by random chance, and the dumbest of luck, so I was actually on my XB1.

Watched it on a nice big TV, with a steak. Was not disappointed. XD

...Almost dropped mah steak. D:

• Brohoof 2

I saw the new one was up last week at some point, by random chance, and the dumbest of luck, so I was actually on my XB1.

Watched it on a nice big TV, with a steak. Was not disappointed. XD

...Almost dropped mah steak. D:

Heh, I almost woke my brother up by laughing so hard while watching this :P

Are you looking forward to the next one? ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Heh, I almost woke my brother up by laughing so hard while watching this :P

Are you looking forward to the next one? ^_^

But of course. It's a fabulous series. XD

• Brohoof 2

I loved it personally. There are so many references in the video that are so good and sometimes fit seamlessly in the show. And it's great to know that almost every single animation is created by some fans on YouTube.

• Brohoof 3

I didn't even realize this was a thing until today. So Bronies compile their favorite youtube clips and make them into a film? And apparently there has been one each year since the show's inception? I hold the show very close to my heart, but I have to admit I was laughing hysterically at this!

• Brohoof 2

I didn't even realize this was a thing until today. So Bronies compile their favorite youtube clips and make them into a film? And apparently there has been one each year since the show's inception? I hold the show very close to my heart, but I have to admit I was laughing hysterically at this!

You're close, but let me explain.

Basically, a small team/group of us create these skits and pmvs, and then release them as a long clipshow. 

We don't pick them off youtube, it's all made privately. It would be considered spoilers to upload our clips before the video came out.

• Brohoof 2

I still think that 1 was probably the best, followed by 2, but there were some great bits in this one.  Definitely better than 3.

My favorite sketches:

• Rick & Morty
  • Mr. Meeseeks
  • Seinfeld Kramer door open
  • Advanced Darkness
  • Solid Pinkie ladder climb
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, I think that the second one would be the best. But every time there's always something new :P

Edited by Treble Sketch

The second one would be my favourite if it didn't have the 2001 scenes at the end.
I mean I get the reference, and I enjoyed it, but I just feel like it dragged on a bit.

The intro was the best though, so it kinda makes up for it. Digital awesomeness.
Screw it, I'd say that things balance out. 2 probably is my favourite after all.
It even has the charming "thank you for being a friend" mini PMV at the end.

• Brohoof 1